Trump is the only guy who can get away with not releasing his tax returns

You lie. Obama released his tax records.

He won't release his college records.

That's minor compared to tax returns. Trump is hiding something major.
Apparently the IRS agrees. Why else would they audit him every year for 12 years. The IRS does not waste their time auditing someone unless they think they can make their efforts payoff.

Excellent point.

Drumpf has off-the-chart negatives. If there was favorable information in the documents…it seems like they would be in a hurry to get them out there.
The whole tax return thing is pretty dumb. Think about your own tax return. The only thing the IRS get's is the 1040, the schedules, and a few required forms which list dollars amounts for broad categories such health care deductions, dividends and interest, capital gains, etc. All the juicy stuff is contained in supporting documents that are not filed with the IRS. So Trump had a million dollars in tax free interest, a half million in charitable contributions, or a million dollar tax loss carry forward. What does that tell you? You're not going to see a hundred thousand dollar write off for call girls just a business expense write off.

You can learn a lot.

How much he paid himself as an executive (since he works for himself). Does he try some BS ploy of paying himself $1 per year???

How much tax did he pay as a % of his income. Is he paying more than me or less than me (as some put it--his fair share)

Investments. You'll have to report profit/loss

How many dependents has he claimed?

All sortsa goodies!!!!

But if what you say is true... all the more reason for him to release them, no?

I don't know if he should be held accountable for not complying or applauded for being so good at what he does that this won't slow down his campaign

He really should release them........so we can see that we're right that he's a lying scumbag....but as far as his supporters.....they don't care if he lies or not....they like that about them because that's the party of "Family values" and "Moral Majority"....you know, the upstanding folks........bawhahaha!

When it comes to releasing records and after Obungles the left's best bet is to just shut up

You lie. Obama released his tax records.

He won't release his college records.

And what do you hope to find in his college records? Something like we found in GW Bush's?

Palin never did show her college records.....and conservatives held her in high esteem. She most likely doesn't even have a degree.

I think we can assume that Harvard wouldn't graduate someone with low grades as "Magna Cum Laude" - but then.....hypocrites are not known to apply fairness to their accusations.

By the end of his first year, Obama had won a position on the Harvard Law Review, widely considered the most influential and prestigious law publication in the nation. In 1990, Obama earned national recognition for the first time when he was elected the Review’s first black president. Obama graduated magna cum laude and moved back to Chicago to direct Project Vote, a grassroots voter-registration program. "I thought … his talents are such that there's no ceiling to what he could achieve — and that included becoming president of the United States," Tribe told New York. "He's the only student about whom I've ever had that thought."
How They Did in Law School

Does anybody care about Hillary's tax returns? I wonder if she had to claim those 300k speeches she gave to Wall Street banks.

Hillary, Sanders and the rest of the GOP candidates released their tax returns........... Except Trump because he is hiding something. This will bite him in the ass later.

Trump will attack Hillary for things she didn't do and about her looks, etc., etc., but she will hit him where it counts with intelligent Americans.....pressing issues that he knows nothing about or how to solve them.

Trump said he would release his tax returns at a later date. Democrats made it up that he refused to release them at all.

Trump is only doing what Clinton and Reagan did.

At first, Trump was saying that because his return was being audited, he's not able to release his tax returns until AFTER the audit.

However..............he says the audit won't be finished until AFTER the election!

Is he hiding something? I think so.

From what I read........ According to IRS. Nothing prevents individual from sharing their own tax information.
He is being audited year 2009 to 2014....... But he will not even release 2008 and beyond.

Donald Trump: I'll release tax returns after audit
Donald Trump: I'll release tax returns after audit - CNNPolitics.com

At first, Trump was saying that because his return was being audited, he's not able to release his tax returns until AFTER the audit.

However..............he says the audit won't be finished until AFTER the election!

Is he hiding something? I think so.

From what I read........ According to IRS. Nothing prevents individual from sharing their own tax information.
He is being audited year 2009 to 2014....... But he will not even release 2008 and beyond.

Donald Trump: I'll release tax returns after audit
Donald Trump: I'll release tax returns after audit - CNNPolitics.com
That's true. According to the IRS nothing prevents anyone from releasing their tax returns. Any half ass tax attorney would tell you don't do it.

According to the IRS there's nothing preventing you from putting your social security number on the internet either. Will you do it?

Does anybody care about Hillary's tax returns? I wonder if she had to claim those 300k speeches she gave to Wall Street banks.
yeah, we got to see how many millions she donated to charity from all of her speeches and how much she actually kept as income for her and Bill....

the tax returns are out there....

He could release his tax returns for previous years to last year's which is still being audited...can't he?

And unless we see 10 years as Romney's father had stated once, we won't have a true picture...so Romney's father released 10 years when a candidate for political office.

I don't see why Trump would be reluctant to release his tax returns

It is an opportunity to show not just how wealthy he is, but how generous he is with his billions

I don't see why Trump would be reluctant to release his tax returns

It is an opportunity to show not just how wealthy he is, but how generous he is with his billions

I guess it's hard to show his personal feelings about his name on a tax return that shows that he sold it for $1000 on the year.

I don't know if he should be held accountable for not complying or applauded for being so good at what he does that this won't slow down his campaign

He really should release them........so we can see that we're right that he's a lying scumbag....but as far as his supporters.....they don't care if he lies or not....they like that about them because that's the party of "Family values" and "Moral Majority"....you know, the upstanding folks........bawhahaha!
How many interns did Trump have suck his dick at public expense? When did Trump lie under oath to deny a sexual harassment victim justice in court? When did Trump lie about a foreign disaster that got 4 men killed, offering them no help when teams were ready to go, then blame it on some video so obama doesn't take any heat for it? When did he set up his own server and get classified intel on it? When did he delete many thousands to cover his tracks?

That's the morality you support? And how Trump made his private money is more important? What kind of ethics is that?

How many interns did Trump have suck his dick at public expense? When did Trump lie under oath to deny a sexual harassment victim justice in court? When did Trump lie about a foreign disaster that got 4 men killed, offering them no help when teams were ready to go, then blame it on some video so obama doesn't take any heat for it? When did he set up his own server and get classified intel on it? When did he delete many thousands to cover his tracks?

That's the morality you support? And how Trump made his private money is more important? What kind of ethics is that?
Trump doesn't have interns to suck his dick. He has hookers on payroll to do that

Forum List

Back