The GOP and Don the mob boss are trying to obstruct justice

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
what is Trump hiding. Oh lots of stuff I'm sure. He is acting so guilty and some of the GOP have his back, namely Nunes, Jordan, Meadows and several others. All obstructionist worried about how deep trump , the mob boss Don, is in deep water.

So funny to watch how utterly worried they are, and mob Boss the Don is worried to the max.

Its just so bad that GOP is standing by the snake.

what is Trump hiding. Oh lots of stuff I'm sure. He is acting so guilty and some of the GOP have his back, namely Nunes, Jordan, Meadows and several others. All obstructionist worried about how deep trump , the mob boss Don, is in deep water.

So funny to watch how utterly worried they are, and mob Boss the Don is worried to the max.

This sums up the reality of Trump!

Dd01FBJV0AMakb2.jpg

What is just about a coup?

The FBI informant was there to protect Trump from the Russians , but instead Trump and his people were in cahoots with the Russians, the Gulf States and Israel.

The FBI informant was there to protect Trump from the Russians

Obama loved Russians, why did he feel anyone needed protection?

The FBI informant was there to protect Trump from the Russians , but instead Trump and his people were in cahoots with the Russians, the Gulf States and Israel.
You don't really believe that do you?...are you that gullible?
If the spy was there to protect Trump than why didn't the FBI have a spy in the Clinton campaign to protect her too? Don't be a fool your side is corrupt as hell...Obama is a liar and a felonious man....Clapper and Comey and Brennan will have to take a fall for Obama...do you think they will or will one of them flip on Obama? stay tuned!

What is just about a coup?

The FBI informant was there to protect Trump from the Russians

Obama loved Russians, why did he feel anyone needed protection?

No he had sanctions on them. He was thinking that Trump and his people were honorable, boy was he wrong!!!!

Another empty thread about nothing that says nothing but more TDS whining by a sickened Hillary Hopeful.

As Mueller closes in on the Don and the Russo-Trump gang the squealing grows, but when the report is released the outpour of American wrath against the Trumpistas will be amazing.

When word of Flynn flipping went out, Trump and his surrogates started panicking and the panicking never eased up. It grows and grows daily.
Why all the panic, if Trump is really just a victim of a "witch hunt"? Man, I'd love to play poker with the Trump and all the little Trumpsters. :2up:

When word of Flynn flipping went out, Trump and his surrogates started panicking and the panicking never eased up. It grows and grows daily.
Why all the panic, if Trump is really just a victim of a "witch hunt"? Man, I'd love to play poker with the Trump and all the little Trumpsters. :2up:
Thats not the latest. Trump flipped out on a report that his son entertained an illegal campaign aid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back