Trump knows NO shame.......

ISIS is just another part of Obamaā€™s legacy President Trump is killing. People like nat4900 will whine and cry about anything he does. lol

Gregg Popovich Issues Blistering Takedown of ā€˜Soulless Cowardā€™ Donald Trump

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this mannerā€”and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiersā€”is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

All previous presidents have been attacked for their respective policies..

Trump is the ONLY one who is constantly being attacked, NOT so much for his policies (he has not done crap) ...but for being a "fucking moron" as Tillerson accurately stated,

ISIS is just another part of Obamaā€™s legacy President Trump is killing. People like nat4900 will whine and cry about anything he does. lol

For you "fucking morons" Trump CULT members, you'll soon credit the orange clown for having "invented" gravity..........
That's what the cult mentality will do to you........LOL .

BTW, THANK YOU for the thread's bump.......MUCH appreciated....LOL

Gregg Popovich Issues Blistering Takedown of ā€˜Soulless Cowardā€™ Donald Trump

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this mannerā€”and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiersā€”is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

All previous presidents have been attacked for their respective policies..

Trump is the ONLY one who is constantly being attacked, NOT so much for his policies (he has not done crap) ...but for being a "fucking moron" as Tillerson accurately stated,
Trump isnā€™t interested in winning a popularity contest. He became president to fix whatā€™s wrong in DC.

These "I hate Trump" lefty loons are gonna be complete catatonic basket cases by the time he leaves office in 7 years. ... :lol: :lol:
unless the Russians help him win again in 2020, he won't be president for 8 years.... :D

(Now your cue to say how wonderful and manly and great Putin is...) ;)

Dang the democrats going to rig another convention?

that's got to be one of the dumbest talking points i've ever heard.

it's no wonder you dumbo parrots keep repeating it...........

<GASP> like WOW! OMFG!! that political party preferred one candidate over another! o_O

Youā€™re obviously one those people who donā€™t learn as quick as others, nat4900. Iā€™m confident youā€™ll eventually understand why Trump was chosen over Hillary.

Last edited:
These "I hate Trump" lefty loons are gonna be complete catatonic basket cases by the time he leaves office in 7 years. ... :lol: :lol:
unless the Russians help him win again in 2020, he won't be president for 8 years.... :D

(Now your cue to say how wonderful and manly and great Putin is...) ;)

Dang the democrats going to rig another convention?

that's got to be one of the dumbest talking points i've ever heard.

it's no wonder you dumbo parrots keep repeating it...........

<GASP> like WOW! OMFG!! that political party preferred one candidate over another! o_O

What talking point? I am the one who made it up.....its an honest question it seems to me you guys already know something we dont.

Youā€™re obviously one those people who donā€™t learn as quick as others, nat4900. Iā€™m confident youā€™ll eventually understand why Trump was chosen over Hillary.

Could it be because of you idiots' penchant for the color orange.... AND a willingness to get royally screwed by a clown???

LOL

Forum List

Back