Trump is the only guy who can get away with not releasing his tax returns

Does anybody care about Hillary's tax returns? I wonder if she had to claim those 300k speeches she gave to Wall Street banks.

When it comes to releasing records and after Obungles the left's best bet is to just shut up

You lie. Obama released his tax records.

He won't release his college records.
I give Obama no chance of winning

Wooosh, once again right over the point on your head, that seems to happen a lot to you, very telling
Damn youre clueless. :laugh:

I just read Drumpf's lies are up to 97% of what he says. The more lies he tells and the more he tells them how stupid they are, the more the RWNJ traitors love him. And they're loving his lies about his tax returns. It's true that you can't fix RWNJ stooopid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

At first, Trump was saying that because his return was being audited, he's not able to release his tax returns until AFTER the audit.

However..............he says the audit won't be finished until AFTER the election!

Is he hiding something? I think so.

At first, Trump was saying that because his return was being audited, he's not able to release his tax returns until AFTER the audit.

However..............he says the audit won't be finished until AFTER the election!

Check out what the IRS said. I'm on my iPad so not going to search for it. Suffice it to say, they said he lied.

Anyone surprised?

And remember. Lets say he takes his 2014 return and posts it tomorrow. The return was filed with the IRS (or at least should have been). The IRS will learn nothing that it didn’t know from release of the document. The whole excuse is crazy. It would be like a teacher grading your test and her asking what you made on the test and you stating you didn’t want to reveal it because it may reveal what you don’t know and she’ll test you on it later.

Last edited:
When it comes to releasing records and after Obungles the left's best bet is to just shut up

That's minor compared to tax returns. Trump is hiding something major.
Apparently the IRS agrees. Why else would they audit him every year for 12 years. The IRS does not waste their time auditing someone unless they think they can make their efforts payoff.

Apparently the IRS agrees. Why else would they audit him every year for 12 years. The IRS does not waste their time auditing someone unless they think they can make their efforts payoff.

Excellent point.

Drumpf has off-the-chart negatives. If there was favorable information in the documents…it seems like they would be in a hurry to get them out there.

Excellent point.

Drumpf has off-the-chart negatives. If there was favorable information in the documents…it seems like they would be in a hurry to get them out there.

Not to worry! Harry Reid can go on the Senate floor and tell the world that Trump hasn't paid any taxes in the last 20 years and you would believe him.

Again, why are liberals so obsessed with other people's money?

All liberals need to know is if Trump paid his taxes. If he has, that makes him better than 80% of all of Obama's 1st Cabinet member nominees, better than Barry's hand-picked Secretary of the Treasury - Timmy Geithner, better than Al Sharpton, & better than D-Charlie Rangel!

I don't know if he should be held accountable for not complying or applauded for being so good at what he does that this won't slow down his campaign

Trump is under no obligation to show his tax returns.

Just a good opportunity for Clinton to point out that she has been showing us her tax returns for years and that Trump feels he is above such things.

I'll be impressed when Hillary releases her speech transcripts...

Trump knows if he releases his tax returns he will go to prison

No I mean the intelligent people that know Trump is a Barnum and Bailey Circus clown. A vote for anyone other than Trump is a good vote.

You must be talking about foreigners. There are no intelligent people left in the United States.

Excellent point.

The whole tax return thing is pretty dumb. Think about your own tax return. The only thing the IRS get's is the 1040, the schedules, and a few required forms which list dollars amounts for broad categories such health care deductions, dividends and interest, capital gains, etc. All the juicy stuff is contained in supporting documents that are not filed with the IRS. So Trump had a million dollars in tax free interest, a half million in charitable contributions, or a million dollar tax loss carry forward. What does that tell you? You're not going to see a hundred thousand dollar write off for call girls just a business expense write off.

Forum List

Back