Trump: No Limit on Number of Military We’ll Send to the Border

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!

I can agree with the desire to import and settle them. Only difference is that I'd prefer to see them settled primarily in the wealthy enclaves in and around Washington D.C. where the people who are supposed to represent Americans can rub shoulders with them every minute of every day.

`
"No limits" means limitless. This I gotta see.
It's also an often used exaggeration, meaning he will send as many as he has to in order to get the job done....whereas Democrats would welcome them across the border, holding a tax payer-funded feast on this side of the border to help them celebrate successfully invading the US.

This may sound terrible, but I almost wish / hope that the 1st US citizens victimized, kidnapped, raped, & murdered by any of these criminals, should they make it across the border, will be the children, wives - family members of our Democratic politicians. If any American citizens are to be victimized in such a way let it be those belonging to the Democrats who desperately want them to come here and who care nothing more about them that this.

I honestly believe the only way some of these Democrats will ever embrace the Constitution and the Rule of law, will ever believe in protecting American citizens by controlling our borders and who comes here would be to have some terrorist come here in one of these groups they support, kidnap their family members, and live on national television torture, butcher, and/or behead them. As long as it is done to someone else's family they can always argue 'it was only 1', 'such a crime is rare', etc....

Mexico is not stopping them.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out
I've been asking those questions, too. Looking at the photos and videos, not many look like they've been starving, either. I've also noticed that the largest majority of them are military-aged young men. Looks like an invasion force to me, and they are using women and children as shields.

Mexico is not stopping them.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out

I guess we're paying these soldiers anyways......

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!
I’d like them to march on their own shithole governments and force change.

Well yeah, I'd like Mexico even to be safe off the tourist compounds. Its a bit much to ask these folks to lead a violent revolution.

Let's give them houses the cities of Detroit or St Louis owns and put them to work. 10 clean years and the house is theirs and they're a citizen. No one even buys these houses at delinquent property tax auctions.
Let’s give them a bayonet point and say clean up your own shithole, we have a process for immigration so get in line.

I wanna change that process like others wanted to strike down the Clinton assault rifle ban or Roe vs Wade.

Don't get me wrong either, let's document these folks. I say we double the number of legal immigrants we allow in next year and make us some good Americans. The next year if things are going well we'll double it again. If not we'll modify the program. There are plenty of empty houses here and the Chinese have passed us in some key economic areas.
Ah, yes, but the Chinese are employing Chinese, not importing a bunch of third world scum. Oh, wait, the Chinese do not provide free livings, even for their own citizens. In China, you work and you earn. I wonder how many of these invader scum would be on their way here if we made it known that there would be no "free" food, clothing, housing, medical care, etc. Nothing, nada.... Oh, and no jobs without proper documentation, and we will ask.

Well yeah, I'd like Mexico even to be safe off the tourist compounds. Its a bit much to ask these folks to lead a violent revolution.

Let's give them houses the cities of Detroit or St Louis owns and put them to work. 10 clean years and the house is theirs and they're a citizen. No one even buys these houses at delinquent property tax auctions.
Let’s give them a bayonet point and say clean up your own shithole, we have a process for immigration so get in line.

I wanna change that process like others wanted to strike down the Clinton assault rifle ban or Roe vs Wade.

Don't get me wrong either, let's document these folks. I say we double the number of legal immigrants we allow in next year and make us some good Americans. The next year if things are going well we'll double it again. If not we'll modify the program. There are plenty of empty houses here and the Chinese have passed us in some key economic areas.
Ah, yes, but the Chinese are employing Chinese, not importing a bunch of third world scum. Oh, wait, the Chinese do not provide free livings, even for their own citizens. In China, you work and you earn. I wonder how many of these invader scum would be on their way here if we made it known that there would be no "free" food, clothing, housing, medical care, etc. Nothing, nada.... Oh, and no jobs without proper documentation, and we will ask.
The thread was moved, but we aren't going to let their caravan in. Start more threads. Suggest the Ari Guard napalm them. Whatver. But Trump should have just paid them for the publicity. They aren't coming in.

'As the “caravan” of illegal aliens marches through Mexico behind the flags of the countries they’re fleeing, you have to wonder why they carry their flags so proudly when they’re willing to march 1,700 miles not to live there anymore.'
So how does a dirt poor immigrant marching thousands of miles even obtain a flag, let alone the food and water their getting?

We just don't have enough Americans to populate our older cities and satisfy the need to build and create wealth via land artificially.

Also, these folks aren't worse scum than the Bosnians, Italians or Irish we imported.

Document them, make them citizens!

'As the “caravan” of illegal aliens marches through Mexico behind the flags of the countries they’re fleeing, you have to wonder why they carry their flags so proudly when they’re willing to march 1,700 miles not to live there anymore.'
So how does a dirt poor immigrant marching thousands of miles even obtain a flag, let alone the food and water their getting?
How does a dirt-poor immigrant get an expensive stroller, as shown on CNN, to make the trip.

a caravan ?

OF IMMIGRANTS ????????????????

latest

Forum List

Back