Trump... law and order candidate

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
show time

BButahk.img

that should make the Trumpbots feel safe.

show time

BButahk.img

With liberals burning down towns and murdering cops all over the country, I bet all the LEO's are a little nervous. They don't know which liberal will try to kill them.

Last edited:
show time

BButahk.img

Those have got to be the most miserably hot men in the whole world right now. Hope they've got ambulances standing by to treat heat prostration.

show time

BButahk.img

Those have got to be the most miserably hot men in the whole world right now. Hope they've got ambulances standing by to treat heat prostration.
Based on sheer numbers of officers from multiple jurisdictions/state/Fed etc., they should be able to rotate them to give them breaks, unless the lunatics start acting up.

Well, I'm still praying for rain, and lots of it. Send a bunch of 'em home before blood gets shed.

Well, I'm still praying for rain, and lots of it. Send a bunch of 'em home before blood gets shed.
There is no doubt the liberals will act out in a violent way at some point. I really feel bad for those officers. Tough position.

Looks like the liberals can do nothing but smear, insult, belittle, and predict doom for Donald Trump.

They must remain strangely silent about their own candidate, since she has no accomplishments, no programs that have worked, and an ideology that has consistently failed for the last four or five decades.

Forum List

Back