Trump Is Right!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I noticed myself, Megyn has gotten to big for her panties, and thinks she is the Queen of Fox News! I stopped watching her biased show a couple of months ago! Go Trump!!!

TRUMP TO SUPPORTERS: STOP WATCHING MEGYN KELLY
ap_donald-trump-megyn-kelly_ap-photo7-640x445.jpg

by JOHN NOLTE19 Oct 20151,048

Apparently, the feud between Donald Trump and Fox News has now morphed into one where Trump can say whatever he wants and Fox News will still allow him to come on the network to pitch his case to voters. Case in point: Sunday afternoon, Trump told his supporters to stop watching Megyn Kelly’s primetime show. Nevertheless, the Republican frontrunner still appeared as a much-publicized guest (by phone) on Fox and Friends the next morning:

Trump to Supporters: Stop Watching Megyn Kelly - Breitbart

"GTP"
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery (1).jpg

The day some dude running for office can tell me who I will and will not watch is the day I will eat a bullet.

Anyway, I stopped watching Keely a long time ago as she has gotten pretty full of herself, is often rude to her guests and lets her personality get in the way of the story way too much.

I much prefer Lou Dobbs; he is about the last real journalist left alive in the USA.

Yep.

Trump is right..about banging his daughter.

I mean it's a little icky he wants to bang her..but I wouldn't mind.

Wouldn't you?

Yep.

Democrats dont mind sexual perversion, so why would anyone expect you to mind? You'd probably ask to join in, shit-for-brains.

Yep.

Wouldn't you?

Yo, why not man up? If you have a "GREAT DAUGHTER" like her!!! Who by the way is a Capitalist!!!

"GTP"
When you`re hot? You`re hot!!!
ivanka-trump-donald.jpg

The day some dude running for office can tell me who I will and will not watch is the day I will eat a bullet.

Anyway, I stopped watching Keely a long time ago as she has gotten pretty full of herself, is often rude to her guests and lets her personality get in the way of the story way too much.

I much prefer Lou Dobbs; he is about the last real journalist left alive in the USA.
I watched Lou Dobbs for years when he was on CNN, and was a lone voice speaking out against illegal immigration and lax security at the ports. Since his truth-telling was a bit too much for the CNN libbies, they canned him. Now he wears that medal of honor on his new show on Fox. Long Live Lay Down the Law Lou.

I watched Lou Dobbs for years when he was on CNN, and was a lone voice speaking out against illegal immigration and lax security at the ports. Since his truth-telling was a bit too much for the CNN libbies, they canned him. Now he wears that medal of honor on his new show on Fox. Long Live Lay Down the Law Lou.

Yo, I watched him too, he was the best on T.V. at the time!!!

"GTP"

Trump hates any woman who actually stands up to him. He's a textbook misogynist, adoring women until they actually speak and show independent thought. I really hope Carrie Prejean speaks up and exposes Trump for the asshole he really is to women.

Somebody might tie him. Nobody would really top him, I don't think. And he could be a good (outsider) VP pick for Trump.

I doubt Dobbs would take a political office. He seems to be doing quite well enough all by himself now.

Who Trump will pick is interesting. He wont say now, but I am guessing he has to get some legitimacy witht he establishment folks rank and file, such as it is, and that is why the Kasich rumor seemed so plausible. He wont take Rubio, of course, but Kasich has establishment credentials and is friendly enough with Trump.

I would love a Trump-Carson ticket.

Trump hates any woman who actually stands up to him. He's a textbook misogynist, adoring women until they actually speak and show independent thought. I really hope Carrie Prejean speaks up and exposes Trump for the asshole he really is to women.

I have read that all three of Trumps previous wives were strong willed women who gave him shit on a daily basis and now his daughter Ivanka does as well.

His compliments are a way of placating his women to get them off his back.

Yo, if you`re looking for a War on Women? Take a look at Hillary Clinton`s Administration? Where she paid Women Less than Men? Go Fish Fool!

"GTP"
wt031215a.png

I have read that all three of Trumps previous wives were strong willed women who gave him shit on a daily basis and now his daughter Ivanka does as well.

You don't see the obvious problem that proves my point?

Yo, I saw your point, but Trump is a BIG BOY, he can take care of himself

"GTP"

"GTP"

Apparently he can't. Apparently he can't even handle a beautiful, blonde news anchor asking him some uncomfortable questions without becoming vindictive and nasty. You're right that he's a "big boy" and that's how I think of him, as an overgrown child. But the Branch Trumpidians will defend him no matter what he does and says. It's the same cultists who supported Ron Paul.

"GTP"

Apparently he can't. Apparently he can't even handle a beautiful, blonde news anchor asking him some uncomfortable questions without becoming vindictive and nasty. You're right that he's a "big boy" and that's how I think of him, as an overgrown child. But the Branch Trumpidians will defend him no matter what he does and says. It's the same cultists who supported Ron Paul.

Yo, I think you are mistaken? They see Trump as a True Leader, unlike Obama, who has destroyed parts of the Country and other Countries!!! Can we get more about the blonde who asked questions? And exactly what questions? I`m waiting?

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1) (1) (1).jpg

"GTP"

Yo, I think you are mistaken? They see Trump as a True Leader, unlike Obama, who has destroyed parts of the Country and other Countries!!! Can we get more about the blonde who asked questions? And exactly what questions? I`m waiting?

"GTP"
View attachment 53091

Being a better leader than Obama isn't setting the bar very high. How many points did you want me to give Trump for that? Every GOP contender can school the Magic Negro on leadership. And apparently from the way you talk about Megan Kelly, you're mind is in the same gutter as Trumps. Who raised you to talk about women like that, especially a classy woman like Kelly?

Forum List

Back