Trump Is Right For Refusing To Take The Pledge

Slit his own throat, how?
By insulting women, and people who'd rather win than vote for a rabid rug-wearing ego,,,
What, exactly, did he say that was an insult to women?

" "Only Rosie O'Donnell," Trump said after debate moderator Megyn Kelly asked him about his history of referring to women offensively, including calling them "fat pigs" and "slobs.""
I said WOMEN.

You don't consider Rosie a woman?

or you misunderstood his follow up about political correctness?
Now you're catching on. :lol:

Lol Trump has managed to lose substantial support among both women and Mexicans. If you actually think this guy has a shot winning the presidency than you are painfully naive.

He is a drama queen desperate for attention. That is something ONLY republicans respond to.

Lol Trump has managed to lose substantial support among both women and Mexicans. If you actually think this guy has a shot winning the presidency than you are painfully naive.

He is a drama queen desperate for attention. That is something ONLY republicans respond to.
Funny...only Rs respond to drama queens...too funny.

Seems to me Ds respond to it just as much and probably more.

Funny...only Rs respond to drama queens...too funny.

Seems to me Ds respond to it just as much and probably more.
Perhaps they do respond to drama but at least they still pay attention to, you know, issues of real substance? Candidates that at least some basic knowledge of how government works. Trump knows jack shit. He's going to unravel you know that right? Independents and dems will NEVER take him seriously. He is a clown.

Trump is brilliant. Too bad everyone he's fooling isn't
Funny...you can see trickery in Trump, but don't with Cankles.

Grampa Murked U

Don't you love having your loyalty questioned?

I think Trump will have no choice but to run 3rd party. He has no television show any longer, no beauty pageant, no public outlet.

Sadly, it will be the only way he can continue to garner interest. IF he takes 3-5% of Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, etc... the Dems win in the general.

By refusing to take the pledge, Trump is proving he's a Clinton plant.

By refusing to take the pledge, Trump is proving he's a Clinton plant.

Gee, the Clintons outsmarted you guys yet again?

Hardly, hun.

There is no way I am going to vote for Trump; he is going to flame out soon enough.

Clinton just needs to get 3-5% of the morons to follow trump over the cliff. Given you guy's penchant for shooting yourselves in the foot, she could probably bank on 1 out of 10 GOP morons following him.

Forum List

Back