Trump Is Right For Refusing To Take The Pledge

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Trump is brilliant and he's a step ahead of the Republican establishment.
What would have happened to his candidacy if he would have agreed to take the pledge Bret Baire proposed to support whoever wins the nomination? The minute he agreed to it, the other GOP candidates would have savaged him, knocking him out of the top spot, then hold him to his pledge to support whoever benefited by their underhanded tactics. Fuck that! Only an idiot would agree to that deal.
He did the right thing. This way, they have to treat him fairly (as they should). Just because they want another establishment Republican (RINO) to go up against Hillary (and lose) doesn't mean Trump should go along with it just so he can be "part of the team".
I'm sure Baire, Kelly, and Wallace thought they really had him over a barrel with that "gotcha question" but it backfired big time. Trump is proving he has what it takes to be President and the fact that he has friends in both parties shows that he's not just a partisan ideologue but somebody who doesn't care what your political affiliation is as long as you can contribute to making the country a better place. He's a uniter, not a divider, and doesn't tolerate bullshit. I like that quality.

Comments?

Trump, when he spoke to Hannity after the debate explained, you don't give up your leverage in any deal. Damn shame the dear leader doesn't know that.

Trump, when he spoke to Hannity after the debate explained, you don't give up your leverage in any deal. Damn shame the dear leader doesn't know that.
I'm not sure he doesn't know that. I think what's important to him is that America loses. Once you realize that, all of his actions and policies make sense.

I'm not sure he doesn't know that. I think what's important to him is that America loses. Once you realize that, all of his actions and policies make sense.
Your talking about Obama right?

Trump was spectacular!! Hope he runs third party and spits on the GOP.

Obama does know this. That is how he got a better Iran deal than Bush offered them. It's also why he won 2 terms & is still popular enough to win a third term if he were allowed.

Seems as though Trump slit his own throat last night, which was inevitable. Apparently he was on the rag...
Slit his own throat, how?
By insulting women, and people who'd rather win than vote for a rabid rug-wearing ego,,,
What, exactly, did he say that was an insult to women?
Can't say as to even hear his voice makes me ill. I'm allergic to evil. My comment is based on the interactive polling and reviews of others who say Trump is more bleeding **** than those who actually have one...

Obama does know this. That is how he got a better Iran deal than Bush offered them. It's also why he won 2 terms & is still popular enough to win a third term if he were allowed.

So you're saying we got what the dear leader called deal killers, like anytime anywhere inspections and a cessation of all enrichment?

Seems as though Trump slit his own throat last night, which was inevitable. Apparently he was on the rag...
By insulting women, and people who'd rather win than vote for a rabid rug-wearing ego,,,
Can't say as to even hear his voice makes me ill. I'm allergic to evil. My comment is based on the interactive polling and reviews of others who say Trump is more bleeding **** than those who actually have one...
So you're saying you're just ASSUMING he insults women because somebody said he does?

So you're saying you're just ASSUMING he insults women because somebody said he does?
Megyn Kelly.

" "Only Rosie O'Donnell," Trump said after debate moderator Megyn Kelly asked him about his history of referring to women offensively, including calling them "fat pigs" and "slobs.""

" "Only Rosie O'Donnell," Trump said after debate moderator Megyn Kelly asked him about his history of referring to women offensively, including calling them "fat pigs" and "slobs.""
I said WOMEN.

I said WOMEN.

You don't consider Rosie a woman?

or you misunderstood his follow up about political correctness?

Forum List

Back