"trump LOST" billboards popping up in Texas...funded by GOP

My gosh! Is sanity beginning to creep into the repub party....awakening the real GOP?
That "real GOP" is the one that has prostituted itself for decades by giving in to your sick, perverted, political ideology. IOW, they are the RINOs and Trump's supporters are in process of culling the scum and solidifying the Republican Party for the MAGA movement. The Rs in office now have a choice to make. They can get on the MAGA TRAIN or they can be booted. Their choice...

My gosh! Is sanity beginning to creep into the repub party....awakening the real GOP? The Big Lie is about to be one year old. Maybe it is time the Big Lie died....
It sounds like the BUSHES want to run W's baby idiot brother again who has no chance against TRUMP.

The correct billboard: America lost when Biden "won".
Outta the park, excalibur. Fortunately, the nation with its Constitution can overcome those who reject it. It took love and consideration by the founders to set a new standard through through the Lord that all of us are equals and deserving to vote for those we choose to. Goodnight, and may we find common ground as we debate the future of this nation! :huddle:

ONLY ONE PROBLEM: the GOP don't say they are funding this, Steven Santana says. Is he an official spokesman for the GOP? If not, how does he know? And your article only shows one sign! So the GOP put up a sign somewhere? You gotta do better than this, is this the best you got?
They think that chanting the same lie over and over will somehow make it truth and if they light a city on fire and sing anti-american chants then suddenly their collective Marxist Utopia will rise from the ashes. These folks are really deranged.

My gosh! Is sanity beginning to creep into the repub party....awakening the real GOP? The Big Lie is about to be one year old. Maybe it is time the Big Lie died....

The heirachy are smart enough to know that shit is not winning votes. The majority now clearly say there was no fraud but you die hard galvanised redneck won't give it up.

I'd prefer it continued until the election. It's a good tool to use against the idiots.

They think that chanting the same lie over and over will somehow make it truth and if they light a city on fire and sing anti-american chants then suddenly their collective Marxist Utopia will rise from the ashes. These folks are really deranged.

Repeating lies constantly is how propaganda works.

Only idiots believe it.

How can it be a lie and how can it die when we already have a CONFESSION printed last FEBRUARY in Time Magazine where how the election was stolen was spelled out NAMING NAMES of all those involved?!

Do you live in a bottle Jim, under your bed?

Really? Who was involved?

I'm betting you will not tell us or link to the article

Here’s a billboard I saw in PA…

1635831996809.png

We have already went over this. He was urging people to vote. I do not care how you interpret what he said. Thanks.

They are his words, they did not say anything about urging people to vote, his words said the opposite. The fact you have to tell us what he really meant is not a good sign

NO ....it's mostly fear of being discovered that's all....
It won't matter....it's not going stop anything at all....and besides it's an excellent campaign strategy....best one I've ever seen to be frank.

JO

Forum List

Back