Trump is rolling

69%

So 30%+ of Republicans are rejecting Trump, in those places?

It appears so.
These "open primary elections" are pathetic as they produce skewed results that people like you cite for nothing but obfuscation.
Why the FUCK are "open primaries" a thing??????
Ridiculous!
:rolleyes:

and M Obama says she's out, not sure I totally buy that in the event Joe crashes and burns into his ice cream. Perhaps the GavMan is the pinch hitter though.
As long as Biden can be propped up and appears to be breathing, he will be the nominee. Michelle Obama will not be, no matter what happens. If Biden wins, he would step down shortly thereafter and Harris would be president.

Newsom stands exactly Zero chance of getting the nomination. Even if Biden quit, and Kamala stepped aside, they would have to replace Harris with another black chick. The idea of replacing Sleepy Joe with another white, cisgender, normative male would be considered to be an atrocity by the Democrat base.

No no. You're completely wrong my friend. Completely wrong.

It's only an atrocity when someone else does it. Just like they say trump wants to destroy democracy, but they want to make trump be unable to be voted for which is destroying democracy. When youngkin won Virginia governor they said it was racist, but completely ignored that he beat out their current white male governor so it was only racist when a Republican won. They told red states to take illegals in and called them xenophobic, but they raised holy hell when illegals began flooding mathas vineyard and their states

Attoricites only happen according to them when they don't get their way.

That's probably just a lot of wishful thinking on your part.

Haley, or any conservative candidate, will pull those kind of numbers. Just because....
But I don't see that thirty percent not voting republican in the fall.

And a lot of it has to do with press coverage and name recognition. In the Democrats zeal to punish Trump for ever being president they have kept his name in the public genre for the entire Biden presidency.

Lol 😂😆😂 Trump has chased the media for a headline every single day.. he's always outraged.

Trump's big con is a flop
Trump's only legislative accomplishment was a massive tax cut for the rich — and the results are now in.....

Trump's determination to lower taxes for the rich is a given. Everything he does is first and foremost for himself and he won't even try to rationalize it. It's unlikely that the rest of the party can get away with that, so they'll no doubt return to their perennial excuse — the federal budget deficit as a reason to lower taxes, even though that makes no sense.

Those are numbers.

I.E., facts.

Want to start over?
No....
Because you are discussing a Republican Primary and you are a Staunch Democrat.

Republicans are generally different from Democrats in action and thought. Especially ones voting in Primary Elections.
Where I really don't expect Trump to carry Vermont in the Fall....anything is possible.

Besides, in this Primary you have a huge numbers of Democrats not bothering to vote in their own Primary election due to Biden's lame duck status as the democratic nominee. So they cross over to cause disruption in the Republican Primary. Where that likely is not the whole sum of Haley support...it's more than enough to make her eke out a "W" for the Primary.

That's probably just a lot of wishful thinking on your part.

Haley, or any conservative candidate, will pull those kind of numbers. Just because....
But I don't see that thirty percent not voting republican in the fall.

And a lot of it has to do with press coverage and name recognition. In the Democrats zeal to punish Trump for ever being president they have kept his name in the public genre for the entire Biden presidency.
Their TDS and indictments have been nothing but free air time for three years.

Totally irrelevant.
As far as I understand...
Democrats and Republicans have very different thought processes stemming from ideologies that are wildly divergent.

Where they both MAY end up doing similar actions OCCASIONALLY, they do them for very different reasons and focuses.

So when you discuss Republicans you really don't understand their motivators. And it shows when you talk about them.

Meh...
Both sides have their benefits and detractors. IMHO I think a blend of ideas from both groups works better for all of us if put together correctly.

and M Obama says she's out, not sure I totally buy that in the event Joe crashes and burns into his ice cream. Perhaps the GavMan is the pinch hitter though.
Xi approved of Gavin and gave him his marching orders

Both sides have their benefits and detractors. IMHO I think a blend of ideas from both groups works better for all of us if put together correctly
Agreed. Too bad there isn't a conservative party anymore to fulfill this.

Forum List

Back