Trump Is Lyin’ Up a Storm

'With Republicans struggling to keep their grip on Congress, Trump is dialing up the demagogy. At campaign rallies and on social media, he’s spewing dark warnings about a Democratic mob clamoring to usher in an era of open borders, rampant crime, social chaos and economic radicalism.

[…]

In particular, the caravan of Honduran migrants making its way north has emerged as a focus of his fantasies. Mr. Trump has repeatedly implied that Democrats are paying Honduran youth to join the caravan. On Monday, he claimed, based on nothing, that the caravan is awash in “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners.”'

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/22/opinion/editorials/transgender-trump-lies-midterm-election.html#click=https://t.co/Qo5wTZW3NN

Trump must truly think that his moronic supporters are indeed stupid enough to believe his idiotic lies.

He's right. They are stupid enough to believe his lies.

They have believed all his lies thus far.

There's no reason to believe they will wake up now.

Do you even remember a lie that Obama told??
If you like your insuance plan...

If only doctors would of stayed in their networks, didn't move, didn't retire or die. Never get attached to your doctor, he just could kick off at any time, like the rest of us.

Is that it??

Yeah, but you're just making excuses for a lie. Obama said it and he did lie quite a bit.

I did keep my insurance plan.

My rates didn't go up. I didn't lose my doctor. I did save a lot of money.

Obama didn't lie.

None of what you claim about Obamacare was true. There were no death panels. Our health care system didn't collapse nor any of the other lies you people were trying to peddle in 2010 when it was passed.

All Obamacare did was make my existing employer provided insurance much better and my obligations to doctor bills decrease. In some cases decrease down to zero. Which has saved me thousands of dollars.

I don't know about you but Obamacare has been great for me and everyone I know.

'With Republicans struggling to keep their grip on Congress, Trump is dialing up the demagogy. At campaign rallies and on social media, he’s spewing dark warnings about a Democratic mob clamoring to usher in an era of open borders, rampant crime, social chaos and economic radicalism.

[…]

In particular, the caravan of Honduran migrants making its way north has emerged as a focus of his fantasies. Mr. Trump has repeatedly implied that Democrats are paying Honduran youth to join the caravan. On Monday, he claimed, based on nothing, that the caravan is awash in “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners.”'

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/22/opinion/editorials/transgender-trump-lies-midterm-election.html#click=https://t.co/Qo5wTZW3NN

Trump must truly think that his moronic supporters are indeed stupid enough to believe his idiotic lies.
so that caravan really doesn't exist? thank you Jedi warrior.

The people of central America are poor because they have low iq's and can't help themselves.

Why should we take in these people? Sooner or later we're going to have to consider the long term effects on our own country if we do.
come on now, they're smarter than you. just ask every demoloser.

The people of central America are poor because they have low iq's and can't help themselves.

Why should we take in these people? Sooner or later we're going to have to consider the long term effects on our own country if we do.
I would rather have most of these hard working people in the USA over a worthless fuck like you any day of the week.
if they are so hard working why are the walking to the US?

same hateful, stupid shit from you clowns
''Trump's stupid voters''
''Trump's moronic supporters''
Trump's racist supporters''
''Trump is lying''
blahblahblah
sure ---we are stupid and you people are geniuses
:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

it was and IS a threat--always has been
I've said that before they caught these guys in Honduras
this is common sense
Honduras stops Syrians with fake passports headed for U.S.: report
all us stupid folk keep beaten the pants off of all them there geniuses.

The low IQ, inbred rapist retards from Central America are not going to enter the USA IMO! US tanks, independent bikers, whatever... By the way, why are all the caravan animals ugly as fuck and all look the same pretty much with their small craniums? LOL
You really have a lot of growing up to do. Unfortunately, that will never happen. But that's really no big deal for you, because you're too stupid to realize it anyway.

Can you refute what he is saying? NO of course not as he has science on his side.
You're as stupid as he is.
and still smarter than you hugely.

I would rather have most of these hard working people in the USA over a worthless fuck like you any day of the week.
Because they come from impoverished countries, you idiot and they are seeking steady work to care for their families.
The low IQ, inbred rapist retards from Central America are not going to enter the USA IMO! US tanks, independent bikers, whatever... By the way, why are all the caravan animals ugly as fuck and all look the same pretty much with their small craniums? LOL
You really have a lot of growing up to do. Unfortunately, that will never happen. But that's really no big deal for you, because you're too stupid to realize it anyway.

Can you refute what he is saying? NO of course not as he has science on his side.
You're an ignorant moron just like him, and you prove it every time you post.

OMG, Trump's approval rating is rising now that he stopped most of his stupid tweets. All he need to do is be cool for another two weeks and the GOP is in good shape for the mid-terms. Seems weird that Trump can be more mature than the crazy democrat mobs?! Now he's vowed to stop the invasion by the Hondurans! This guy is amazing! No more negatives! Build that wall! Even the MSM gave up on Beto, whining that TX has a 1-million voter GOP advantage. I think reality is slowly sinking in that the dems are going to lose next month due to their radical behaviors.

[…]

NPC Crowd Caravan.jpeg

Because they come from impocountries, you idiot and there are seeking

You're an ignorant moron just like him, and you prove it every time you post.
whoa wait a minute how can they be hard working and come from impocountries? what the fk does that mean? how do you know they are hard workers then? they obviously can't work in their country, you just said so. sounds lazy to me, and uneducated, can't figure out how to take out a regime that keeps them from working. that seems to indicate not carrying about their country. so they have many standards far below anything in the US. right? please tell me where I'm wrong.

I did keep my insurance plan.

My rates didn't go up. I didn't lose my doctor. I did save a lot of money.

Obama didn't lie.

To you maybe, but for many people, myself included, this is just not the case.

None of what you claim about Obamacare was true. There were no death panels. Our health care system didn't collapse nor any of the other lies you people were trying to peddle in 2010 when it was passed.

My lies? Oh my, what a partisan snowflake you are. I've made none of those above claims. Feel free to check.

All Obamacare did was make my existing employer provided insurance much better and my obligations to doctor bills decrease. In some cases decrease down to zero. Which has saved me thousands of dollars.

I don't know about you but Obamacare has been great for me and everyone I know.

Great! But not everyone shares your fortunate experience with O-Care.

The Mega MAGA was fucking awesome! Houston, Texas thank you!

Rep O'Rourke , go win the pants off of Cruz, or as Trump calls him "lying Ted". But then trump is "lying trump".
to the Irish man that claims to be hispanic. too fking funny. I still get a kick out of that.

He never claimed anything! His father gave that name to him on the day he was born. He speaks fluent Spanish because of where he grew up. So does Jeb Bush because he married a Spanish woman, but none of you were here bashing him for it.

And, Rafael Edward Cruz was actually born of a Spanish speaking man, and in another country, and changed his name to a more "American" one to appeal to the people in Texas who hate the Latinos. How about that bucko?

Rep O'Rourke , go win the pants off of Cruz, or as Trump calls him "lying Ted". But then trump is "lying trump".
to the Irish man that claims to be hispanic. too fking funny. I still get a kick out of that.

He never claimed anything! His father gave that name to him on the day he was born. He speaks fluent Spanish because of where he grew up. So does Jeb Bush because he married a Spanish woman, but none of you were here bashing him for it.

And, Rafael Edward Cruz was actually born of a Spanish speaking man, and in another country, and changed his name to a more "American" one to appeal to the people in Texas who hate the Latinos. How about that bucko?
he is an Irishman. and his name is Robert, not Roberto. and his sir name is O'Rourke, as Irish as any Irish name. And his father owned hispanic slaves that took care of him. oh boy, now you're all in on slave owners eh?

he is an Irishman. and his name is Robert, not Roberto. and his sir name is O'Rourke, as Irish as any Irish name. And his father owned hispanic slaves that took care of him. oh boy, now you're all in on slave owners eh?

And he is Rafael, not Ted. He was born to a Cuban, so that actually makes him part Latino, but he has chosen to abandon that part of his heritage so he would appeal to the Latino haters in TX. His father told him that God has destined him for greatness. Did Beto's dad say that?

Last edited:

And Rafael is part CUBAN and said that his son was

And he is Rafael, not Ted. He was born to a Cuban, so that actually makes him part Latino, but he has chosen to abandon that part of his heritage so he would appeal to the Latino haters in TX. His father told him that God has destined him for greatness. Did Beto's dad say that?
when you're scratching for something anything, this is what it looks like for you eh?

Funny. They are probably smarter than Trump's base. We should trade.

Forum List

Back