Trump mocks Obama's selfie presidency

11214387_10206539622903634_279114749669499151_n.jpg

file.php

Tell me who do convicted felons support more

Democrats or republicans?
You have any scientific data on the subject?
Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
I take it your point is if you look at only 3 states out of 50, 2 of which lean Democrat, you can claim the vast majority of felons nationwide are Democrat??

I take it your point is if you look at only 3 states out of 50, 2 of which lean Democrat, you can claim the vast majority of felons nationwide are Democrat??

So you're saying you don't like the sample size?

How is it any different from any other poll?

The rules of statistics clearly define the sizes of samples as related to the accuracy of the extrapolations

The rules of statistics clearly define the sizes of samples as related to the accuracy of the extrapolations
Like any poll, the results are only relevant to the region of the sampling. So you showed 3 states have a higher propensity of felons coming out of jail registering as Democrats. If that poll is what Cruz was talking about when he claimed a majority of felons vote Democrat in the United States, then he failed miserably.

This countrys best days are past us, live with it.

See how they all jump in line with the same stuff?

you mean just like every fucking liberscum before you done with their stupid ass cartoons? you really do need to pay attention.., but then when you are stoned it's very difficult to even recognize any kind of reality. :up: ... :lmao:

Like any poll, the results are only relevant to the region of the sampling. So you showed 3 states have a higher propensity of felons coming out of jail registering as Democrats. If that poll is what Cruz was talking about when he claimed a majority of felons vote Democrat in the United States, then he failed miserably.

So you actually think that every poll used for any nationwide predictions uses people from all 50 states? FYI there isn't much difference between people in any of the states

Maybe you should study up on statistics and polls

Forum List

Back