Trump Not Doing Much Bowel Prep For The Giveaway At The Summit, Anyway!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
South Korea doesn't seem even seem to want to give up anything benign in creating a nuclear-free zone including all the Korean Peninsula. The Main Player in the U.S. wasn't even seen at all to be doing the requisite prep in the matter.

Hard it is to see what can be done,, when visibility is otherwise obstructed, (and so completely)!

The Conservatives seem to have noticed this. . . .just coincidentally, first(?)!

Trump Isn’t Bothering to Prepare for the North Korea Summit

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!)
(Success would be measured one.. . ..not too clearly in a time-frame, even(?)!)

The reason he's not doing much prep work is because he knows it's not gonna happen. Just today, I saw a couple of news stories about how Trump is hoping that the summit will happen, but he's not holding his breath.

The really funny part? He had some challenge coins made for the summit that won't happen.

He's had a commemorative coin minted, and a quite elaborate one at that, with colors.

4000.jpg

Shining achievement: is Trump’s celebratory Kim Jong-un coin a little premature?

You guys still believe this shit.....OMG I thought were supposed to have had 100 terrorist attacks because he doesn't read his daily briefing or that WW3 started because he called out the leaser of NK..Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong? Or do you think God will have an affirmative action policy to make whatever you say, correct half the time?

Wow.......................not only were you Trump supporters all hot and bothered to get Trump the Nobel prize, but now you are defending his minting of those coins? How much money was wasted on the design and minting of them?

You conservatives have to quit with the celebration before the event even happens. Today, Trump himself said it was doubtful that they were going to happen.

What was even funnier, is he called Xi a great poker face, because N. Korea had talks with China before Trump had his last visit.

I wonder if N. Korea and China have made some kind of deal and frozen Trump out?

Kim is not giving up his nukes
He will demand US withdrawal from Korea

What is Trump going to offer?

Evidently, Bolton is already poisoning the well

Trump will still declare it the greatest deal in history

You guys still believe this shit.....OMG I thought were supposed to have had 100 terrorist attacks because he doesn't read his daily briefing or that WW3 started because he called out the leaser of NK..Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong? Or do you think God will have an affirmative action policy to make whatever you say, correct half the time?
You're a babbling buffoon, just like your messiah.

Based on reports....Trump is going into the meeting totally unprepared

Good question, because Trump said that if N. Korea complied with his deal, he would make N. Korea and Un very happy and very rich, but he never said exactly what.

But, that's all water under the bridge, because apparently, the talks aren't going to happen. Too bad, because he already had all those historic coins made. Wonder how much money was pissed away on those?

Good question, because Trump said that if N. Korea complied with his deal, he would make N. Korea and Un very happy and very rich, but he never said exactly what.

But, that's all water under the bridge, because apparently, the talks aren't going to happen. Too bad, because he already had all those historic coins made. Wonder how much money was pissed away on those?
I am hearing the meeting is off

But Trump wants this thing more than anything. He thinks there is a Nobel Prize in it

But Trump wants this thing more than anything. He thinks there is a Nobel Prize in it

That's because the Trumpettes were saying that he ought to get the Nobel when the announcement was made that there MIGHT be talks. Trump thought it was a good idea, because it strokes his ego.

Too bad they already did the touchdown celebration while they were still on the 50 yard line.

LOL, Lefty circle jerk. Cheering that there WON'T be a summit. You can't make this shit up.

I'm not cheering one way or the other. However...............I did say that it was kinda premature to talk about giving Trump the Nobel when the talks hadn't happened yet.

It's even stupider to make a commemorative coin for the event before it happens.

Here's an idea.......................why don't we wait for Trump to actually DO something before we start singing his praises?

LOL, Lefty circle jerk. Cheering that there WON'T be a summit. You can't make this shit up.

I'm not cheering one way or the other. However...............I did say that it was kinda premature to talk about giving Trump the Nobel when the talks hadn't happened yet.

It's even stupider to make a commemorative coin for the event before it happens.

Here's an idea.......................why don't we wait for Trump to actually DO something before we start singing his praises?

Feel free to find anywhere where I've "sung his praises".

That's because the Trumpettes were saying that he ought to get the Nobel when the announcement was made that there MIGHT be talks. Trump thought it was a good idea, because it strokes his ego.

Too bad they already did the touchdown celebration while they were still on the 50 yard line.
They will still declare victory even though the game was cancelled

Forum List

Back