Trump Is Right For Refusing To Take The Pledge

Every time I decide Trump is not actually trying to help the Democrats, he does something that makes me wonder again.
You could be right, since The Donald is a progressive.

Or, maybe that question asking for the raising of hands was a gotcha question for Trump. By not raising his hand, Trump was warning the R party establishment not to mess with him, which they seem intent on doing.

If Trump goes third party, it might lead to the termination of the R party, which would be a wonderful thing.

Every time I decide Trump is not actually trying to help the Democrats, he does something that makes me wonder again.

Or, maybe that question asking for the raising of hands was a gotcha question for Trump. By not raising his hand, Trump was warning the R party establishment not to mess with him, which they seem intent on doing.

If Trump goes third party, it might lead to the termination of the R party, which would be a wonderful thing.
I think we're as close as we've ever been to having three parties, and I'd love to see it.

Not holding my breath, but I'd love to see it.

I think we're as close as we've ever been to having three parties, and I'd love to see it.

Not holding my breath, but I'd love to see it.

Change the Rule

I am Republican and have no problem with Trump refusing to take the pledge.

The party needs to be purged of its far right extremist sickness.

I am Republican and have no problem with Trump refusing to take the pledge.

The party needs to be purged of its far right extremist sickness.
Well of course. You being a progressive just like the R party establishment, would think that. Makes sense.

There is NO right extremist movement within the R party. That belief is straight out of DNC propaganda talking points in an effort to keep dupes voting D.

Yep, the extremist "is not there" is right out of the Rush and Sean and Glenn and Micheal playbook. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Trump is Progressive, and so is Cruz. "Progressive" is a form of government, social, and cultural change through political change. You, gipper, are a progressive as well, just the weak-minded, weak-sided type from the far right.

I'll be interested to see just what happens in the polls. I suspect Trump will start tanking, but I guess you never know.
He just looks like a sideshow to me.

Yep, the extremist "is not there" is right out of the Rush and Sean and Glenn and Micheal playbook. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Trump is Progressive, and so is Cruz. "Progressive" is a form of government, social, and cultural change through political change. You, gipper, are a progressive as well, just the weak-minded, weak-sided type from the far right.
Can you name one law passed by Congress that you consider right wing extremism in the past 20 years? Just one!

Can you name one law passed by Congress that you consider right wing extremism in the past 20 years? Just one!
Immaterial. The attack on PP in Congress is right wing extremism. The attempts to attack Marriage Equality is far right progressivism.

Immaterial. The attack on PP in Congress is right wing extremism. The attempts to attack Marriage Equality is far right progressivism.
BS Jakey!

If there is a powerful right wing movement, as lefties claim and the DNC and MSM terrorizes you about, then they must have some level of control in our government. Or, you are afraid of imaginary monsters.

Many of you lefties like to claim the R party is full of right wingers. If that were so, why is there not any right wing legislation passed in Congress?

BS Jakey! If there is a powerful right wing movement, as lefties claim and the DNC and MSM terrorizes you about, then they must have some level of control in our government. Or, you are afraid of imaginary monsters. Many of you lefties like to claim the R party is full of right wingers. If that were so, why is there not any right wing legislation passed in Congress?
Far right wing legislation? None. Because the mainstream GOP won't permit it.

BS Jakey! If there is a powerful right wing movement, as lefties claim and the DNC and MSM terrorizes you about, then they must have some level of control in our government. Or, you are afraid of imaginary monsters. Many of you lefties like to claim the R party is full of right wingers. If that were so, why is there not any right wing legislation passed in Congress?
Far right wing legislation? None. Because the mainstream GOP won't permit it.
Okay we are making progress.

The DNC and MSM like to inflame Ds and libs with this imaginary fear of right wingers, when none exist. All this does is divide us so they can keep stealing our wealth and rights.

Oh, the threat from the far right exists. You bet. The time may come when they act out and their neighbors put them against the wall. You have wannabees like Sunni Man who would just scream and piss on himself.

Trump is brilliant and he's a step ahead of the Republican establishment.
What would have happened to his candidacy if he would have agreed to take the pledge Bret Baire proposed to support whoever wins the nomination? The minute he agreed to it, the other GOP candidates would have savaged him, knocking him out of the top spot, then hold him to his pledge to support whoever benefited by their underhanded tactics. Fuck that! Only an idiot would agree to that deal.
He did the right thing. This way, they have to treat him fairly (as they should). Just because they want another establishment Republican (RINO) to go up against Hillary (and lose) doesn't mean Trump should go along with it just so he can be "part of the team".
I'm sure Baire, Kelly, and Wallace thought they really had him over a barrel with that "gotcha question" but it backfired big time. Trump is proving he has what it takes to be President and the fact that he has friends in both parties shows that he's not just a partisan ideologue but somebody who doesn't care what your political affiliation is as long as you can contribute to making the country a better place. He's a uniter, not a divider, and doesn't tolerate bullshit. I like that quality.

Comments?

"This way, they have to treat him fairly (as they should)." But have they treated him fairly? They were going to do "gotcha Questions" regardless of what he said. It was in their script. And afterwards he was excluded from the Red State debate. No, they are not going to treat them fairly and we should all know it.

Trump, when he spoke to Hannity after the debate explained, you don't give up your leverage in any deal. Damn shame the dear leader doesn't know that.
I'm not sure he doesn't know that. I think what's important to him is that America loses. Once you realize that, all of his actions and policies make sense.
I honestly don't think he wants America to lose. That is Obama's mantra.

Trump is brilliant and he's a step ahead of the Republican establishment.
What would have happened to his candidacy if he would have agreed to take the pledge Bret Baire proposed to support whoever wins the nomination? The minute he agreed to it, the other GOP candidates would have savaged him, knocking him out of the top spot, then hold him to his pledge to support whoever benefited by their underhanded tactics. Fuck that! Only an idiot would agree to that deal.
He did the right thing. This way, they have to treat him fairly (as they should). Just because they want another establishment Republican (RINO) to go up against Hillary (and lose) doesn't mean Trump should go along with it just so he can be "part of the team".
I'm sure Baire, Kelly, and Wallace thought they really had him over a barrel with that "gotcha question" but it backfired big time. Trump is proving he has what it takes to be President and the fact that he has friends in both parties shows that he's not just a partisan ideologue but somebody who doesn't care what your political affiliation is as long as you can contribute to making the country a better place. He's a uniter, not a divider, and doesn't tolerate bullshit. I like that quality.

Comments?

"This way, they have to treat him fairly (as they should)." But have they treated him fairly? They were going to do "gotcha Questions" regardless of what he said. It was in their script. And afterwards he was excluded from the Red State debate. No, they are not going to treat them fairly and we should all know it.
I was talking about the other candidates and Republican Party treating him fairly. I don't expect the media to do it, not even Fox. They are supportive of the Republican establishment.

Trump, when he spoke to Hannity after the debate explained, you don't give up your leverage in any deal. Damn shame the dear leader doesn't know that.
I'm not sure he doesn't know that. I think what's important to him is that America loses. Once you realize that, all of his actions and policies make sense.
I honestly don't think he wants America to lose. That is Obama's mantra.
I was referring to Obama, not Trump.

Forum List

Back