Trump Just Hit a New Low in the La David Johnson Fiasco

Again, snowflakes continue to despicably use dead US soldiers and their families to launch very public political attacks. Despicable, no shame.

‘Calling the widow of an American soldier killed in action is, emotionally speaking, absolutely gut-wrenching. Knowing that nothing you will say can bring true comfort. Knowing a life -- and likely many lives -- have been altered forever. Facing down pure loss and pure grief.

As difficult as it is emotionally, it is just as simple politically speaking. You call -- or write -- expressing deepest sympathies and condolences. You offer any assistance you can. The end.

Which makes what President Donald Trump has done -- and is doing -- with Myeshia Johnson (and Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson) all the more appalling.

On Monday, in an interview with "Good Morning America," Johnson, the widow of slain Sgt. La David Johnson, spoke for the first time in public about her phone call with Trump. She confirmed Wilson's account that Trump had told her that her husband "knew what he was getting into" and added: "It made me cry because I was very angry at the tone of his voice and how he said it. He couldn't remember my husband's name."

To which Trump almost immediately replied via Twitter: "I had a very respectful conversation with the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, and spoke his name from beginning, without hesitation!"

It's staggering to consider what Trump is doing here.

After spending the weekend attacking Wilson for allegedly lying about the nature of the call between himself and Johnson -- even though White House chief of staff John Kelly confirmed last week the basics of Wilson's account of the words Trump used -- the President is now suggesting that the widow of a soldier killed in action is lying.’

Donald Trump just hit a new low in the La David Johnson fiasco - CNNPolitics

It is indeed staggering what Trump is doing, but should come as no surprise.
What is it about a huugely successful white man with a stunningly beautiful wife that renders so much butthurt in liberals?

Never mind. I get it.

You accidentally hit on the truth - She's Black.

And of course, as we already know, there is nothing trump won't lie about.

She's lying that he didn't know her husbands name.

Saturday: Bury husband. Check.

Sunday: Confirm all talk show appearances. Check.

Monday: Go on talk shows to jake the GOFUNDME account. Check.

Tuesday: Practice looking surprised on Ellen when getting the $100,000 cheque. Check.
Exactly. No white woman could get away with this crap.
Except this white woman...lol.
What a liar you are...lol.

Cindy Sheehan: 'Not shocked' by Trump's words to soldier's widow, since Bush was 'pretty rude' after my son's death

Tuesday: Practice looking surprised on Ellen when getting the $100,000 cheque. Check.
Look at this moron stick up for a pathological liar..over a Gold Star wife.
This asshole of a president called her while she was on the way to the airport to pick up her dead husband. Good timing, comrade.

The widow has nothing to gain by lying. The Liar in Chief ONLY knows how to lie.

Get away with what? The rude way this POS president spoke to her or the FACT he didn’t mention her husband’s name?

This asshole of a president called her while she was on the way to the airport to pick up her dead husband. Good timing, comrade.

The widow has nothing to gain by lying. The Liar in Chief ONLY knows how to lie.
As it turn out, there was plenty to gain and she got it all.

Except this white woman...lol.
What a liar you are...lol.

Cindy Sheehan: 'Not shocked' by Trump's words to soldier's widow, since Bush was 'pretty rude' after my son's death
Cindy Sheehan was used by the liberal media and dumped when she was used up. Bush was incredibly kind to her. She just kept demanding meeting after meeting. Bush caught on and stopped all communication.

Get away with what? The rude way this POS president spoke to her or the FACT he didn’t mention her husband’s name?
Have you heard the phone call yet?

Widow Has ‘Nothing to Say’ to Trump
October 23, 2017
“Nineteen days after her husband’s death and two days after his wrenching burial, the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson said she has ‘nothing to say’ to President Trump, whose condolence call pulled the grieving widow into the center of a national controversy,” the Washington Post reports.

Said Myeshia Johnson: “Very upset and hurt; it made me cry even worse.”

Making her first public comments, Johnson recalled that the president said her husband “knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyways. And it made me cry. I was very angry at the tone of his voice, and how he said it.”

‘Calling the widow of an American soldier killed in action is, emotionally speaking, absolutely gut-wrenching. Knowing that nothing you will say can bring true comfort. Knowing a life -- and likely many lives -- have been altered forever. Facing down pure loss and pure grief.

As difficult as it is emotionally, it is just as simple politically speaking. You call -- or write -- expressing deepest sympathies and condolences. You offer any assistance you can. The end.

Which makes what President Donald Trump has done -- and is doing -- with Myeshia Johnson (and Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson) all the more appalling.

On Monday, in an interview with "Good Morning America," Johnson, the widow of slain Sgt. La David Johnson, spoke for the first time in public about her phone call with Trump. She confirmed Wilson's account that Trump had told her that her husband "knew what he was getting into" and added: "It made me cry because I was very angry at the tone of his voice and how he said it. He couldn't remember my husband's name."

To which Trump almost immediately replied via Twitter: "I had a very respectful conversation with the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, and spoke his name from beginning, without hesitation!"

After spending the weekend attacking Wilson for allegedly lying about the nature of the call between himself and Johnson -- even though White House chief of staff John Kelly confirmed last week the basics of Wilson's account of the words Trump used -- the President is now suggesting that the widow of a soldier killed in action is lying.’

Bull shit. You need to take a look at the kunt who started this. This snake sits in a car with a widow after voting to defund the widows husband every single time in congress , she then uses this widows dead husband to become a rock star. She then exploits the widows grief to save her ass politically by making her a target of the media, much like me Hillary did with the Kahn’s,That you would do the same puts you in a group of folks most would not admit to thinking very highly of if at all. If that type of thing is acceptable to you then you are nothing more then another hyper partisan USMB psudointellectual. Sad to, because otherwise I would bet money you are typically pretty decent.

As it turn out, there was plenty to gain and she got it all.

This is something we get from RWNJs all the time - that money is more important, more valued than their loved ones.

Yeah boy, she really hit the lottery, eh? Heck, she's trolling the military message boards, looking for another husband to die on her., I bet..

yes, that was sarcasm, and yes you are really being a huge POS. Trump has turned your brains to tapioca.

Bull shit. You need to take a look at the kunt who started this. This snake sits in a car with a widow after voting to defund the widows husband every single time in congress , she then uses this widows dead husband to become a rock star. She then exploits the widows grief to save her ass politically by making her a target of the media, much like me Hillary did with the Kahn’s,That you would do the same puts you in a group of folks most would not admit to thinking very highly of if at all. If that type of thing is acceptable to you then you are nothing more then another hyper partisan USMB psudointellectual. Sad to, because otherwise I would bet money you are typically pretty decent.

You are basically asking us to believe you, an uneducated, partisan slob on a message board, over her. You are saying all that garbage you just made up is true, while she is lying for money and attention. You are embarrassing yourself.

No white women's story would be questioned by you racist pukes.

You are basically asking us to believe you, an uneducated, partisan slob on a message board, over her. You are saying all that garbage you just made up is true, while she is lying for money and attention. You are embarrassing yourself.

Not you, you are still one of the dumb kunts that lap this shit up like a good dog.

Not you, you are still one of the dumb kunts that lap this shit up like a good dog.

Dude, your view of what is true or false depends 100% on how it reflects on your Dear White Supremacist Leader. So I am unmoved by your juvenile insults.

What is it about a huugely successful white man with a stunningly beautiful wife that renders so much butthurt in liberals?

Never mind. I get it.

Clearly you don't.

Trump is an insensitive asswipe who seeks to build himself up by tearing others down. That's not butthurt, it's shock that anyone could be so self serving and venal in the face of the loss of a family member.

Dude, your view of what is true or false depends 100% on how it reflects on your Dear White Supremacist Leader. So I am unmoved by your juvenile insults.

Really? Well, your guess is wrong. What I say reflects on me. Not some dude in Washington. Theater aside little fella, this thing isn’t hurting Trump. It hurts your rodio clown. That’s why she isn’t allowed to talk anymore and instead, they send out the widow because after all, no one will go after her will they? To think something like that is gross seems to be the common thought among the public in general. Voters are pissed about all this bullshit. It’s beyond political parties. We are pissed at all of them. So when we see this political theater, it doesn’t make us hate Trump, it makes us hate them all. Y’all just don’t get it.

Forum List

Back