Trump is the greatest president since Washington

I think history will show he was not qualified or up for the job he applied for.... :(

Who makes the qualifications? The Constitution does.

Just because he didn't make it status quo that your so used to, don't make him unqualified.

well, I think he is in, way over his head....and not just because he is not your typical 'inside the beltway' politician...he is foolishly trusting the beltway Republicans and pushing their agenda INSTEAD of his own.

I think history will show he was not qualified or up for the job he applied for.... :(

Really? In just the first six months alone he's gotten more done than most other "qualified" presidents and under more criticism, negativity and interference than any other in recent times!
nope.

He just keeps telling his flock that, and repeats it enough to brainwash you to the point that you all actually believe it.

Check your facts before you flap your lips--- I don't need him to "tell me" anything! Here is the data right from the White House comparing him to other presidents, unless you can prove to me where any of this is wrong:

President Trump's 100 Days of Historic Accomplishments

And here is what his first 100 days did:

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

And here are some valid comparisons. Trump falls behind in a few rather unimportant ways yet leads in many very important ones.

TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: Here's how they compare with Obama's, Bush's, and Clinton's

So, not qualified? Not up to the job? BULL. He's done all of this despite massive, unprecedented interference and obstruction by the democrats and media.

The Polls prove it..................

Donald Trump may be the greatest POTUS of all time!!!

DJT is doing what he has promised. He created jobs, put in a temporary ban and is fighting to keep it in, illegals are not coming in and exiting the country, destroyed Obamaism, started planning for the wall, has a replacement for Obamacare, draining the swamp and more.

Merry Christmas!

3. "If I become president, we're all going to be saying 'Merry Christmas' again."

12. Frequently use the term "radical Islamic terrorism."

13. Temporarily ban most foreign Muslims from entering the United States "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." Trump would allow exceptions for dignitaries, business people, athletes and others who have "proven" themselves.

7. Knock down the regulatory walls between states for health insurance, making plans available nationally instead of regionally.

10. Defund Planned Parenthood.

1. Build a wall along the southern border that's taller than the arenas where Trump holds his rallies, taller than any ladder and one foot taller than the Great Wall of China. This "artistically beautiful" wall will be constructed out of hardened concrete, rebar and steel, and it will be "the greatest wall that you've ever seen" -- so great that the nation will likely one day name it "The Trump Wall."

2. Make Mexico pay for the wall. If Mexico refuses, then the United States will impound all remittance payments taken from the wages of illegal immigrants, cut foreign aid, institute tariffs, cancel visas for Mexican business leaders and diplomats, and increase fees for visas, border-crossing cards and port use.

8. Rebuild the country's aging infrastructure -- especially bridges and airports that look like they belong in a third-world country -- for one-third of what the United States is currently paying for such projects.

14. Bar Syrian refugees from entering the country and kick out any who are already living here. Trump says wealthy Persian Gulf nations like Saudi Arabia should pay to set up a heavily guarded "safe zone" in Syria.

15. Heavily surveil mosques in the United States. Trump has said he's open to the idea of closing some mosques.

16. Create a database of Syrian refugees. Trump hasn't ruled out creating a database of Muslims in the country.

17. Never take a vacation while serving as president.

19. Make medical marijuana widely available to patients, and allow states to decide if they want to fully legalize pot or not.

20. Stop spending money on space exploration until the United States can fix its potholes. Encourage private space-exploration companies to expand.

21. Pick Supreme Court justices who are "really great legal scholars."

22. Ensure that Iowa continues to host the nation's first presidential nominating contest.

23. Strengthen the military so that it's "so big and so strong and so great" that "nobody's going to mess with us."

24. Be unpredictable. "No one is going to touch us, because I'm so unpredictable."

25. Allow Russia to deal with the Islamic State in Syria and/or work with Russian President Vladimir Putin to wipe out shared enemies.

26. "Bomb the s--- out of ISIS." Also bomb oil fields controlled by the Islamic State, then seize the oil and give the profits to military veterans who were wounded while fighting.

27. Target and kill the relatives of terrorists.

28. Shut down parts of the Internet so that Islamic State terrorists cannot use it to recruit American children.

29. Bring back waterboarding, which the Obama administration considers torture. Trump has said he's willing to use interrogation techniques that go even further than waterboarding. Even if such tactics don't work, "they deserve it anyway, for what they're doing."

30. Leave troops in Afghanistan because it's such "a mess." Protect Israel. And increase U.S. military presence in the East and South China Seas.

48. Force Nabisco to once again make Oreos in the United States. And bully Apple into making its "damn computers" and other products here.

76 Campaign promises
Here are 76 of Donald Trump’s many campaign promises

Maybe he'll expose who's really behind Russian ties and put some high Democrats in jail. We can never elect Democrats to office again (or at least for the next eight years).

Trump Continues to Turn the Tables on the Obama Administration Regarding Russia Narrative
Trump Continues to Turn the Tables on the Obama Administration Regarding Russia Narrative

Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators
http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/

Forum List

Back