American History as a Series of Persistent Mental Social Hysteria

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
What Are You Doing With The Country, So Called "Democrats"???!

One can look at the history of the nation (nations) in different ways. One can see it as progress of human civilization. Or as a regress. One can see it as a series of achievements. Or as a series of murders of Others. Or as bursts of mutual hatred coming every four years,each time putting the country on the brink of civil war if not National Gard, FBI and the whole punitive system.

Let's discuss this topic. "Discovery of America. Colonization of America. Golden fever. War for Independence. Civil War. The epidemic of the desire to accumulate capital in an unearned way. America on the verge of the Great Depression. The Second World War. The use of atomic weapons against the civilian population of Japan. Korean war. Vietnam war. Iron curtain. Cold war .Arms race. Anti-Soviet propaganda. Lying as a policy tool in the UN. Aggression against Iraq. Abu Ghraib. The coup in Moscow in 1993. The coup in Ukraine in 2014. Anti-Russian propaganda.

Harassing Trump as as a NEW American witch hunt and discreditation of the Institution of the President of the United States.

And all this as a Guided Social Psychological Hysteria - the instrument of the policy of special interest groups of the country.

karikatura-marionetka_(daniil-kuznecov)_28427.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-16_20-55-14.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-16_20-55-14.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 86
  • upload_2019-11-16_20-56-13.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-16_20-56-13.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 75

One can look at the history of the nation (nations) in different ways. One can see it as progress of human civilization. Or as a regress. One can see it as a series of achievements. Or as a series of murders of Others. Or as bursts of mutual hatred coming every four years,each time putting the country on the brink of civil war if not National Gard, FBI and the whole punitive system.

Let's discuss this topic. "Discovery of America. Colonization of America. Golden fever. War for Independence. Civil War. The epidemic of the desire to accumulate capital in an unearned way. America on the verge of the Great Depression. The Second World War. The use of atomic weapons against the civilian population of Japan. Korean war. Vietnam war. Iron curtain. Cold war .Arms race. Anti-Soviet propaganda. Lying as a policy tool in the UN. Aggression against Iraq. Abu Ghraib. The coup in Moscow in 1993. The coup in Ukraine in 2014. Anti-Russian propaganda.

Harassing Trump as as a NEW American witch hunt and discreditation of the Institution of the President of the United States.

And all this as a Guided Social Psychological Hysteria - the instrument of the policy of special interest groups of the country.

Let me guess, you graduated many decades ago from a Soviet school............ :lol:

Let me guess, you graduated many decades ago from a Soviet school............ :lol:

Considering that in my life I have read tens of thousands of books (and I continue to read and EXPLORE the WORLD and the UNIVERSE), I dare say that I have got a magnificent and multifaceted education that allows me to see the world in all its complexity, contradictoryness and injustice - YES.

You can уму say that America was very lucky that my Homeland "threw" me into exile ... I guess that to open the eyes of the American people to the essence of what happened, is happening and is likely to happen in our society in the Future and try to do it a little better is worthy been called a Citizen.

And the choice of a cartoon from a Russian source is by chance. I was in a cafe, it was closing, American sources wanted payment and I preferred not to do it ... The main thing is the essence, not the citizenship of the artist ...

Quae quaestio est respondere
:)))

Last edited:

Considering that in my life I have read tens of thousands of books (and I continue to read and EXPLORE the WORLD and the UNIVERSE), I dare say that I have got a magnificent and multifaceted education that allows me to see the world in all its complexity, contradictoryness and injustice - YES.

You can уму say that America was very lucky that my Homeland "threw" me into exile ... I guess that to open the eyes of the American people to the essence of what happened, is happening and is likely to happen in our society in the Future and try to do it a little better is worthy been called a Citizen.

And the choice of a cartoon from a Russian source is by chance. I was in a cafe, it was closing, American sources wanted payment and I preferred not to do it ... The main thing is the essence, not the citizenship of the artist ...

Quae quaestio est respondere
:)))
Yet you still view America thru the eyes of a Soviet......... Oops.....

Forum List

Back