Trump Is Pissing Off The Right People!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The government of Mexico has called Trump a racist and for what you ask?
1, Expecting Mexico to pay it's own welfare for it's OWN people.
According to Mexico that IS racist! Welcome to world wide PC.

2, Mexico also feels it is absurd and ignorant to build a wall protecting our country.
Okay so now Americans are racist absurd and ignorant? You know we give them 350 to 400 million a year in aid to be called that right? The Mexican government argues at this point it is for OUR well being we take their people.
"
"We continue to stand by our position that these comments reflect prejudice, racism or plain ignorance," Mexico's foreign ministry said in an emailed statement on Wednesday.

"Anyone who understands the depth of the US-Mexico relationship realizes that those proposals are not only prejudiced and absurd, but would be detrimental to the well-being of both societies."

"Our well being" guess I'm missing something here.
American citizens killed.
American citizens raped
Jail over crowding.
Social system going broke.
Higher crime rates.

Not sure about you democrats but speaking for myself I not only could do with lower I could do without.

"Foreign Minister Jose Antonio Meade had condemned Trump's statements as colored by prejudice, racism and ignorance in an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper last month. Other Mexican government officials have also criticized Trump."

Mr Trump, you are pissing off all the right people for all the right reasons. Don't let some 3rd world leader give you ANY crap when it comes to American's safety and security. Besides they are gutless tyrants and what are they going to do? Tell American companies to leave? That's one side effect I would look forward to.

Mexico blasts Trump stance on immigrants as absurd, racist

2, Mexico also feels it is absurd and ignorant to build a wall protecting our country.
Okay so now Americans are racist absurd and ignorant? You know we give them 350 to 400 million a year in aid to be called that right? The Mexican government argues at this point it is for OUR well being we take their people.
"
"We continue to stand by our position that these comments reflect prejudice, racism or plain ignorance," Mexico's foreign ministry said in an emailed statement on Wednesday.

"Anyone who understands the depth of the US-Mexico relationship realizes that those proposals are not only prejudiced and absurd, but would be detrimental to the well-being of both societies."

American citizens raped
Jail over crowding.
Higher crime rates.

Not sure about you democrats but speaking for myself I not only could do with lower I could do without.

"Foreign Minister Jose Antonio Meade had condemned Trump's statements as colored by prejudice, racism and ignorance in an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper last month. Other Mexican government officials have also criticized Trump."

Mr Trump, you are pissing off all the right people for all the right reasons. Don't let some 3rd world leader give you ANY crap when it comes to American's safety and security. Besides they are gutless tyrants and what are they going to do? Tell American companies to leave? That's one side effect I would look forward to.

A TRUMP in the UK means a FART,which does sum up "The Trump" well.......cos after a Fart comes the SHIT=Donald Trump.

• Banned

"

American citizens raped
Jail over crowding.
Higher crime rates.

A TRUMP in the UK means a FART,which does sum up "The Trump" well.......cos after a Fart comes the SHIT=Donald Trump.
If he feels the need to sh8t on Mexico I am all FOR it. We have been taking their sh8t long enough.

Mexico is about to get paid back and they see it coming (and they've got it coming).

(Rasmussen Poll) Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants!

Wonder if we could purge the liberal scumbags from overseas off USMB?

Rasmussen Reports ^ | August 19, 2015 | Scott Rasmussen
As far as voters are concerned – and not just Republicans - Donald Trump has a winning formula for fighting illegal immigration. [Snip] Among all likely voters, 51% favor building a wall on the border; 37% disagree, and 12% are not sure. Eighty percent (80%) support the deportation of all illegal immigrants convicted of a felony; only 11% are opposed. [Snip] Just 34% favor President Obama’s plan to protect up to five million illegal immigrants from deportation. Most voters continue to think instead that the United States is not aggressive enough in deporting those who are here illegally.

That poll was only among Republicans. Obviously a poll among sane people would have a much different response.

As far as voters are concerned – and not just Republicans - Donald Trump has a winning formula for fighting illegal immigration. [Snip] Among all likely voters, 51% favor building a wall on the border; 37% disagree, and 12% are not sure. Eighty percent (80%) support the deportation of all illegal immigrants convicted of a felony; only 11% are opposed. [Snip] Just 34% favor President Obama’s plan to protect up to five million illegal immigrants from deportation. Most voters continue to think instead that the United States is not aggressive enough in deporting those who are here illegally.
Between that and the fact that democrats are running a liar Hillary will be doing good to place fourth overall in Iowa.

Between that and the fact that democrats are running a liar Hillary will be doing good to place fourth overall in Iowa.

Doesn't matter. Trump will never be president.

That's what they said about Reagan. You remember him right?

Saint Ronald the Jelly brained?

Right.... The guy who carried 49 of the Democrats' 57 states.

I don't think Reagan is running in this election.

Neither is Bush, but you keep attacking him like you're afraid he will still beat your loser candidate.

Neither is Bush, but you keep attacking him like you're afraid he will still beat your loser candidate.

Not really. Sometimes when you whine about Obama, I remind you of how much of Shrub's crap he has had to clean up and how uncooperative the right has been. but that's about it.

The most telling criticism of Trump is illustrated by the mouth-breathing, dead-eyed morons here rushing to worship him the same way their counterparts on the left worship the obama.

Forum List

Back