Trump Issues Formal Order To Bolton To Not Publish Book

It is all about suppressing the truth. Bolton knows where all the skeletons are buried and how they got there.

WASHINGTON — The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir,” sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

He he, yet no actual evidence that such a threat actually occurred.

"sources familiar with the matter tell CNN"

Until the letter is produced, or some other definitive evidence is forthcoming, I remain skeptical since the Bolton claims were never a "bombshell', certainly not a impeachable offense anyway, since ALL the aid was already sent by September 15 of last year, without any actual Quid Pro-quo activity as PUBLICLY stated by Two Ukrainian Presidents, who clearly stated they were NOT pressured by Trump.

LINK

It is at best His word against Trumps word, not good enough in a trial, and from a proven hostile "witness" since he was fired/resigned over serious policy disagreements with that same man he is accusing.
Why do you remain skeptical when you already know once it is clear that Trump is trying to block publishing of the book -- you will still won't care.....

I don't really care if Bolton publishes the book or not -- but for Trump to claim not to care -- he is not doing a very good job of showing it...

I care about first hand evidence and witnesses, Post 6 posted the LETTER that Post one didn't provide, it was dated to January 23, 2020 with credible and reasonable argument to prevent publishing the book for reasons stated in the Letter.

Here is the LETTER in full

You should realize Bolton's allegations are not going to help anyway since, it is unsupported, and that the TWO Presidents of Ukraine stated they were never pressured, public statements which YOU and many others here in the forum repeatedly IGNORE!

Ha ha ha ha ha......
How dare they want to keep Top Secret information secret! Damn NAZI!
They had the manuscript for a month...did it take them that long to read it to Trump because of all of the big words??

And they decided that now because of the leak -- they have to issue this threat?

You know Trump never actually read any of this. He was told that the book was bad and has banned it- because it may embarass him.

It is all about suppressing the truth. Bolton knows where all the skeletons are buried and how they got there.

WASHINGTON — The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir,” sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

Until the letter is produced, or some other definitive evidence is forthcoming, I remain skeptical since the Bolton claims were never a "bombshell', certainly not a impeachable offense anyway, since ALL the aid was already sent by September 15 of last year, without any actual Quid Pro-quo activity as PUBLICLY stated by Two Ukrainian Presidents, who clearly stated they were NOT pressured by Trump.

LINK

It is at best His word against Trumps word, not good enough in a trial, and from a proven hostile "witness" since he was fired/resigned over serious policy disagreements with that same man he is accusing.
Why do you remain skeptical when you already know once it is clear that Trump is trying to block publishing of the book -- you will still won't care.....

I don't really care if Bolton publishes the book or not -- but for Trump to claim not to care -- he is not doing a very good job of showing it...

I care about first hand evidence and witnesses, Post 6 posted the LETTER that Post one didn't provide, it was dated to January 23, 2020 with credible and reasonable argument to prevent publishing the book for reasons stated in the Letter.

You should realize Bolton's allegations are not going to help anyway since, it is unsupported, and that the TWO Presidents of Ukraine stated they were never pressured, public statements which YOU and many others here in the forum repeatedly IGNORE!

Ha ha ha ha ha......
They had the manuscript for a month...did it take them that long to read it to Trump because of all of the big words??

And they decided that now because of the leak -- they have to issue this threat?
Threat? They helped Bolton by saying remove these Top Secret things you can publish at will.

White House issues formal threat to Bolton to keep him from publishing book

"The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir,” sources familiar with the matter tell CNN. The letter comes in the midst of President Donald Trump attacking Bolton on Twitter, and Bolton’s lawyer accusing the White House of corrupting the vetting process for Bolton’s book by sharing the contents of the book with those outside the National Security Council’s Records Management Division."

Trump once again owns that long time Democrat operative John Bolton....

Totally awesome!!

I doubt Trump believes this threat will stop the book from being published...he tried this with other books, so its just something he normally does...to show the public how much he doesn't even care about these books...because the best way to show that you don't care about some goofy book being published is to give it more publicity by threatening to block a book from being published...

Obviously, the book will be published eventually... but at least he can do all he can to slow up the process --at least until AFTER the election...and that will be a win for Trump and America overall...and a loss for the evil Dems and Satan....

Trump once again showing he is the most 'transparent President' in history!

You once again showing that you are so uninformed.

LINK

Ha ha ha ha ha......

Well since the Trump regime basically labels everything he does as 'Top Secret" because it may embarrass your Dear Leader.......

LINK

Ha ha ha ha ha......

You know Trump never actually read any of this. He was told that the book was bad and has banned it- because it may embarass him.

Here is you showing that you have not read or understood any of the discussion.

What letter? The story is fake news admittedly based on anonymous "sources who told CNN".
The proof was already posted in the thread...

I imagine your conservative media bubble hasn't had time to tell you what to think yet....

But when in doubt...always say "Fake News!!" ....or...."Well even if it is true, it doesn't matter..."

Or....."but what about her emails!!!"

LINK

Ha ha ha ha ha......

Threat? They helped Bolton by saying remove these Top Secret things you can publish at will.
in other words, take out everything that embarrasses Trump...….especially the Ukrainian stuff he has CURRENTLY BEEN IMPEACHED FOR

LINK

Ha ha ha ha ha......

Well since the Trump regime basically labels everything he does as 'Top Secret" because it may embarrass your Dear Leader.......
It’s good to be King!

Ha ha ha ha ha......

in other words, take out everything that embarrasses Trump...….especially the Ukrainian stuff he has CURRENTLY BEEN IMPEACHED FOR
Release it, take one for Amerikkka!!!

Not a Bolton fan since he helped crank up the Iraqi invasion on bullsh*t reasoning. Surprised he was hired by Trump. Suspect he did it to piss off Democrats, and surprised he allowed him to stay as long as he did. General John Kelly is no fan of Bolton, but he says he believes Bolton over Trump. I lean toward taking Kelly's lead, reinforced by fact, Trump constantly lies for various reason or no reason at all. Doubt if he testifies, but I will buy the book.

LINK

Ha ha ha ha ha......

It’s good to be King!
We don't have Kings in the United States.....

LINK

Ha ha ha ha ha......
Unsupported by what under oath testimony??

Can you name any witness for Trump who had evidence to refute the facts -- that did it under oath??

I'll wait

We're in America, Komrade. You're thinking of the Stalinesque show trials in your USSR hometown

Ha ha ha ha ha......

It’s good to be King!
We do now.

LINK

Ha ha ha ha ha......

Can you name any witness for Trump who had evidence to refute the facts -- that did it under oath??

I'll wait

Gee once again you missed the obvious, since Bolton make this allegation IN A BOOK! That means it is his word only, no mention of a Tape recording, affidavits from other people, and no paper trail to him is mentioned coming from Trump over THAT allegation, which is meaningless anyway since IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

How many more times are you going TO IGNORE the Two Presidents public statements that they were never pressured, and that ALL of the Military aid was sent by September 15, with additional Missiles that were not even requested by Congress to send, kind of odd to do that if he didn't get what he wanted......., snicker.....

Classic example of "his word against his accused word"

Its a stalemate, noting is proved for either person.

He was fired/resigned over serious and heated policy disagreements with President Trump, which makes him a potentially unreliable "witness", since that is the same man he is accusing not long after he lost his job.

Last edited:
Not a Bolton fan since he helped crank up the Iraqi invasion on bullsh*t reasoning. Surprised he was hired by Trump. Suspect he did it to piss off Democrats, and surprised he allowed him to stay as long as he did. General John Kelly is no fan of Bolton, but he says he believes Bolton over Trump. I lean toward taking Kelly's lead, reinforced by fact, Trump constantly lies for various reason or no reason at all. Doubt if he testifies, but I will buy the book.

I laugh at taking Kelly's word on anything swamp related.

LINK

Ha ha ha ha ha......

I'll wait

witness 18

Ha ha ha ha ha......

It’s good to be King!

Ssshhhh, not so loud. It may get back to Rump and a Twitter Storm will result we will all regret.

White House issues formal threat to Bolton to keep him from publishing book

"The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir,” sources familiar with the matter tell CNN. The letter comes in the midst of President Donald Trump attacking Bolton on Twitter, and Bolton’s lawyer accusing the White House of corrupting the vetting process for Bolton’s book by sharing the contents of the book with those outside the National Security Council’s Records Management Division."

Trump once again owns that long time Democrat operative John Bolton....

Totally awesome!!

I doubt Trump believes this threat will stop the book from being published...he tried this with other books, so its just something he normally does...to show the public how much he doesn't even care about these books...because the best way to show that you don't care about some goofy book being published is to give it more publicity by threatening to block a book from being published...

Obviously, the book will be published eventually... but at least he can do all he can to slow up the process --at least until AFTER the election...and that will be a win for Trump and America overall...and a loss for the evil Dems and Satan....

Letter send 3 DAYS PRIOR TO THE RELEASE TO THE NY TIMES

LINK

Ha ha ha ha ha......

I'll wait

witness 18
Not familiar with that name....

I'm better with faces...

got a pic?

Forum List

Back