Trump Knocks Israel Days after Worst Terror Attack in Country’s History

I wonder what Lisa588 thinks about Trump's speech, especially since she is a Trump Humper.
She has made excuses for Trump because he moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. I agree with some of Trump's policies, but my hatred for him is visceral. :mad:

Trump is a friend of Israel

Libs like you are not
I am a Democrat. My support for Israel is unconditional. Before the Six Day War of 1967 most Democrats agreed with me about Israel.

Then you are not a lib like superbad
I would have been considered a liberal until 1964, when the Democratic Party began to move in directions I dislike.

Right now I consider myself to be a conservative Democrat. I am conservative because I am pessimistic about human nature and human potential. I am a Democrat because I believe that the government has an important role to play in American society.

In terms of issues, I am liberal on economic and environmental matters. I am conservative on crime, race, and immigration. I am a Christian who admires Jews, respects Judaism, and loves Israel. I am also a race realist.

Last edited:
I would have been considered a liberal until 1964, when the Democratic Party began to move in directions I dislike.

Right now I consider myself to be a conservative Democrat. I am conservative because I am pessimistic about human nature and human potential. I am a Democrat because I believe that the government has an important role to play in American society.

In terms of issues, I am liberal on economic and environmental matters. I am conservative on crime, race, and immigration.
As I said, you are nothing at all like Superbadbrutha

And thats to your credit

National Review,
By ARI BLAFF

October 12, 2023 8:42 AM
Former president Donald Trump criticized the Israeli government during a Wednesday night speech in Florida and connected the Jewish State’s brutalization at the hands of Hamas to his own domestic political concerns.

“I will never forget that Bibi Netanyahu let us down,” the former president said...

Trump Knocks Israel Days after Worst Terror Attack in Country’s History | National Review

----------

Donald Trump is a narcissist and an international embarrassment.
He's right.
Bibi is a Zionist chump..

Last edited:
I have no doubt that the Cry Baby Loser's cult does not want folks taking notice of his noxious emissions, such as his whining about Netanyahu and praising Hezbollah at this time.

On the other hand, there is widespread support for the President's stance.

Trump's pissy, petty petulance has targeted Israel's leader for some time, but his bloviating lately is especially vile.

Focusing on TRUMP! only diverts attention from the guy who has the real power. It also demonstrates just how tight his grip on your mind really is.

TRUMP! is irrelevant but gets more headlines than Quid Pro Joe, he's irrelevant but gets more threads on here than Quid Pro Joe. He can't do diddly squat to push American policy one way or another while Quid Pro Joe is literally the president, yet here you are, going on and on about him while ignoring Quid Pro. Amazing.
I lik Joe Biden. Our President. Did you see September jobs numbers? Amazing

Patriotic Americans are disgusted by the sexual abuser's fawning over those violently opposed to democratic values and civil conduct.

Your paranoia about your "leftists" is a disparate matter from the Loser's 91 felony charges that result from the recommendations of grand juries, documented evidence, and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republicans.

Horrific slaughter suggests that now is not the time for the Cry Baby Loser to be indulging in his petty, personal self-indulgences.

I'd almost bet money that Trump never praised or said Hezbollah was smart in the context in which you leftist are attempting to construe it as, and I bet that he didn't speak about Putin in a context or way in which it is being portrayed by the left. To many times has the leftist tried these tactics, and that's exactly what they were "leftist tactics", nothing more and nothing less.

Former president Donald Trump criticized the Israeli government during a Wednesday night speech in Florida
Donald Trump is a narcissist and an international embarrassment.
If telling the truth makes you a narcissist then we need more of them. "Narcissist" :auiqs.jpg:...... you people need to get a vocabulary and stop using cliches and catchphrases to participate in discussions you don't understand..

I'd almost bet money that Trump never praised or said Hezbollah was smart in the context in which you leftist are attempting to construe it as, and I bet that he didn't speak about Putin in a context or way in which it is being portrayed by the left. To many times has the leftist tried these tactics, and that's exactly what they were "leftist tactics", nothing more and nothing less.
Your devotion to Trump and your paranoia about that "left" that festers in your noggin aside, the Loser's recently complimenting Hezbollah as being "very smart" (or his praising "genius" Putin for his "savvy" invasion of Ukraine) is widely condemned by conservative Republicans.

Trump is receiving criticism from his Republican rivals for referring to the terrorist organization Hezbollah as “very smart” and talking about how Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “let us down” in the past as his country reels in the wake of Hamas' terror attacks.

Your devotion to Trump and your paranoia about that "left" that festers in your noggin aside, the Loser's recently complimenting Hezbollah as being "very smart" (or his praising "genius" Putin for his "savvy" invasion of Ukraine) is widely condemned by conservative Republicans.

Trump is receiving criticism from his Republican rivals for referring to the terrorist organization Hezbollah as “very smart” and talking about how Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “let us down” in the past as his country reels in the wake of Hamas' terror attacks.

When you are a MAGA, Trump Humper you must go along with anything the Orange God says or you will be tossed out in the street.

Forum List

Back