Trump is standing up and selling Bullsh!t and Right wingers are eating it up.

I have 2 MS degrees and I work in automation sweet heart
Then you shouldn't be saying something so f*cking stupid, should you?

I was trying to reach you bringing it to you at your level darling.
So were jobs lost to automation or not? Mmmm?

Yes - jobs are lost to automation.

Any thing else I can explain to you?

Just ask.

Try and keep up.
So you said:

Leftists want to tax us to prosperity and save the planet.

Taxes are the answer

And then instead of explaining to me, you're agreeing with me.

You idiot tard, what the f*ck is wrong with you?

I hate taxes.

Avoid them in oh so many ways.

;-)

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They didn't move overseas, they just went away.

We don't manufacture anymore? Really?

Think nothing is made in America? Output has doubled in three decades

Top 20 Facts About Manufacturing | NAM

9. Over the next decade, nearly 3½ million manufacturing jobs will likely be needed, and 2 million are expected to go unfilled due to the skills gap.
Moreover, according to a recent report, 80 percent of manufacturers report a moderate or serious shortage of qualified applicants for skilled and highly-skilled production positions. (Source: Deloitte and the Manufacturing Institute)

10. Exports support higher-paying jobs for an increasingly educated and diverse workforce. Jobs supported by exports pay, on average, 18 percent more than other jobs. Employees in the “most trade-intensive industries” earn an average compensation of nearly $94,000, or more than 56 percent more than those in manufacturing companies that were less engaged in trade. (Source: MAPI Foundation, using data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis)

11. Over the past 25 years, U.S.-manufactured goods exports have quadrupled. In 1990, for example, U.S. manufacturers exported $329.5 billion in goods. By 2000, that number had more than doubled to $708.0 billion. In 2014, it reached an all-time high, for the fifth consecutive year, of $1.403 trillion, despite slowing global growth. With that said, a number of economic headwinds have dampened export demand since then, with U.S.-manufactured goods exports down 6.1 percent in 2015 to $1.317 trillion. (Source: U.S. Commerce Department)

-------------------------

Are you right wingers really believing these lies and BS? Tell me you know better?

With so many jobs gone, why do these companies need even more tax cuts???

Actually, you didn't disprove anything lol. You just tried to explain them away.

his explanations disproved the trumploon assertions.

and your assessment is meaningless.

reality is your friend... try it sometimes

Which one of these supports his statement "Output has doubled in three decades."

" Over the next decade nearly 3½ million manufacturing jobs will likely be needed"
"Exports support higher-paying jobs"
"U.S.-manufactured goods exports down 6.1 percent in 2015"

? Which one, nutter?

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They didn't move overseas, they just went away.

9. Over the next decade, nearly 3½ million manufacturing jobs will likely be needed, and 2 million are expected to go unfilled due to the skills gap.
Moreover, according to a recent report, 80 percent of manufacturers report a moderate or serious shortage of qualified applicants for skilled and highly-skilled production positions. (Source: Deloitte and the Manufacturing Institute)

10. Exports support higher-paying jobs for an increasingly educated and diverse workforce. Jobs supported by exports pay, on average, 18 percent more than other jobs. Employees in the “most trade-intensive industries” earn an average compensation of nearly $94,000, or more than 56 percent more than those in manufacturing companies that were less engaged in trade. (Source: MAPI Foundation, using data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis)

11. Over the past 25 years, U.S.-manufactured goods exports have quadrupled. In 1990, for example, U.S. manufacturers exported $329.5 billion in goods. By 2000, that number had more than doubled to $708.0 billion. In 2014, it reached an all-time high, for the fifth consecutive year, of $1.403 trillion, despite slowing global growth. With that said, a number of economic headwinds have dampened export demand since then, with U.S.-manufactured goods exports down 6.1 percent in 2015 to $1.317 trillion. (Source: U.S. Commerce Department)

Are you right wingers really believing these lies and BS? Tell me you know better?

Actually, you didn't disprove anything lol. You just tried to explain them away.

Which one of these supports his statement "Output has doubled in three decades."

" Over the next decade nearly 3½ million manufacturing jobs will likely be needed"

? Which one, nutter?
Dum dum. Out put could more than triple from 2000 to 2014, lose 6% and still be triple from 2000.

Did I really have to explain that?

And the manufacturing jobs from 20 years ago are not the manufacturing jobs of today.

Did I have to explain that?

And salary is higher for technical jobs.

Did I also have to explain that????

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

Why is that dum dum? Dum Dum with a whole load of idiot.

? Which one, nutter?
Dum dum. Out put could more than triple from 2000 to 2014, lose 6% and still be triple from 2000.

And the manufacturing jobs from 20 years ago are not the manufacturing jobs of today.

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

Paraphrase: "You're right, I didn't support my statement."

? Which one, nutter?

Paraphrase: "You're right, I didn't support my statement."
You're right. You didn't support YOUR statement. But I PROVED mine.

very simple:
1) with tax cuts our prices can be lowered
2) with tax cuts it is cheaper for corporations to stay in America or move back to America rather than to move offshore to lower tax jurisdictions.

And the Hag could not beat him.
The media is trying to goad the GOP into passing their terrible and cruel bill.

very simple:
2) with tax cuts it is cheaper for corporations to stay in America or move back to America rather than to move offshore to lower tax jurisdictions.
What does it matter if they are there or here if they aren't providing jobs?

Because taxes are too high.

Taxes are the answer
No, education is the answer.

Are all Republicans tards?

Manufacturing has millions of jobs they can't fill because people don't have the education or technical know how. Trump just gave a "full of lies" speech the media is ignoring giving the wrong impression that by focusing on Russia, they are keeping automated jobs from "coming back".

They aren't coming back. They have been automated.

If Republicans want good jobs, they should be demanding access to education.

Instead, like the RW idiots at the USMB, they think it's laughable.

What is wrong with you guys? Why this determined ignorance?????????????????

Indoctrination is not *education*, sweetcheeks.
So education is indoctrination to you?

very simple:
Is that what happened with the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts? Unless the GOP plan was to create trillions in deficit? Was that it?

And the Hag could not beat him.
The media is trying to goad the GOP into passing their terrible and cruel bill.

whatevs

Taxes are the answer

Manufacturing has millions of jobs they can't fill because people don't have the education or technical know how. Trump just gave a "full of lies" speech the media is ignoring giving the wrong impression that by focusing on Russia, they are keeping automated jobs from "coming back".

At a Madrasa, yes.

very simple:
Is that what happened with the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts? Unless the GOP plan was to create trillions in deficit? Was that it?

the bush tax cuts did not reduce the corporate rates which are the highest in the world. Highest rates in the world drive out corporations and jobs to lower tax jurisdictions. 1+1=2

Then you shouldn't be saying something so f*cking stupid, should you?

Just ask.

Try and keep up.
So you said:

Taxes are the answer

I hate taxes.

;-)
"We still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping at the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised to furnish new pretenses for revenue and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without a tribute."

-- Thomas Paine

Just ask.

Try and keep up.
So you said:

Taxes are the answer

I hate taxes.

;-)
"We still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping at the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised to furnish new pretenses for revenue and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without a tribute."

-- Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine wrote some great stuff.

"Common Sense"

very simple:
What does it matter if they are there or here if they aren't providing jobs?
obviously if corporations are here they are providing jobs. It is 100000% obvious that china is now doing the manufacturing that was often done here and as a result they have moved 700,000 into the middle class and our middle has shrunk.

Just ask.

Try and keep up.
So you said:

Taxes are the answer

I hate taxes.

;-)

-- Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine wrote some great stuff.

"Common Sense"
yes!!!!
There are two distinct classes of men - those who pay taxes and those who receive and live upon taxes.
Thomas Paine

Taxes are the answer

nutters like you think our corrupt schools telling us JFK was shot by a lone assassin named oswald and that 9/11 was done by 19 muslins and bin laden as education.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

THAT is the indoctrination she is referring to that has been disproven time and time again.:itsok:

Forum List

Back