One of the main reasons why elected R-Wers will NOT do town-hall meets.

There’s very few things more annoying for a Republican elected official than having to answer to a citizen. Even more annoying than that is when they are confronted about a wealth-care bill that will throw millions of people’s lives into jeopardy in order to give their wealthiest friends more money.

Sen. Grassley confronted by activist at airport over Senate health care bill is exactly what we need
The GOP are such pussies. Not only have they failed at governing by not getting enough senate votes for the bill, but they can't even man up to admit the facts.

If any politician loses control of a event it looks bad. From the start both parties have played on people's emotions with the healthcare issue leaving civil conversation about the matter totally impossible given the Town Hall venue.

Tea party activists were criticized by the left wing media for confronting democrats (and some republicans) with polite questions at Town Hall Meetings but hate filled democrats got the message and doubled down with hired guns who didn't have a clue about politics but were loud enough to disrupt the meetings. Every conservative speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus during their careers and the hatred has escalated. Barely a week ago a letters to editor writing democrat and Sanders supporter decided to up the ante and shoot and kill republican congress members at a freaking baseball practice. When we have a climate of hatred where Hollywood celebs are displaying facsimiles of the bloody head of a sitting President and advocating "a punch in the face", "blowing up the White House" and " being the 2nd actor to assassinate the President" all bets are off in Town Hall Meetings.

Last edited:
Actually there IS one primary reason.

Republicans do not wish to endanger the lives of innocent people peacefully attending. Not with the probability of crazed Democrats or their Islamic surrogates (shock troops) attacking.

Republicans do not wish to endanger the lives of innocent people peacefully attending. Not with the probability of crazed Democrats or their Islamic surrogates (shock troops) attacking.
Right they just give a pass to endangering lives through their own healthcare legislation instead. Why you're dumb enough to respect republicans is something I will never understand.

There’s very few things more annoying for a Republican elected official than having to answer to a citizen. Even more annoying than that is when they are confronted about a wealth-care bill that will throw millions of people’s lives into jeopardy in order to give their wealthiest friends more money.

Sen. Grassley confronted by activist at airport over Senate health care bill is exactly what we need

Unemployed George Soros paid posters in a nut shell, Obama gave them subsidized health care so they have so much time on their hands to look like morons demanding more free stuff.

[
Right they just give a pass to endangering lives through their own healthcare legislation instead. Why you're dumb enough to respect republicans is something I will never understand.

Fair enough.

Giving the benefit of the doubt, I'll accept that you are age 20 or below in which, were you not a liberal you'd have no heart. Come see us when you're 40 and, if you remain a liberal, we'll understand that you were born sans brain.

Endangering lives my ass, it was planned by the DNC to give away an entitlement that they knew could never be taken away..

[

Fair enough.

Giving the benefit of the doubt, I'll accept that you are age 20 or below in which, were you not a liberal you'd have no heart. Come see us when you're 40 and, if you remain a liberal, we'll understand that you were born sans brain.
So rather than make an attempt to defend the GOP, you just pretend I'm being immature for acknowledging their corruption. I'm right and you know I'm right.

Tea party activists were criticized by the left wing media for confronting democrats (and some republicans) with polite questions at Town Hall Meetings but hate filled democrats got the message and doubled down with hired guns who didn't have a clue about politics but were loud enough to disrupt the meetings. Every conservative speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus during their careers and the hatred has escalated. Barely a week ago a letters to editor writing democrat and Sanders supporter decided to up the ante and shoot and kill republican congress members at a freaking baseball practice. When we have a climate of hatred where Hollywood celebs are displaying facsimiles of the bloody head of a sitting President and advocating "a punch in the face", "blowing up the White House" and " being the 2nd actor to assassinate the President" all bets are off in Town Hall Meetings.

Sure, I remember those polite tea party town halls.

If any politician loses control of a event it looks bad. From the start both parties have played on people's emotions with the healthcare issue leaving civil conversation about the matter totally impossible given the Town Hall venue.

yes, for most republicans today, tweeting and appearing on Fox & Friends is the "optimum" way to ward off pissed off constituents.

Well, WhiteBalls....who exactly shows up at gatherings with assault weapons strapped on their backs......Is it what folks that your ilk calls "snowflakes"....or is it beer drinking, farting, vulgar and ignorant right wingers???

They do not want to be murdered by democrat, bernie sanders supporters.....

That would be the big reason...

Unemployed George Soros paid posters in a nut shell, Obama gave them subsidized health care so they have so much time on their hands to look like morons demanding more free stuff.

See, BearBreath.....democrats DO CREATE JOBS.........LOL (what an :ahole-1:)

They do not want to be murdered by democrat, bernie sanders supporters.....

That would be the big reason...

Should I point out to idiots like you the tea bagger who tried to murder Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 other people????............Did anyone on here blame that horrible event on ALL of your sorry ilk?

Forum List

Back