Trump: No Limit on Number of Military We’ll Send to the Border

Mexico is not stopping them.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out

I guess we're paying these soldiers anyways......

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!
I’d like them to march on their own shithole governments and force change.

Well yeah, I'd like Mexico even to be safe off the tourist compounds. Its a bit much to ask these folks to lead a violent revolution.

Let's give them houses the cities of Detroit or St Louis owns and put them to work. 10 clean years and the house is theirs and they're a citizen. No one even buys these houses at delinquent property tax auctions.

Well yeah, I'd like Mexico even to be safe off the tourist compounds. Its a bit much to ask these folks to lead a violent revolution.

Let's give them houses the cities of Detroit or St Louis owns and put them to work. 10 clean years and the house is theirs and they're a citizen. No one even buys these houses at delinquent property tax auctions.
Let’s give them a bayonet point and say clean up your own shithole, we have a process for immigration so get in line.

Let’s give them a bayonet point and say clean up your own shithole, we have a process for immigration so get in line.

I wanna change that process like others wanted to strike down the Clinton assault rifle ban or Roe vs Wade.

Don't get me wrong either, let's document these folks. I say we double the number of legal immigrants we allow in next year and make us some good Americans. The next year if things are going well we'll double it again. If not we'll modify the program. There are plenty of empty houses here and the Chinese have passed us in some key economic areas.

I wanna change that process like others wanted to strike down the Clinton assault rifle ban or Roe vs Wade.

Don't get me wrong either, let's document these folks. I say we double the number of legal immigrants we allow in next year and make us some good Americans. The next year if things are going well we'll double it again. If not we'll modify the program. There are plenty of empty houses here and the Chinese have passed us in some key economic areas.
We will let them live with you. And as a welcome gift the Muslims get a free cutlery set.

It's gonna be like the good old days. (P.S. The Vikings won)

upload_2018-10-23_10-12-7.png

We will let them live with you. And as a welcome gift the Muslims get a free cutlery set.

St Louis will take them just like we did the Bosnians in the 90's. It did us well.

We're going to register them, give them houses white ppl just don't buy on the north side and see how they do working and stuff like that. I figure if these folks are willing to cross a continent to get here they'll figure out how to work.

Forum List

Back