Trump is obsessed with Barack Obama and his legacy and record!!

your accusing someone else of being obsessed with someone?.....unfucking believable.....
As if you white mf's didn't have a daily melt down over Obama the last 8 years, pot meet mf kettle and shut the fuck up bitch

Whitie in the Whitie House. Thank God. No more Black Muslim screwing the country over. You black mf's are melting down daily.
I simply cannot fathom why some people think that the RW is the side of the racists and misogynists? It's a puzzlement.

You are puzzled? It's because you missed the first part:
leftie-- you white mf's...shut the f up bitch.

which prompted the exact same racism in reverse, to point out the racism you chose to overlook as you go after the RW.
I can't slow it down any more for you. Get it now?

your accusing someone else of being obsessed with someone?.....unfucking believable.....
As if you white mf's didn't have a daily melt down over Obama the last 8 years, pot meet mf kettle and shut the fuck up bitch

Whitie in the Whitie House. Thank God. No more Black Muslim screwing the country over. You black mf's are melting down daily.
I simply cannot fathom why some people think that the RW is the side of the racists and misogynists? It's a puzzlement.

which prompted the exact same racism in reverse, to point out the racism you chose to overlook as you go after the RW.
Dear dear me.....now I seem to have upset you. Didn't know you had so much invested in the RW and their unfair reputation for racism and misogyny.

Poor trumpery. Ever since his public humiliation at that correspondents dinner, he has despised President Obama. He knows he will never measure up to Obama's accomplishments.

The overriding fact that rules trump is that he feels inadequate. And rightly so.

He wants us to think he's an excellent deal maker and successful businessman but all his failures and bankruptcies are common knowledge.

The whole family is a UUUgh fraud. Crooked and corrupt.

Fascinating that they're so open about their crimes. He Ben said he's above the law.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Poor trumpery. Ever since his public humiliation at that correspondents dinner, he has despised President Obama. He knows he will never measure up to Obama's accomplishments.

The overriding fact that rules trump is that he feels inadequate. And rightly so.

He wants us to think he's an excellent deal maker and successful businessman but all his failures and bankruptcies are common knowledge.

The whole family is a UUUgh fraud. Crooked and corrupt.

Fascinating that they're so open about their crimes. He Ben said he's above the law.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Dear dear me.....now I seem to have upset you. Didn't know you had so much invested in the RW and their unfair reputation for racism and misogyny.

You give yourself too much credit. I'm happy as a lark. You missing the point doesn't effect my demeanor one bit. There is much you don't know...

You give yourself too much credit. I'm happy as a lark. You missing the point doesn't effect my demeanor one bit. There is much you don't know...

Twice when President Obama was elected, the world, this country, everyone celebrated his victory, not once, but twice.....his first 100 days were a success and despite what small town toothless rednecks thought, Obama saved this country from the brink of total collapse. He left office with one of the highest ratings given to out going presidents and he has the respect of prominent leaders around the world and here at home.

And with that success and legacy, along comes Donald the Dickless Dumb fuck. The world is laughing at the mf, thinks he's crazy and he is. With Obama they celebrated, with Trump, its like WTF? Meanwhile, this obsession, is undoing all the good Obama and the democrats put in place to help people, causing him to stress over annagural crowd numbers, swearing they were bigger than Obama's, got him ready to select a commission to prove he won the popular vote, like Obama did twice, he's tried to undermine his integrity with wire tapping lies, blames the guy every time shit goes wrong with decision's he made that is on TAPE. To good to stay in the white house, cause a black family lived there. The guy is sooooo jealous of Obama.

But Trump and you rednecks need to get with reality....the way Trump is headed.....that jealousy is gonna consume that orange mf and be his demise...another legacy plus, we'll attribute to the black guy!!

Team Obama all the motherfuckin way.
We now have a president focused on MAGA.
That's an idea I can support.

Forum List

Back