Trump is the greatest president since Washington

A president who doesn't mind working tirelessly to fix the shit our previous administration created and ignored.

Last edited:
...LOL, Trump is at 50 percent, the other 50 percent are Democratic Russian spies
Is there a psychiatrist in the house? We've got a "live one" here...
Yea, remind us that Trump can never beat Billary...............

Live retard there

Thanks Bassman, I hadn't seen the CNN or MSNBC coverage before and that was a real pleasure seeing them stick both feet in their mouths like that! And the funny thing is they haven't learned a thing! They are still making the same kinds of self-aggrandizing over-estimations of themselves while still underestimating the Trumpster.

I think history will show he was not qualified or up for the job he applied for.... :(
History does not decide that, the voters do...........................

LOL

Well then Reagan and Nixon were greater seeing their Electoral College wins were greater.

Prove me wrong.
I can easily prove you wrong, because a Presidents greatness is not deduced by the amount of his victory, because they all faced different opponents.

You are proved wrong

I think history will show he was not qualified or up for the job he applied for.... :(

LOL

Well then Reagan and Nixon were greater seeing their Electoral College wins were greater.

Prove me wrong.
I can easily prove you wrong, because a Presidents greatness is not deduced by the amount of his victory, because they all faced different opponents.

You are proved wrong

Well then you are wrong!

Reagan was shot and almost died, dealt with the USSR, came in during a economic moment that was not so great and also had to deal with scandals like Iran\Contra.

So tell me again how Trump has dealt with anything like what Reagan dealt with?

Trump is your version of his best friend Bill Clinton and is not great at all.

Also he lost the popular vote which tell you he is no better than George W. Bush and before you write the popular vote matter not, well it shows he was not popular in some regions and when you total the third party vote with those that voted for Clinton shows Trump is not even like.

I know reality sucks!

Really? In just the first six months alone he's gotten more done than most other "qualified" presidents and under more criticism, negativity and interference than any other in recent times!
nope.

He just keeps telling his flock that, and repeats it enough to brainwash you to the point that you all actually believe it.

LOL

Prove me wrong.

You are proved wrong

Well then you are wrong!

Reagan was shot and almost died, dealt with the USSR, came in during a economic moment that was not so great and also had to deal with scandals like Iran\Contra.

Also he lost the popular vote which tell you he is no better than George W. Bush and before you write the popular vote matter not, well it shows he was not popular in some regions and when you total the third party vote with those that voted for Clinton shows Trump is not even like.

I know reality sucks!

Dude first you said that Reagan was greater because of the amount of his victory, then you compare Reagan to Trump who has only been president for days almost at this point. Are you saying that Reagan did all that in the time frame that Trump has been president?

No so you are proved wrong again.

Give up kid

LOL

Prove me wrong.

You are proved wrong

Well then you are wrong!

I know reality sucks!

Dude first you said that Reagan was greater because of the amount of his victory, then you compare Reagan to Trump who has only been president for days almost at this point. Are you saying that Reagan did all that in the time frame that Trump has been president?

No so you are proved wrong again.

Give up kid

The childish bitch here is you!

You made the claim Trump is the greatest since Washington while offering nothing to support your opinion.

The Polls prove it..................

The Polls prove that your boy is not even better than George W. Bush.

So you lose.

At least Reagan and Nixon won the Electoral College while also winning the popular vote and Trump could not even do that!

And let compare Reagan first few months to Trump or how about Nixon first few months seeing the nation was in a war?

The fact is Trump is a pathetic joke but trolls like you can not admit it because you are like those that voted for Obama and live in a mental midget world!

The Polls prove it..................
Dude, the guy is at 39%....has yet to ever get near the 50% mark...what fuckin planet do we all live on here.....he's a loser!!
19366607_1501734249893838_3419930558867333645_n.jpg

Like The Wall...And getting Mexico to pay for it...

Fool, they are still bidding contracts to build it! They are not just going to throw up any old piece of crap, they are considering every option, every design, every technology, including many new ideas never thought of before. Research your facts! Here, snowflake, do a little reading:

Trump border wall planning moves forward in San Diego

And a total ban on Muslim immigration until we figure out what-the-hell is going on...

Again stupid, that was DONE. It was blocked illegally by one of your idiot LWNJ judges for the most specious of reasons and has been forced to the Supreme Court for resolution. It too is coming. But if a terrorist gets in and kills many Americans I will be sure to remember you were rooting for the enemy!

Last edited:
Washington's motto was......I cannot tell a lie
Trumps motto is.....I cannot tell the truth

Forum List

Back