Trump just had an Indiana Rally and never said the words "Witch Hunt" or "Lyin' Comey". Why?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump travels to the Indiana city some say Obama's economy helped save

Obama returned to Elkhart for a victory lap in June of 2016, to celebrate an unemployment rate that had plummeted to 4%, with graduation rates and housing indicators up too, years after his rescues of the automotive and financial industries and his $800 billion stimulus, which included a grant he'd traveled to the region to announce.
"President Obama came in 2016 to collect credit for the unemployment rate going from 20% to 4%. And now Trump wants to come collect credit for it going from 4% to 3%," said Pete Buttigieg, the mayor of nearby South Bend

Crowd at Indiana rally cheers when Trump suggests he deserves an 'extension' on his presidency beyond two terms

President Trump hosts Indiana rally: Live updates

In Indiana, Trump takes aim at Donnelly, urging GOP to mobilize for 2018 midterms

-------------------------

Trump didn't mention Steve Cohen.
He didn't mention "Lyin' Comey".
He didn't say the investigation was unfair.
He didn't mention Mueller.
Never said the words "Witch Hunt".

Uh oh. Was he running scared?

monkeys.jpg

It's a bullshit issue. He lives rent free in your dense skull and it's delightful knowing how miserable you pieces of shit have been for the last 18 months. It's even better knowing how much more miserable you're likely to be in November, and I seriously hope you commit mass suicide when he wins in a massive landslide come 2020.

• Banned
View attachment 192980

It's a bullshit issue. He lives rent free in your dense skull and it's delightful knowing how miserable you pieces of shit have been for the last 18 months. It's even better knowing how much more miserable you're likely to be in November, and I seriously hope you commit mass suicide when he wins in a massive landslide come 2020.

China cancelling billions in soy bean orders. Farmers refuse to blame Trump --------- for now.

You are going to be so disappointed.

View attachment 192980

China cancelling billions in soy bean orders. Farmers refuse to blame Trump --------- for now.

I doubt it.

Maybe so parasite, but I'll get by. You didn't see me start 800 hate threads a day for the 8 years I suffered through the malaise and decline your meat puppet faggot messiah brought in like you do though.

Besides that, I live in the real world, you live in a media echo chamber.

I remain optimistic that the prosperity I'm currently enjoying is being felt far and beyond, and that the democrook party will have it's lowest influence on government ever. You assholes haven't had this little relevance since the GOP freed your slaves.

• Banned

Maybe so parasite, but I'll get by. You didn't see me start 800 hate threads a day for the 8 years I suffered through the malaise and decline your meat puppet faggot messiah brought in like you do though.

Besides that, I live in the real world, you live in a media echo chamber.

I remain optimistic that the prosperity I'm currently enjoying is being felt far and beyond, and that the democrook party will have it's lowest influence on government ever. You assholes haven't had this little relevance since the GOP freed your slaves.

Hint: The Fox alternative world isn't real.

Probably because he had peace with North Korea to rub your nose in?

Forum List

Back