Trump is obsessed with Barack Obama and his legacy and record!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Twice when President Obama was elected, the world, this country, everyone celebrated his victory, not once, but twice.....his first 100 days were a success and despite what small town toothless rednecks thought, Obama saved this country from the brink of total collapse. He left office with one of the highest ratings given to out going presidents and he has the respect of prominent leaders around the world and here at home.

And with that success and legacy, along comes Donald the Dickless Dumb fuck. The world is laughing at the mf, thinks he's crazy and he is. With Obama they celebrated, with Trump, its like WTF? Meanwhile, this obsession, is undoing all the good Obama and the democrats put in place to help people, causing him to stress over annagural crowd numbers, swearing they were bigger than Obama's, got him ready to select a commission to prove he won the popular vote, like Obama did twice, he's tried to undermine his integrity with wire tapping lies, blames the guy every time shit goes wrong with decision's he made that is on TAPE. To good to stay in the white house, cause a black family lived there. The guy is sooooo jealous of Obama.

But Trump and you rednecks need to get with reality....the way Trump is headed.....that jealousy is gonna consume that orange mf and be his demise...another legacy plus, we'll attribute to the black guy!!

Team Obama all the motherfuckin way.

• Banned
your accusing someone else of being obsessed with someone?.....unfucking believable.....
As if you white mf's didn't have a daily melt down over Obama the last 8 years, pot meet mf kettle and shut the fuck up bitch

your accusing someone else of being obsessed with someone?.....unfucking believable.....
As if you white mf's didn't have a daily melt down over Obama the last 8 years, pot meet mf kettle and shut the fuck up bitch
2 things you cannot prove.... a post of mine having a meltdown over obama....and you proving your not obsessed over trump....so why dont you shut up bitch....you are not only a loser tiger,you are a whiny one.....

Oh come on. Obama is all Trump can talk about.
First it was the birther thing.
Now he's president, everything he does he compares to Obama.
I remember when Obama took down Bin Laden and Republicans tried everything they could to take credit for it. What else did they have? The deficit creating Bush Tax cuts? Iraq, something even Trump made fun of. The failed economy? Luckily, the American people gave credit where credit is due.

seems to me that Trump would be better off if he did not make negative
comments about his predecessor. He is not the first guy to do it-----but it's
silly and mean-spirited

Twice when President Obama was elected, the world, this country, everyone celebrated his victory, not once, but twice.....his first 100 days were a success and despite what small town toothless rednecks thought, Obama saved this country from the brink of total collapse. He left office with one of the highest ratings given to out going presidents and he has the respect of prominent leaders around the world and here at home.

And with that success and legacy, along comes Donald the Dickless Dumb fuck. The world is laughing at the mf, thinks he's crazy and he is. With Obama they celebrated, with Trump, its like WTF? Meanwhile, this obsession, is undoing all the good Obama and the democrats put in place to help people, causing him to stress over annagural crowd numbers, swearing they were bigger than Obama's, got him ready to select a commission to prove he won the popular vote, like Obama did twice, he's tried to undermine his integrity with wire tapping lies, blames the guy every time shit goes wrong with decision's he made that is on TAPE. To good to stay in the white house, cause a black family lived there. The guy is sooooo jealous of Obama.

But Trump and you rednecks need to get with reality....the way Trump is headed.....that jealousy is gonna consume that orange mf and be his demise...another legacy plus, we'll attribute to the black guy!!

How many times did we hear "The previous administration " come out of Obama's mouth and hearing about obsession from you is hilarious. Looking at your posts there is nothing but Trump, Trump and more Trump.

Whitie in the Whitie House. Thank God. No more Black Muslim screwing the country over. You black mf's are melting down daily.

Hey boy! Obama aspired to be like Donald Trump in his Harvard Essay. Yes, in his just discovered essay, he aspired to be a rich white man, lol.

Barack Obama in Harvard Essay: The American Dream Is to Be Donald Trump

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/flashback-barack-obama-harvard-essay-american-dream-donald-trump/

"I may not be Donald Trump now, but just you wait; if I don’t make it, my children will.”

We just got up and went to work

I thought it was great to remove that color barrier and we could all work together to fix our massive problems.

Clearly I was wrong. Obammy and his crew set race relations back decades.

And you have stocked up on race cards to play

sad really

One would have thought if the black dude was so freaking fabulosity successful then the democrats would have won in a landslide! But no, the democrats lost the WH, the Senate, the House and a thousand political seats across the country. And, it had nothing to do with toothless rednecks or white mother fuckers.

2 things you cannot prove.... a post of mine having a meltdown over obama....and you proving your not obsessed over trump....so why dont you shut up bitch....you are not only a loser tiger,you are a whiny one.....

She be like... low class! :)

Whitie in the Whitie House. Thank God. No more Black Muslim screwing the country over. You black mf's are melting down daily.
I simply cannot fathom why some people think that the RW is the side of the racists and misogynists? It's a puzzlement.

Oh come on. Obama is all Trump can talk about.
First it was the birther thing.
Now he's president, everything he does he compares to Obama.
I remember when Obama took down Bin Laden and Republicans tried everything they could to take credit for it. What else did they have? The deficit creating Bush Tax cuts? Iraq, something even Trump made fun of. The failed economy? Luckily, the American people gave credit where credit is due.
hey new dean?....was i talking about obama or tiger?....when you figure it out,then maybe we can talk.....

I simply cannot fathom why some people think that the RW is the side of the racists and misogynists? It's a puzzlement.
its a puzzle to me why more lefties here dont treat tiger like one,since she is one of the biggest racist here....

You are puzzled? It's because you missed the first part:
leftie-- you white mf's...shut the f up bitch.

which prompted the exact same racism in reverse, to point out the racism you chose to overlook as you go after the RW.
I can't slow it down any more for you. Get it now?

Forum List

Back