Merry Christmas to all my conservative friends...

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
And a happy 2016!

1463324_1226670187348053_1120719642210305277_n.jpg

To all my liberal friends...

k917.jpg
Must be a fantasy...There is a dad in that picture. :)

Maybe, but a real dick wrote your post.
I prefer being called an Asshole. :) I know I am.You know how much work goes into that!? None really...its easy being truthful and blunt.The hurt feelings of the libtards who live in a bubble are amusing.

You're not hurting my feelings, but....since you want to be so truthful and honest, why don't you post your real name and email address here? It's easy to be an anonymous asshole. Too bad you don't have the guts or balls to be a public one, like Trump.

And that bubble? You live in one, it's called methane.

To all my liberal friends...

k917.jpg
Must be a fantasy...There is a dad in that picture. :)

Maybe, but a real dick wrote your post.
I prefer being called an Asshole. :) I know I am.You know how much work goes into that!? None really...its easy being truthful and blunt.The hurt feelings of the libtards who live in a bubble are amusing.

You're not hurting my feelings, but....since you want to be so truthful and honest, why don't you post your real name and email address here? It's easy to be an anonymous asshole. Too bad you don't have the guts or balls to be a public one, like Trump.
What would that prove? I am the same way on FB where my real name IS shown . So. I am the only white guy in zip code 30507 in Gainesville,Ga :D Find me! HAHA!

Oh and my name is Nathan btw. Not getting my last name,I got a family to take care of and protect and libtards don't exactly have a grip on reality so they can be dangerously stupid.

Forum List

Back