Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

No, you don't "know" that.
You're told that and because of your bias you believe it, religiously, despite 100% of actual factual evidence telling you you are wrong.

See any theist religion for reference.
...so there is a non-theist religion? DUH.

I am still old enough to remember when the Trump worshipers called polls fake and mocked people who posted about them.

My how the times have changed
Is this the point where I should point out that the polls had Hillary Clinton ahead of Trump by almost ten points and they turned out to be totally off? The "mocking" was obviously deserved!

I am still old enough to remember when the Trump worshipers called polls fake and mocked people who posted about them.

My how the times have changed
I remember the 2016 election well myself, those polls were wrong about Clinton....weren't they?

Times have certainly changed, hopefully pollsters learned from that mistake.

All polls are not accurate.
Some polls are more accurate than others.
The IBD poll is the most accurate.
We'll see how the reliable polls point closer to November.
A single poll is generally worthless, but they are useful in the aggregate and to show trends. IOW, a single poll showing one candidate with a 3 point advantage doesn't mean much, but when multiple polls show that same candidate with anywhere from a 3 to 7 point lead that increases over time, it's a pretty strong indication that the candidate is actually leading.

Is this the point where I should point out that the polls had Hillary Clinton ahead of Trump by almost ten points and they turned out to be totally off? The "mocking" was obviously deserved!

but this time the polls are more trustworthy than the gospel

Weird how that happens.

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?
Wasn’t the same true for Hillary in 2016?

Did Trump steal that one

but this time the polls are more trustworthy than the gospel

Weird how that happens.
Look at the shape the country is in. Have you noticed the 8 million illegals that the regime has allowed to cross the border and the rising crime, worsening quality of life, rising rents and housing costs, and so forth?

Look at the shape the country is in. Have you noticed the 8 million illegals that the regime has allowed to cross the border and the rising crime, worsening quality of life, rising rents and housing costs, and so forth?

Things are great where I am , sorry you are suffering so much. Vote for Trump he will fix everything! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Crime is not rising. It’s falling

And the increase in illegals living in this country since COVID is about 3 million

Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?​

For years the evil party decried the EC as an antiquated system that should be done away with. This reached its peak when sHitlery was defeated in the EC by the annoying orange even though he received fewer total votes nationwide. Their cries faded when he lost in the EC in 2020.
Now if he loses the EC this time around it is unlikely that the evil party will champion the process, but they will not argue against it.
As for the stupid party and how they will act? This is less predictable. They will react that the election was stolen from them again, and it will be arguably so. I will have no sympathy for them. They keep playing in a game that is rigged against them.
Will they take unguided tours of the capitol again, remaining within the ropes and taking their tourist photos? One would hope that they would not.

The evidence is the total vote count. NFW Biden got more votes than Obama....legitimately.
View attachment 929021
Simple as pressing the EASY button!!!

MILLIONS OF MORE PEOPLE VOTED, THAN EVER IN OUR HISTORY....that's how both Trump and Biden got boocoos more votes than previous presidents and presidential candidates in 2020. Millions were unemployed during COVID19, and had the time and opportunity to pay attention to Politics, and vote!

The Republicans got millions of more votes, the Democrats got millions of more votes.

Is this really that hard, for you to understand? Seriously?

Not enough fake ballots in circulation this time for the Dims to counterfeit.

The voting is being watched very closely by those of us who are election officials. I worked the first shift last Tuesday, and the second shift counted the ballots. Our township just got dinged because the write-in votes were not accurately recorded and the vote totals were not properly completed and noted on the tally sheets.

I wrote in "Popeye the Sailor" for a Democrat candidate running for Court of Appeals. :laughing0301:

Simple as pressing the EASY button!!!

MILLIONS OF MORE PEOPLE VOTED, THAN EVER IN OUR HISTORY....that's how both Trump and Biden got boocoos more votes than previous presidents and presidential candidates in 2020. Millions were unemployed during COVID19, and had the time and opportunity to pay attention to Politics, and vote!

The Republicans got millions of more votes, the Democrats got millions of more votes.

Is this really that hard, for you to understand? Seriously?

You bring up a good point. For him it is beyond the scope of reality that Biden got more votes than Obama, but he does not question for one second that Trump got more votes than Obama.

Crime is not rising. It’s falling

And the increase in illegals living in this country since COVID is about 3 million
Bull Spit That's a lie. Almost every day now you are seeing stories about brazen crimes in NYC, Chicago, and other blue city hell holes.
Stories are one thing

Statistics and facts another

Crime is down

Forum List

Back