Trump Is Lyin’ Up a Storm

Rep O'Rourke , go win the pants off of Cruz, or as Trump calls him "lying Ted". But then trump is "lying trump".
to the Irish man that claims to be hispanic. too fking funny. I still get a kick out of that.

He never claimed anything! His father gave that name to him on the day he was born. He speaks fluent Spanish because of where he grew up. So does Jeb Bush because he married a Spanish woman, but none of you were here bashing him for it.

And, Rafael Edward Cruz was actually born of a Spanish speaking man, and in another country, and changed his name to a more "American" one to appeal to the people in Texas who hate the Latinos. How about that bucko?
he is an Irishman. and his name is Robert, not Roberto. and his sir name is O'Rourke, as Irish as any Irish name. And his father owned hispanic slaves that took care of him. oh boy, now you're all in on slave owners eh?

And Rafael is part CUBAN and said that his son was
Rep O'Rourke , go win the pants off of Cruz, or as Trump calls him "lying Ted". But then trump is "lying trump".
to the Irish man that claims to be hispanic. too fking funny. I still get a kick out of that.

He never claimed anything! His father gave that name to him on the day he was born. He speaks fluent Spanish because of where he grew up. So does Jeb Bush because he married a Spanish woman, but none of you were here bashing him for it.

And, Rafael Edward Cruz was actually born of a Spanish speaking man, and in another country, and changed his name to a more "American" one to appeal to the people in Texas who hate the Latinos. How about that bucko?
he is an Irishman. and his name is Robert, not Roberto. and his sir name is O'Rourke, as Irish as any Irish name. And his father owned hispanic slaves that took care of him. oh boy, now you're all in on slave owners eh?

And he is Rafael, not Ted. He was born to a Cuban, so that actually makes him part Latino, but he has chosen to abandon that part of his heritage so he would appeal to the Latino haters in TX. His father told him that God has destined him for greatness. Did Beto's dad say that?
when you're scratching for something anything, this is what it looks like for you eh?

Actually, you're the one scratching when presented with facts. Also, I can't envision that Beto would bow to someone who called him lyin or insulted his wife by calling her a dog, or said that his father was involved in the assassination of JFK.

safe_image.php

But here it is.

...how many times do we have to list the number of illegals/legals -from Mexico/Central America ] that have committed crimes/murder in the US

When you get up to US citizens that commit crimes let us know. Including none other than your Potus, money laundering.
that's so SMART = we have a lot of criminals here --so let's IMPORT more!!!!

“…unlike two years ago — when some Republicans were hesitant to follow their nominee’s lead in using divisive rhetoric — Republicans are now more eagerly following the president’s cues, including in their own campaign rhetoric and ads.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-and-republicans-settle-on-fear--and-falsehoods--as-a-midterm-strategy/2018/10/22/1ebbf222-d614-11e8-a10f-b51546b10756_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ebe697da22eb

That Republicans are willing to accept Trump’s lies – including propagating his lies – render them just as unfit to hold office and uncapable of sound, responsible governance; Republicans deserve to lose in the Midterms.

Trump lies? Really? I’m shocked shocked I tell you.

Yes he exaggerates and lies sometimes. You guys lie all the time.

So what’s an honest person to do when all choices are liars?

Easy, choose the liar whose policies don’t screw you over. Unfortunately for you that’s Trump. The alternative is voting for none of the above but that’s not usually an option in two person races

Btw it might please you to know Trump isn’t on the ballot. There are plenty of good honest republicans to vote for. Heck there might even be a few honest Democrats. It could happen.

'With Republicans struggling to keep their grip on Congress, Trump is dialing up the demagogy. At campaign rallies and on social media, he’s spewing dark warnings about a Democratic mob clamoring to usher in an era of open borders, rampant crime, social chaos and economic radicalism.

[…]

In particular, the caravan of Honduran migrants making its way north has emerged as a focus of his fantasies. Mr. Trump has repeatedly implied that Democrats are paying Honduran youth to join the caravan. On Monday, he claimed, based on nothing, that the caravan is awash in “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners.”'

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/22/opinion/editorials/transgender-trump-lies-midterm-election.html#click=https://t.co/Qo5wTZW3NN

Trump must truly think that his moronic supporters are indeed stupid enough to believe his idiotic lies.
Trump has also promised the rubes a ten percent tax cut before November 6.

That's just how stupid he believes the rubes are.

The Tard Herd bleevs whatever their Naked Emperor tells them, unquestioningly.

"He never lies!"

There is no way in hell that they can get a tax bill through before November 6th.

Wanna know why? All the politicians have left DC to go home and campaign. There is nobody there to pass the legislation.

Okay at first I didn't think much of TRUMP's comment on middle easterners in the caravan, but now I'm not sure since the media is so focused on denying the claim.

I did keep my insurance plan.

My rates didn't go up. I didn't lose my doctor. I did save a lot of money.

Obama didn't lie.

To you maybe, but for many people, myself included, this is just not the case.

None of what you claim about Obamacare was true. There were no death panels. Our health care system didn't collapse nor any of the other lies you people were trying to peddle in 2010 when it was passed.

My lies? Oh my, what a partisan snowflake you are. I've made none of those above claims. Feel free to check.

All Obamacare did was make my existing employer provided insurance much better and my obligations to doctor bills decrease. In some cases decrease down to zero. Which has saved me thousands of dollars.

I don't know about you but Obamacare has been great for me and everyone I know.

Great! But not everyone shares your fortunate experience with O-Care.

My point is that while there are people who are having a hard time with it, not everyone is.

That Obama didn't lie like you claimed.

Those who are having a hard time with it are mostly in red states that didn't join the exchanges and expand medicare.

Those states that do support Obamacare and did follow all of the law, aren't having as hard of a time with it as those states that didn't.

Add in the fact that republicans have sabotaged it by not paying insurance companies fees required by the law for risk corridors and removing the mandate. The sabotages have caused the costs in some states to rise and people have a hard time. If the legislation had been left alone and all states had followed all of it, there wouldn't be as many problems.

Then there's the 20 something states suing the federal government to declare the preexisting conditions protections are unconstitutional. Their rational is that since trump removed the mandate, the preexisting conditions protections clause is now unconstitutional. So not only are 20 something republican governors wanting to remove the preexisting conditions protections for their states, they want to make sure no state can ever pass any protections for preexisting conditions anywhere. Which I think is so selfish it's disgusting. Having those protections ruled unconstitutional will cause every state to never be able to pass any laws to protect anyone from preexisting condition discrimination.

Which is sick. They want to take away people's insurance and health care but they don't offer anything as an alternative. What are people supposed to do? Republicans don't see what they're doing. They seem to want to force a single payer system. If republicans succeed and make preexisting conditions protections unconstitutional without offering millions any way to have health care there's going to be a huge problem and republicans will have to take the blame for it. Again.

I'm sorry if some are having a hard time with it but it doesn't mean that Obama lied to them. It's just not true that Obama lied about that legislation.

You need to look at the whole picture to see why some are having problems. Making blanket statements as you did is wrong. I showed how it's wrong. So please stop it.

If you're willing to be dishonest about Obamacare I'm sure you're among those who screamed about death panels and all the other lies that conservatives peddled while this issue was debated and legislation was passed.

Last edited:
'With Republicans struggling to keep their grip on Congress, Trump is dialing up the demagogy. At campaign rallies and on social media, he’s spewing dark warnings about a Democratic mob clamoring to usher in an era of open borders, rampant crime, social chaos and economic radicalism.

[…]

In particular, the caravan of Honduran migrants making its way north has emerged as a focus of his fantasies. Mr. Trump has repeatedly implied that Democrats are paying Honduran youth to join the caravan. On Monday, he claimed, based on nothing, that the caravan is awash in “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners.”'

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/22/opinion/editorials/transgender-trump-lies-midterm-election.html#click=https://t.co/Qo5wTZW3NN

Trump must truly think that his moronic supporters are indeed stupid enough to believe his idiotic lies.
Lots of hate there. Lots of dumb too.

BO lied a lot too, but you were okay with it. Hypocrite!

Obama never lied, Trump lies like a rug.

Yes, Obama did lie and seeing you just claimed he did not tell me you are just another joke in the political message board life...

Do you even remember a lie that Obama told??

Sure do!

How about his promise for immigration reform in his first year in office that he failed to do even though he had two damn years where he had the House and Senate where he could have gotten something done!

Now my bet is you do not remember that damn promise and will claim it was the GOP fault for his damn failure!

Also many did not keep their damn doctors because those doctors were not in the insurance provider network!!

Now why do you deny that Obama lied?

Simple, you are the typical partisan poster that will deny facts and blame the other damn side for your candidates lies!!!

Oh, and before you claim Trump is a bigger liar, well you ask me if Obama lied and I pointed it out, so there you have it and enjoy!

And he is Rafael, not Ted. He was born to a Cuban, so that actually makes him part Latino, but he has chosen to abandon that part of his heritage so he would appeal to the Latino haters in TX. His father told him that God has destined him for greatness. Did Beto's dad say that?
when you're scratching for something anything, this is what it looks like for you eh?

Actually, you're the one scratching when presented with facts. Also, I can't envision that Beto would bow to someone who called him lyin or insulted his wife by calling her a dog, or said that his father was involved in the assassination of JFK.

safe_image.php

But here it is.
He didn't call Ted's wife a "dog", moron.

He also wasn't serious when he said Ted Cruz's father was involved in the assassination of JFK, that was just to throw the media off that day.

safe_image.php

But here it is.
He didn't call Ted's wife a "dog", moron.

He also wasn't serious when he said Ted Cruz's father was involved in the assassination of JFK, that was just to throw the media off that day.

It was to throw shade at Ted Cruz. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no other bullshit explanation. "Throw the media off that day"? Dafuq are you smokin?

My, my another robot parroting Democrat talking points. Lying about lies what irony lost on dense Democrats.

My point is that while there are people who are having a hard time with it, not everyone is.

I understood that point you are making just fine. You seem to refuse to accept mine.

That Obama didn't lie like you claimed.

He lied to me, one of his voters. You're wrong. As an American citizen, I am not required to opt-in with government entitlement programs. I am also not poo-pooing them either because I recognize their value to certain parts of society. Yet, O-Care personally affected me and many others, people who prefer having private insurance via personal investment or employment means for most of our lives. People that had no interest in participating in a new government program. Many of us lost all of that shit as a result of O-Care. So, once again, I'm glad the program works in your favor, but it sure feels like it's doing so at other's expense.

Those who are having a hard time with it are mostly in red states that didn't join the exchanges and expand medicare.

I live in a red state. Do we matter so little to you? Is this still the USA?

Those states that do support Obamacare and did follow all of the law, aren't having as hard of a time with it as those states that didn't.

I'm sure that's politically-skewed, anecdotally-based bullshit, but that's your view and it's yours to have. Ask the folks that had purchased private insurance long before O-Care how they feel about involuntarily getting less coverage for more money or being dropped entirely post O-Care? Entitlement programs affect way more people than you understand. Some of us that even supported a healthcare program didn't ask for that kind of fallout, yet here we are.

Which is sick. They want to take away people's insurance and health care but they don't offer anything as an alternative. What are people supposed to do? Republicans don't see what they're doing. They seem to want to force a single payer system. If republicans succeed and make preexisting conditions protections unconstitutional without offering millions any way to have health care there's going to be a huge problem and republicans will have to take the blame for it. Again.

Please understand when I say this to you, as I mean no ill will to you personally, but the Republicans really, really, REALLY, really, really don't give even half a fuck about your government health insurance plan. They never have. They never will. They never even had a backup. They like money, so they lied about it. Wake up.

I'm sorry if some are having a hard time with it but it doesn't mean that Obama lied to them. It's just not true that Obama lied about that legislation.

But, are you sorry though? It sounds a bit insincere, if I'm honest. Wingers tend to use this tactic.

You need to look at the whole picture to see why some are having problems. Making blanket statements as you did is wrong. I showed how it's wrong. So please stop it.

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: You first, pilgrim.

If you're willing to be dishonest about Obamacare I'm sure you're among those who screamed about death panels and all the other lies that conservatives peddled while this issue was debated and legislation was passed.

I'm sure you believe that. :auiqs.jpg:Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back