Trump mocks Obama's selfie presidency

Democrats or republicans?

Tell me who votes for the GOP assholes or morons...
WHat's that got to do with violent crime and political affiliation?

And besides dont all kids know santa is a fraud by the time they are 8 regardless of the political affiliation of their parents?
It has to do with the fucked up mentality of Trump voters ....the most moronic of a moron GOP party

Oh so nothing to do with the facts

Facts you are a GOP goof facts do not mean shit to your type
768ea49079d701332129005056a9545d.jpg

Facts you are a GOP goof facts do not mean shit to your type
768ea49079d701332129005056a9545d.jpg
I hate to throw a wrench into your 2 dimensional mind but I am not a republican and have no plans of voting for trump
You must be one of them special people "libertarian" lol
No not really

I;m one of those people who think for themselves

you should try it someday

Trump is going to demolish whoever the Dems run against him, either Hillary fighting the Lying to Congress indictment or Biden or Lizzy Cheekbones.

Absolutely fucking demolish them

That pretty much encapsulates our malignant narcissistic president's life. Taking selfies while our country goes down the tubes.

Where exactly did we "go down the tubes" while the President Obama was taking selfies?

Disparaging America is popular with the Trump followers. It is a trademark of fascist to put down and disparage to create a sense of need for stringent nationalism.
Obama mocks the united states when he is over seas. He is a traitor.

That pretty much encapsulates our malignant narcissistic president's life. Taking selfies while our country goes down the tubes.

Where exactly did we "go down the tubes" while the President Obama was taking selfies?

Disparaging America is popular with the Trump followers. It is a trademark of fascist to put down and disparage to create a sense of need for stringent nationalism.
Only one year to go and you can be pissed about another president....

Only one year to go and you can be pissed about another president....
Why I'll be happy when either Carson or Trump wins.

Forum List

Back