Trump NY co-chair makes racist remarks about Michelle Obama

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS

The outlet asked Paladino, “What would you most like to happen in 2017?”

His response: “Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House adviser] Valerie Jarrett, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her being a nice person and decapitated her."

Asked "What would you like to see go in 2017?" Paladino attacked the first lady in sexual and racist terms:

“Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortable in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

Man, the next couple years promises to be oodles of fun!

His response: “Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House adviser] Valerie Jarrett, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her being a nice person and decapitated her."

Asked "What would you like to see go in 2017?" Paladino attacked the first lady in sexual and racist terms:

“Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortable in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

Yeah, a bit over the top, but essentially a poor attempt at humor.

When did you libtards lose your funny bone?

Oh, I still have mine. :)
teapain.jpg

Where's the racism in that? Oh yeah, you lefties consider any criticism of the Obama klan as racism.

I'm all for sick humor but that was so bad it wasnt even funny

Paladino - the very definition of low life scum.

What's with the RWNJs being such poor winners? They wanted an anti-American fascist Pooting suck up in the WH and they got it. He's screwing over working class US, just like they wanted, saying he wants to gut the constitution, just like they wanted, already backed down from Mexico, China, Taiwan, Russia and has already started work on destabilizing the world and starting wars he said he "loves" -

So why are the RWNJ traitors whining?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I agree, easy targets...

Bowie Baboon, trying to look intelligent

close-up-baboon-wearing-eyeglasses-holding-financial-section-of-and-video-id712-6

Where's the racism in that? Oh yeah, you lefties consider any criticism of the Obama klan as racism.

What would you call this?

Paladino - the very definition of low life scum.

What's with the RWNJs being such poor winners? They wanted an anti-American fascist Pooting suck up in the WH and they got it. He's screwing over working class US, just like they wanted, saying he wants to gut the constitution, just like they wanted, already backed down from Mexico, China, Taiwan, Russia and has already started work on destabilizing the world and starting wars he said he "loves" -

So why are the RWNJ traitors whining?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Habit?

It's an insult. Where's the racism.

Maybe he was trying to be funny, or maybe he was dead serious. I won't make excuses for anyone but Paladino has been tired of the outrageous actions from the left for years now and maybe he snapped. He took things a little far, but its not like people can't see why he's angry.....

Racial humor isnt racist. Assume she was a very obese woman and someone made a joke about her being fat... no one would bat an eye. Why not? It would be very insensitive, just like a gorilla joke about her. Neither joke holds a higher moral ground, yet people like to pretend that the gorilla joke is the worst thing in the world. Jokes will almost always offend someone, but being offended isnt a good enough reason to stop making jokes. Just let humor be humor.

The guy might be a racist, but I see no real evidence of that yet.

585d6dd81a00002d00b9e2c4.jpeg

Carl Paladino was a big booster of Trump during the presidential campaign.

But he says his comments weren’t about race.

The New York co-chair of President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign made racist and sexist comments about first lady Michelle Obama in a recent interview, suggesting that she was really a man and should live in Africa.

In an interview with ArtVoice published Friday, Carl Paladino said that in 2017 the thing he would most like to see go away was Michelle Obama.

“I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,” he said.

Asked what he would like to see happen in 2017, Paladino wished death on President Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett, one of Obama’s senior advisers.

“Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford [sic]. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret [sic], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady [sic] cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her,” Paladino said.

The Huffington Post contacted Paladino to verify the comments, but he declined to respond.

More: Trump’s New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas

Is this the kind of racist scum that Trump is surrounding himself with? Looks like it...

I don't understand the big deal. He is just saying out loud what the vast majority of Republicans think and feel. This is Trump. This is right wing America. We all know it. Why deny it? The right wing should just embrace who they are. It's no secret.

Forum List

Back