Trump lowers the bar...to his crotch.

Trump: "Where'd she GO? It's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it!" But of course he does! He's mocking women. All you she-eeple that think he's great...he's mocking you, too. He couldn't care less about the average working class voter in America. He'd sell you out in a heartbeat. Check out his Trump University and the court case around it. You're just another dollar to him.

Trump: "Where'd she GO? It's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it!" But of course he does! He's mocking women. All you she-eeple that think he's great...he's mocking you, too. He couldn't care less about the average working class voter in America. He'd sell you out in a heartbeat. Check out his Trump University and the court case around it. You're just another dollar to him.

he's mocking women. Please
We had a President who not only MOCKED women he used them for his own personal sex toy. We WOMEN aren't buying it. there isn't any war on womeeeeen folk, so give it up. Just go vote for the woman(Hillary) who stood by her hound dog of a husband (Billy) when they both tried to ruin a young woman's( Monica) life for their own political agenda and to keep their power over the rest us. really I find this line of attack by you offensive so stop it. Us Women can THINK FOR OURSELVES. we don't need you, Hillary or that party you are a slave to.

And Merry Christmas dear. didn't mean to be so harsh

Last edited:
OK. Trump could have just said Hillary got Fucked by Obama in 2008. Are you Liberals Happy Now?

Of course your not happy. You have a Lying Hildabeast as your only Option.

Sucks to be you.
Is that fitting from a man who wants to be leader of the free world?
I'm not on board the Trump Train, but will vote for him over Clinton any day of the week. My main pick is still Carson.

Trump is Trump. He's a Wildcard, and is stiffing up the pot. I have no problem with stirring the pot.

I think there is a good chance that Trump is a Democratic plant, designed to mess up the Republican Party, split its vote, and impel Hillary right into the White House. What other explanation could there be? How anyone could take Trump seriously is a total mystery to me.

OK. Trump could have just said Hillary got Fucked by Obama in 2008. Are you Liberals Happy Now?

Sucks to be you.
I'm not on board the Trump Train, but will vote for him over Clinton any day of the week. My main pick is still Carson.

Trump is Trump. He's a Wildcard, and is stiffing up the pot. I have no problem with stirring the pot.

I think there is a good chance that Trump is a Democratic plant, designed to mess up the Republican Party, split its vote, and impel Hillary right into the White House. What other explanation could there be? How anyone could take Trump seriously is a total mystery to me.
I still believe the Trojan Horse applies.

What does Trump have to do to convince his sheep that he's not presidential material? Expose himself? Moon a rally? Would he use profanity and obscenity-laced language on other world leaders? Does he think his bro, Putin, would ever descend to the gutter levels that he does? His mindless followers keep saying he's "telling it like it is".
We all know how "it is", but normal people do use a level of decorum, as Bush said. in civil language. Trump thinks he's above (or below) decorum, courtesy and politeness. It's for losers and stoopid people. He's mocked, criticized, profaned and critiqued the looks of women, especially. The only good woman is his next wife. You couldn't make this character up.

PM me and tell me please if you had to undergo some procedure, or be admitted into a facility, to get as plum dumb fucking stupid as you are?

Sucks to be you.

I'm sure that's not all that's a mystery to your brain dead 'tard ass, but people are SICK AND TIRED OF THE SELL OUT IN WASHINGTON AND WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK. If you don't like that then get the fuck out!

liberals escape.jpg

Forum List

Back