Tennessee
What's that commercial?

Felons and Democrats?

Um, like everyone knows that...

-Geaux

=============================

GOP presidential candidate
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

told conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt that “the simple and undeniable fact is the overwhelming majority of violent criminals are Democrats” during an interview on Monday.

The Republican presidential candidate was discussing the shooting in Colorado Springs at a Planned Parenthood building where three people were killed.

Ted Cruz: 'Majority of Violent Criminals are Democrats'

then again, do we ever see mass protests in states like Utah, Iowa and the Dakotas where the thugs are burning down their own cities over a jury decision?

More information for use

-Geaux
--------------------

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

A new study of how criminals vote found that most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

“Democrats would benefit from additional ex-felon participation,” said the authoritative study in The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science.

The authors, professors from the University of Pennsylvania and Stanford University, found that in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

All war on drug shit . Why would convicts vote GOP ? All they want to do is lock people up .

Notice he qualified "violent crime ". Why not just "crime"?

All war on drug shit . Why would convicts vote GOP ? All they want to do is lock people up .

I think not. Most big cities are run by democrats. Not repubs

-Geaux

Gawd help you people if the "pussies" on the right ever decide to stop something.

-Geaux
True. Those cities also pay for the roads and other infrastructure where all the ignorant GOP rubes live. They also pay for our military. Frankly, I think they should cut you rubes off.

I'm guessing it depends on the part of the country you are in.
No one would ever guess these guys would be Democrats:

aryancircle.jpg

-Geaux
True. Those cities also pay for the roads and other infrastructure where all the ignorant GOP rubes live. They also pay for our military. Frankly, I think they should cut you rubes off.

No, the taxes pay for that shit. Most of it goes to the the democrats pockets and what crappy unions are left out there

-Geaux

Forum List

Back