Trump loses 2020, without Polish American voters (My prediction)

Hazelton / Scranton area voted for Trump by about 65- 75%.
This region is among the most Polish in the entire USA at approx 20% claiming Polish heritages, and probably many partial Polish ancestries claiming other things.

This is also the important state of Pennsylvania Trump won, and also among the most pro-Trump initially in Pennsylvania.

Take away this vote for Trump, and Trump loses Pennsylvania.

Of course dumb, dumb Trump pissed off a lot of Polish-Americans, myself included, by signing in an order to have Poland pay Jews compensations, for properties Jews didn't pay tax on, and lose to Communist authorities.
Ironically many Poles lost such properties to Communist authorities, and haven't gained such compensations, similar with Germans, and Ukrainians too.

In fact, there was long ago, and agreement that Poland already had paid US Polish Jews enough compensations.

So, this is complete BULL SH(T.

I don't think Trump will win Pennsylvania again without the Polish-American vote.

What a dumb f*ck, he appeased a bunch of Liberal Jews, to piss off a bunch of pro-Trump Polish-Americans.

So you are really for the party of Islamic trash, third world imports, feminists, cross-dressing queer-enablers, anti-Christian, Marxist loving assholes?

That's not also Republicans in practice?

This region is among the most Polish in the entire USA at approx 20% claiming Polish heritages, and probably many partial Polish ancestries claiming other things.

This is also the important state of Pennsylvania Trump won, and also among the most pro-Trump initially in Pennsylvania.

Of course dumb, dumb Trump pissed off a lot of Polish-Americans, myself included, by signing in an order to have Poland pay Jews compensations, for properties Jews didn't pay tax on, and lose to Communist authorities.
Ironically many Poles lost such properties to Communist authorities, and haven't gained such compensations, similar with Germans, and Ukrainians too.

In fact, there was long ago, and agreement that Poland already had paid US Polish Jews enough compensations.

I don't think Trump will win Pennsylvania again without the Polish-American vote.

What a dumb f*ck, he appeased a bunch of Liberal Jews, to piss off a bunch of pro-Trump Polish-Americans.
Trump is also pro-Russia, and a lot of Poles are not.

However, I think some Poles could be brainwashed Trumpbots, just like non-Polish Trumpbots.

I've talked to anti-communist Trumpbots who don't agree that Trump is pro-Russia. Impossible to convince.

BTW, I'm thinking of voting Democrat, because of this in 2020.
But, who knows, I might spend my time "Not voting" for a 3rd time.
So you are for being sodomized by Jews, blacks, Hispanics, the degenerates and the retarded?

Republicans are just Democrats who cut taxes.
And support the 2nd and 1st amendments.

The only things keeping us from living in the communist EUSSR.

Trump will not lose his base vote for sure and losing your vote, well you tipped your hand in your op by stating you did not vote for him anyway.

As for the Polish community, well you do not speak for the entire community and as flacaltenn pointed out this is one of those issues that will not sink him but there are many more that could...

Poles make up about 10% of Wisconsin, and 7% Pennsylvania.

Two states that Trump will probably lose this time, without the Polish-American vote.

However, I think some Poles could be brainwashed Trumpbots, just like non-Polish Trumpbots.

I've talked to anti-communist Trumpbots who don't agree that Trump is pro-Russia. Impossible to convince.
Russia isn’t communist and Democrats are communist anyway.

So you are for being sodomized by Jews, blacks, Hispanics, the degenerates and the retarded?

Communism is actually way less socially Liberal, than Capitalism.

Russia was way more Russian & White when it actually was Communist.

Not the communism being espoused today.

The EU is extremely socially leftist and so are Democrats.

Russia was way more Russian & White when it actually was Communist.
Yeah?

When Russia was communist the internet didn’t exist yet.

What paper is this? And why is the Polish Govt so stupid as to take orders from an American President on matters 80 years old?

Took some searching, found this:
Summary of S. 447: Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today (JUST) Act of 2017 - GovTrack.us

It's over a year old and pretty obscure, not sure anyone but the OP gives a damn.

Arlen Spectre lost the 2nd time in Pennsylvania.
Why?
Simple, he pissed off Polish- American voters.

Trump is doing much the same.

What paper is this? And why is the Polish Govt so stupid as to take orders from an American President on matters 80 years old?

Took some searching, found this:
Summary of S. 447: Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today (JUST) Act of 2017 - GovTrack.us

It's over a year old and pretty obscure, not sure anyone but the OP gives a damn.

Arlen Spectre lost the 2nd time ib Pennsylvania.
Why?
Simple, he pissed off Polish- American voters.

Trump is doing much the same.
Joe Biden and all Democrats are pissing off all white people much more.

Capitalism is far more potent in pushing Liberalism, in selling Liberal junk & hiring illegals, rather than Marxism.

Capitalism is far more potent in pushing Liberalism, in selling Liberal junk & hiring illegals, rather than Marxism.
Capitalism is being crushed by overwhelming statism right now. It is the statism that is pushing globalism the hardest right now.

Marxist ideology, not capitalism is at the root of every far left social justice movement. Capitalist America did just fine until it allowed itself to be poisoned by a certain breed of european intellectual.

Marxist ideology, not capitalism is at the root of every far left social justice movement. Capitalist America did just fine until it allowed itself to be poisoned by a certain breed of european intellectual.
Jews aren’t Europeans.

Jews aren’t Europeans.

They are when it suits them.

Eh, is that why Capitalists brought in Black slaves in the late 1700's into the mid 1800's , hired Jewish people in the late 1800's into the early 1900's, and why from the late 1900's to the 2000's the Capitalists hired Mexican Illegals?

Capitalism is being crushed by overwhelming statism right now. It is the statism that is pushing globalism the hardest right now.

The USA used to have a lot stricter Corporate regulations, through it's state charters, than it does now.
Also note that Republican Teddy Roosevelt trust-busted Corporations.

Forum List

Back