Trump is the "Predominate" Personality in American History

Trump may not be perfect, but when it comes to getting things done, he's the closest there is.

In this election, I hope people ask themselves the simple Regain like question: Are you better off today than you were two years ago?

And if you vote Democrat in midterms, what are you voting against? The lowest unemployment rate recorded for minorities? The highest median income in history? The highest stock market prices in history? More jobs than workers? An 18 year high in consumer and corporate confidence? The lowest overall unemployment in 18 years? The highest small business confidence in over 40 years? What?????

When was the last time we had a President with these accomplishments in our lifetime? Clinton had the tech bubble supporting him. DumBama had the phony money pumped into the stock market by the feds to help him out. Bush had the housing bubble to take credit for his economy. Trump doesn't have any of those things. He did it without any bubble at all.

When was the last time a president took office 90 months into a period of economic expansion? This is an example of starting on 3rd base and claiming you hit a triple.

There is nothing you mention that was not already moving in the direction it still is when Trump took over.

UE was heading down overall and for minorities, all that has happened is the trend continued.

In our lifetimes Nixon and Bush II were the only POTUS to have the markets lower when they left office, so every other POTUS has had the highest stock market prices in history, that is the nature of the market. The DJI went up 228% under Clinton, do you think Trump can match that? It went up 147% under Reagan and 148% under Obama, chances are Trump will not even match those numbers given the performance of the market over the last 9 months.

Reagan left office with the highest median income in history at the time, Clinton hit the highest median income in history at the time though it did still drop some from that point when he left office, but not much. Obama left office with the highest median income in history at the time. Again, it is the nature of such things to trend up.

Trump may not be perfect, but when it comes to getting things done, he's the closest there is.

In this election, I hope people ask themselves the simple Regain like question: Are you better off today than you were two years ago?

And if you vote Democrat in midterms, what are you voting against? The lowest unemployment rate recorded for minorities? The highest median income in history? The highest stock market prices in history? More jobs than workers? An 18 year high in consumer and corporate confidence? The lowest overall unemployment in 18 years? The highest small business confidence in over 40 years? What?????

When was the last time we had a President with these accomplishments in our lifetime? Clinton had the tech bubble supporting him. DumBama had the phony money pumped into the stock market by the feds to help him out. Bush had the housing bubble to take credit for his economy. Trump doesn't have any of those things. He did it without any bubble at all.

When was the last time a president took office 90 months into a period of economic expansion? This is an example of starting on 3rd base and claiming you hit a triple.

There is nothing you mention that was not already moving in the direction it still is when Trump took over.

UE was heading down overall and for minorities, all that has happened is the trend continued.

In our lifetimes Nixon and Bush II were the only POTUS to have the markets lower when they left office, so every other POTUS has had the highest stock market prices in history, that is the nature of the market. The DJI went up 228% under Clinton, do you think Trump can match that? It went up 147% under Reagan and 148% under Obama, chances are Trump will not even match those numbers given the performance of the market over the last 9 months.

Reagan left office with the highest median income in history at the time, Clinton hit the highest median income in history at the time though it did still drop some from that point when he left office, but not much. Obama left office with the highest median income in history at the time. Again, it is the nature of such things to trend up.

When you're at the bottom, there is only one way to go, and that is up. When you are up, there is only one way to go, and that is down.

Trump took an up economy and did the opposite. He made it go up even more. Clinton? Had the tech bubble behind him. DumBama? he had the fed reserve pumping money into the stock market. Trump did it with no gimmicks at all.

Trump did it by lowering taxes for corporations and workers alike. He removed job killing regulations. He got rid of Commie Care which is a relief to most companies with over 50 employees.

I have no problem giving credit to anybody if they took an action that created a result. But I don't see that in any other presidency except Trump, Reagan and GW. You can't sit there and give (or take) credit just because of who was sitting in the WH at the time. IMO, they need to show what they did to deserve such credit.

When you're at the bottom, there is only one way to go, and that is up. When you are up, there is only one way to go, and that is down.

Trump took an up economy and did the opposite. He made it go up even more. Clinton? Had the tech bubble behind him. DumBama? he had the fed reserve pumping money into the stock market. Trump did it with no gimmicks at all.

Trump did it by lowering taxes for corporations and workers alike. He removed job killing regulations. He got rid of Commie Care which is a relief to most companies with over 50 employees.

I have no problem giving credit to anybody if they took an action that created a result. But I don't see that in any other presidency except Trump, Reagan and GW. You can't sit there and give (or take) credit just because of who was sitting in the WH at the time. IMO, they need to show what they did to deserve such credit.

I do not assign credit, that is a fools game. The economy does what it does, it is very cyclical and Trump took over near the top of a wave and he is riding it and taking credit for it, and people like you are happy to give it to him. What are the chances you will give him any blame if the cycle starts to shift before he leaves office, I would say less than zero.

ObamaCare is not gone, I think you know better than that. While the mandate is gone, the mandate was one of the least egregious parts of the ACA.

Sorry bout that,

1. Was Trump elected Pope?
  2. I think its laughable how fucking idiots hold Trump up to an outrageous standard.
  3. The media digs dirt and smears it, and stupid fucking idiots think its important.
  4. Its not!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I do not assign credit, that is a fools game. The economy does what it does, it is very cyclical and Trump took over near the top of a wave and he is riding it and taking credit for it, and people like you are happy to give it to him. What are the chances you will give him any blame if the cycle starts to shift before he leaves office, I would say less than zero.

ObamaCare is not gone, I think you know better than that. While the mandate is gone, the mandate was one of the least egregious parts of the ACA.

That says a mouthful right there.

Yes, when somebody takes an action that causes a positive reaction, I give them credit. What's wrong with that?

NoBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. It's not a wonder why it was the slowest recovery since WWII. And the only reason it did that well was because of fracking. The drop in fuel prices during his second term gave everybody more money to put into the economy. Some families were saving several hundred dollars a month between natural gas and gasoline. And guess what? DumBama and the Democrats were always against fracking.

Politicians don't create jobs. The private sector creates jobs. All government can do is make it more or less inviting for businesses to create those jobs.

Last edited:

He did it with an $800 billion dollar deficit. When the government pumps $800 billion more into the economy than it takes it, that’s a HUGE goose to the economy.

And it’s ALL on borrowed funds.
Lol, Obama pumped billions into the economy and we got nothing. Example solondra, we did have year after year of hearing this is the year of recovery or years of i'm gonna have laser like focus on the economy this summer. How about those shovel ready jobs, that wasn't so shovel ready? Trump is doing a great job and he is working for all americans. Not like Hillary calling half of america, a basket of deplorables. When liberals see the truth, maybe we can be a nation united again.

He did it with an $800 billion dollar deficit. When the government pumps $800 billion more into the economy than it takes it, that’s a HUGE goose to the economy.

Lol, Obama pumped billions into the economy and we got nothing. Example solondra, we did have year after year of hearing this is the year of recovery or years of i'm gonna have laser like focus on the economy this summer. How about those shovel ready jobs, that wasn't so shovel ready? Trump is doing a great job and he is working for all americans. Not like Hillary calling half of america, a basket of deplorables. When liberals see the truth, maybe we can be a nation united again.

148% rise in the DJI, 5.2% drop in unemployment, and a 12.4% rise in real median household income do not seem like "nothing".

There has been only one question none of the Democrats or Trump haters out there have not even answered.

What does Mueller even have on Trump? (And don't say it is Russian Collusion. Because of it isn't. If he (Mueller) had him on Russian Collusion, he would had him indicted by now. It has ben two years since this stupid investigation started. Meuller has NOTHING on him.)

First, I would like to say back in 2016, I didn't think Trump would "pull off" these feats. Not that, I didn't like the guy or anything. I just thought he was only "there" for the sake, he just wanted to "be there". Yes, I had doubts about what his policies he was running on and he was just "one of the guys". The guys who just wanted to be POTUS for the sake for another reason to put on his lifetime resume. But it took me until after the 2016 Election, to see who he was..and not what the media has been portraying him to be. I voted for Trump. But not because, I agreed to some of his policies. I voted him because, I didn't want "Crooked Hillary" to be the next POTUS. (And I am glad she isn't our President.)

Secondly, I will vote for Trump again....in 2020! Regardless, who he is up against. Because, he can "pull it off" no matter what the news media portrays him. (They will continue no matter what, to "go against the grain". No matter what he has done during his first term.)

First off, welcome to USMB.

Trump talks about politics like people do at work, family doings, at the bar. Unlike most other politicians, you know what Trump is thinking--not what his speech writer is thinking.

Trump is a funny guy. When was the last time you heard a President make a joke on the whim? They hire comedians to make their jokes. Trump thinks of them on his own.

I didn't vote for him in the primaries, but like you and most other people, we just wanted to keep Broom Hilda out of the White House. It worked, and now most Americans are benefiting from it. He even surprised me to be quite honest. He's doing the best job for this country I've ever seen.

Thanks for the welcome!

To be honest, anyone other than "Crooked Hillary" would have been fine (at the time). And we didn't need another Bush in the White House (referring to Jeb Bush). I thought that Ted Cruz and John Kasik (or however you spell his name - the former Governor of Ohio.) were not "what America" needed.

I know I may offend some people, but if Mike Pence wasn't going to be Vice President, I would have chosen him. Yes he still has a shot in 2020. But I don't think he is running.

I would love to see a Pence/Biden Presidential Debate. Will that happen? I don't know.

Really? And just where did that 800 billion go? Better still, DumBama spent 800 billion too for the economy. Who has the record of money better spent?

Trump gave his $800 billion to the wealthy.

Obama used his to save the US economy from collapse.

Sorry bout that,

1. Was Trump elected Pope?
  2. I think its laughable how fucking idiots hold Trump up to an outrageous standard.
  3. The media digs dirt and smears it, and stupid fucking idiots think its important.
  4. Its not!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The media doesn’t dig up dirt. Trump tweets it every single morning.

No digging required.

Really? And just where did that 800 billion go? Better still, DumBama spent 800 billion too for the economy. Who has the record of money better spent?

Trump gave his $800 billion to the wealthy.

Obama used his to save the US economy from collapse.

Hmm, I didn't know I was wealthy. Thanks for telling me that. The problem with DumBama's spending is that little went towards the economy. He took care of his union buddies and that was about it.

Forum List

Back