Trump Lashes Out at Georgia Prosecutor

He's trying to "get rid of them" ? Just what are you talking about.

He's the one tieing the concrete block to his feet and he'lll be the one pushing it off the boat.

I am not defending her. If he "gets rid of them" and America "comes back" is it going to act like Donald Trump ?

If so, screw that.
Really? You are more concerned about mean tweets than being able to afford groceries and gas? Than having to worry about diseases like leprosy and malaria? Than having unaltered flow of criminals and fatal drugs into our country?
Yeah, screw that.

No one but you is comparing your disparate issues.

Trump's presiding during the national surge in fentanyl overdoses is unrelated to his multiple indictments.

The rate of drug overdose deaths linked to fentanyl in the United States has skyrocketed over the last five years, new federal data showed.
The rate of overdose deaths involving fentanyl spiked by 279% between 2016 and 2021 from 5.7 per 100,000 to 21.6 per 100,000, according to a report published early Wednesday by the National Center for Health Statistics' National Vital Statistics System -- which looked at death certificate records.
Please try to focus on the issue being discussed.

Exactly, and who was POTUS for the vast majority of those year?

Thunk said:
Thunk said:
How can running off at the mouth compare with murdering hundreds of thousands of Americans by fentanyl poisoning?

Exactly, and who was POTUS for the vast majority of those year?
Trumpers often attempt to contrive desperate diversions, often ill-chosen.

Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 8.13.05 AM.png

In office
January 20, 2017 – January 20, 2021​

The rate of overdose deaths involving fentanyl spiked by 279% between 2016 and 2021 from 5.7 per 100,000 to 21.6 per 100,000 National Center for Health Statistics' National Vital Statistics System

Last edited:
Really? You are more concerned about mean tweets than being able to afford groceries and gas? Than having to worry about diseases like leprosy and malaria? Than having unaltered flow of criminals and fatal drugs into our country?
Yeah, screw that.

Not really. Biden is gone one way or another.

This country is going to change regardless of whose president (that it will fall apart).

According to the article, Trump said the following:

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” Trump told his supporters in New Hampshire. “And this is a person who wants to indict me … for a perfect phone call.”

While I was never a fan of his, I did vote for him in 2016 and (for lack of any option) 2020. But I soured on him after he lost and would not shut up. Additionally, he can't not be hyperbolic.

He's lost it as far as I am concerned.

This is just way to over the top. Even it were true, so what ? Unless there is a ethics breach, he's made a career out of keeping his sex life secret (as much as he has been able).
Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney contrasted District Attorney Willis's professional conduct with the “stream of personal invective" being spewed by Trump and his fart catchers. “Put differently, the District Attorney’s Office has been doing a fairly routine – and legally unobjectionable – job of public relations in a case that is anything but routine."

Republicans Kemp and Rafensperger will be leading a rousing chorus of "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" that will be sure to keep the Goober State on Trump's (alleged) mind, as the Fulton County District Attorney presents a mountain of damning evidence to a grand jury this week.

Trump's hysterical, racist raving and tantrums (e.g.,“lunatic Marxist!”) calculated to arouse his lickspittles are of no consequence in the substantive realm of the legal process. They merely signal yet another overdue diaper change.

After President Biden's victory in Georgia in 2020 had been confirmed by two recounts and certified by Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, the sore loser launched a multi-pronged effort to deny Georgians their votes, including a pressure campaign targeting key state officials.

The lying tub o' goo mewled, “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have!"

When the Secretary of State blew off the Loser, Trump pleaded with Republican lawmakers to overturn Biden’s victory. Trump's addled consigliere Rudy Giuliani regaled the Georgia statehouse with bogus fraud claims.

Trump lawyers filed meritless lawsuits that tried to overturn the Georgia results.

Trumphumps impersonated Georgia electors (16 Trumpers, including the state chair of the Georgia Republican Party) as part of a seven-state scheme to sabotage the Electoral College.

The Loser tried to cajole top Justice Department officials and federal prosecutors in Atlanta into falsely announcing that the election was “corrupt,” and that there had been "massive fraud!" despite there being no evidence of that whatever.

Trumpers tried to breach a voting system.

Trumpers tried to intimidate a Fulton County election worker into falsely admitting she was part of a massive anti-Trump fraud.

Trump and a long list of his co-conspirators will have some 'splainin' to do, and vilifying officers of the court is not countenanced under our system of jurisprudence.

It'll be fun.

Yeah, screw that.

Do mean tweets and lies help?

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney contrasted District Attorney Willis's professional conduct with the “stream of personal invective" being spewed by Trump and his fart catchers. “Put differently, the District Attorney’s Office has been doing a fairly routine – and legally unobjectionable – job of public relations in a case that is anything but routine."

Republicans Kemp and Rafensperger will be leading a rousing chorus of "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" that will be sure to keep the Goober State on Trump's (alleged) mind, as the Fulton County District Attorney presents a mountain of damning evidence to a grand jury this week.

Trump's hysterical, racist raving and tantrums (e.g.,“lunatic Marxist!”) calculated to arouse his lickspittles are of no consequence in the substantive realm of the legal process. They merely signal yet another overdue diaper change.

After President Biden's victory in Georgia in 2020 had been confirmed by two recounts and certified by Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, the sore loser launched a multi-pronged effort to deny Georgians their votes, including a pressure campaign targeting key state officials.

The lying tub o' goo mewled, “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have!"

When the Secretary of State blew off the Loser, Trump pleaded with Republican lawmakers to overturn Biden’s victory. Trump's addled consigliere Rudy Giuliani regaled the Georgia statehouse with bogus fraud claims.

Trump lawyers filed meritless lawsuits that tried to overturn the Georgia results.

Trumphumps impersonated Georgia electors (16 Trumpers, including the state chair of the Georgia Republican Party) as part of a seven-state scheme to sabotage the Electoral College.

The Loser tried to cajole top Justice Department officials and federal prosecutors in Atlanta into falsely announcing that the election was “corrupt,” and that there had been "massive fraud!" despite there being no evidence of that whatever.

Trumpers tried to breach a voting system.

Trumpers tried to intimidate a Fulton County election worker into falsely admitting she was part of a massive anti-Trump fraud.

Trump and a long list of his co-conspirators will have some 'splainin' to do, and vilifying officers of the court is not countenanced under our system of jurisprudence.

It'll be fun.
Your Honor, He said mean things about me.....Get him....lol

He'll be declared a criminal when he's convicted.
Do you really think the Democrats are that Nazi-like and depraved?

I guess you know better than me...
His poor behavior has ALWAYS been an afront to me.
So you think the world should revolve around what you find acceptable?
One day, you'll figure out the world does not revolve around you.
I think we’ve established that you believe it revolves around you, yes.

Do you really think the Democrats are that Nazi-like and depraved?

I guess you know better than me...

So you think the world should revolve around what you find acceptable?

I think we’ve established that you believe it revolves around you, yes.

Hitler hated Democrats. You should go back to school.

You know you are in an alternate universe dominated by the democrat gestapo and supported by the left wing media when a (presumed) innocent citizen is characterized as "lashing out" and his presumed innocence is characterized as "legal woes". The fix is in and republicans better get used to it.
Liberal media, not left wing, but otw spot on. :)

Trump talked about his sex life for 15 hours on Howard Stern.
Who cares? When he was president, his policies enabled energy independence, a healthy stock market for retirees, lower-middle class who could afford groceries and gas, a low inflation rate, the first real wage growth in decades for the lower-income, and record unemployment for minorities.

Who cares? When he was president, his policies enabled energy independence, a healthy stock market for retirees, lower-middle class who could afford groceries and gas, a low inflation rate, the first real wage growth in decades for the lower-income, and record unemployment for minorities.
Who cares about racism? Is that Trump’s 2024 slogan? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back