You Better Get A Saleable Skill

A trade school may be a better option than college. Lots of contractors, builders, craftsmen, etc. will be retiring with few to replace then. Young people are focused on computer skills but computers will be replacing those soon enough. Although I think a lawn maintenance gig is safe for a while.

"On Dirty Jobs, I remember a very successful septic tank cleaner, a multi-millionaire, who told me the secret to his success:

“I looked around to see where everyone else was headed,” he said, “And then I went the opposite way. Then I got good at my work. Then I began to prosper. And then one day, I realized I was passionate about other people’s crap.” - Mike Rowe

I have a feeling Lesbian Studies and Medieval Poetry will be no less valuable in the future as they are today. And Lesbian Studies will probably never be replaced with technology.

I have a feeling Lesbian Studies and Medieval Poetry will be no less valuable in the future as they are today. And Lesbian Studies will probably never be replaced with technology.

The day is fast approaching where a degree in Lesbian Studies will be essential in figuring out how to turn on your robotic dildo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back