Trump Make Threat, "Vote to Repeal or I Move on and Obamacare Stays..."

Wow Trump made the threat that if the house doesn't vote tomorrow to repeal and place Obamacare tomorrow, he's moving on to other issues and Obamacare stays... wow.

Except this bill they put forward doesn't repeal or replace.

This could be the death of the Republican Party.

That happened the day Trump got elected

Wow Trump made the threat that if the house doesn't vote tomorrow to repeal and place Obamacare tomorrow, he's moving on to other issues and Obamacare stays... wow.

Except this bill they put forward doesn't repeal or replace.

This could be the death of the Republican Party.

That happened the day Trump got elected

It gets repeals the tax penalty mandate.

Let the bill fail, move on to the tax reform and let Obamacare stay in place where it will collapse under it's own weight around the time of the mid-term elections. BRAVO, Donald!!!!

This will also lead to RINO Ryan's dismissal!!!

Will we get to hear Obammy blmae somebody else for ObammyCare failing?

The concept is straight outta the Heritage Foundation, see how they run.

why do you always gotta be humping my leg and biting my ankles
The difference between conservatives and liberals. Cons can look at an issue and come up with a plan, look it over and have the ability to say nope, that's not a good plan. Libs just jump in and when it fails, just like the cons said it would and why it was a bad plan, Libs will shrug it off and decide it only failed because we didn't spend enough on it. They never will come to the conclusion it failed because it was a crappy idea.

Let the bill fail, move on to the tax reform and let Obamacare stay in place where it will collapse under it's own weight around the time of the mid-term elections. BRAVO, Donald!!!!

Will we get to hear Obammy blmae somebody else for ObammyCare failing?

why do you always gotta be humping my leg and biting my ankles

The difference between conservatives and liberals. Cons can look at an issue and come up with a plan, look it over and have the ability to say nope, that's not a good plan. Libs just jump in and when it fails, just like the cons said it would and why it was a bad plan, Libs will shrug it off and decide it only failed because we didn't spend enough on it. They never will come to the conclusion it failed because it was a crappy idea.

Cons looked over an issue, came up with an alternative to Cliton's healthcare plan (which was scrapped), they thought it was a good plan, implemented it in Massachusetts by Romney (2012 Republican nominee). But as soon as Obama liked it their knees started jerking and they did a 180 at a drop of a hat.

Was sustainable just fine until this year...just in time for replacement push rhetoric by the Republicans, coincidence I suppose.

My premiums and copays going up substantially is working fine?

Wrong insurance? Mine didn't go up and I kept my doctor.
Do you have insurance through the ACA or private
I've had my own for years......never a problem.....
Private insurance has little to do with the ACA
Then one must ask oneself.....who's fault is it if one doesn't have private insurance?

Spin and fail, just like "repeal and replace".
He is 3 steps ahead of the RINO's and 10 steps ahead of the Democrat's.
His next step is out the door.
Yup, too bad for RYAN, he wanted to stay on the Hill forever. Donald is letting him twist in the wind!!!
He never cared for him much anyway.

Sure, Trump might get a little bit of the blame for not getting one of his signature promises through, but the fallout on one of his intra-party political rivals will be immense.

It will be a brilliant strategic move, and may help him with the rest of his agenda.

Ryan on Trump's ideas, statements and twitter. . .

“This is not conservatism. What was proposed yesterday is not what this party stands for and, more importantly, it’s not what this country stands for.” ~ Paul Ryan

Sort of the pot calling the kettle black.
IMPEACH TRUMP!!!

Lock him up, lock him up,

Maybe I didn't give Trump a fair shake.

When I heard him say "you are going to be sick of winning" I didn't realize he was talking to Democrats.

unsustainable ObammyCare is winning?

sad really

Was sustainable just fine until this year...just in time for replacement push rhetoric by the Republicans, coincidence I suppose.

My premiums and copays going up substantially is working fine?

Wrong insurance? Mine didn't go up and I kept my doctor.
Do you have insurance through the ACA or private

It's all ACA if it has the 10 essential health benefits, if not it isn't compliant. If it's not compliant you pay the penalty. Obamacare, ACA and private insurance all same law.

You have to find hypothetical future wins because the present is so shitty.

Are you talking about Hillary again?

You must be a Trumpbot with an auto Hilary response filter

Everything was bush's fault for 8 years now it will be trump for 8

sad really

You know, back in 2008, Obama walked into office and had a Democrat House and Senate. He immediately got to work on health care and thought that they would have the ACA within 2 months, but they found out it would take a bit more than that, so they delayed it until the summer to hammer out more details, and finally were able to pass it a year and 2 weeks after Obama took office.

Republicans then spent the next 7 years trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to repeal and replace it but never did.

Now? Trump has a Republican House and Senate (same as Obama), and ran into a wall over the legislation around 2 months (same as Obama), but instead of sticking to the fight and seeing his campaign promise work, he's willing to back out at the first sign of difficulty and let the whole thing fall down around everyone's ears and then blame Ryan and Congress for not passing his bill.

Gonna be a really interesting next few years...................

You know, back in 2008, Obama walked into office and had a Democrat House and Senate. He immediately got to work on health care and thought that they would have the ACA within 2 months, but they found out it would take a bit more than that, so they delayed it until the summer to hammer out more details, and finally were able to pass it a year and 2 weeks after Obama took office.

Republicans then spent the next 7 years trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to repeal and replace it but never did.

Now? Trump has a Republican House and Senate (same as Obama), and ran into a wall over the legislation around 2 months (same as Obama), but instead of sticking to the fight and seeing his campaign promise work, he's willing to back out at the first sign of difficulty and let the whole thing fall down around everyone's ears and then blame Ryan and Congress for not passing his bill.

Republicans have proven that once in power they cannot GOVERN!!!!!

sad really
Only for a little while longer, then he will be gone.

sad really

Think he'll make it to 2020, or do you think he will be removed before then?

Obama never promised it would gt done on day one. He knew it was complicated.

sad really
Trump is on the phone with Putin asking for some advice and help!

0923trump07.jpg

Never said he would get it done the first day, simply laid out the timeline of what he actually did. Interestingly enough, at about a month into his term, they were thinking they could get it done in 45 days, but then found out that it would take more than that and kept pressing on.

Unlike Trump who wants to quit when things don't go his way.

sad really
This is Trumps bill, and no one elses. Who else is there to blame. Does Congress really support a bill that takes away health care for 24 million people?

sad really
This is Trumps bill, and no one elses. Who else is there to blame. Does Congress really support a bill that takes away health care for 24 million people?

You're right, this IS Trump's bill, but just like everything else we've seen him do, he always figures out a way to blame someone else when things go wrong.

Just watch, since Ryan pulled the bill this afternoon, Trump is going to throw him under the bus.

Forum List

Back