Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

Iirc, Trump released the short version, knowing the general public is unaware the long version applies and exists for globalists

~S~

Right just like Obama only fought the release of his BC and only released the short modified version of his BC, and democrats didn't have any issues.

Trump like all other business owners, especially on his scale which own a myriad of corporations use and army of accountants and lawyers to do his taxes. They use the U.S. Tax Cod, legally to prepare his taxes. He should tell the Democrats to go pound sand.

Trump became rich as a business owner not a corrupt politician like all the others. How do politicians become multi millionaires WHILE IN OFFICE on their relatively meager salaries?
He became rich because he was born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple as a businessman he's a liar and cheat No wonder he won't show his taxes ,,after saying he would,,,,and republicans can't smell a rat?? Shame on you

All of the above and he pays no taxes, and doesn't give a dime to charity but his own but to his own foundation.
And the backbone of America ,it's justice system is being made a mockery by Trump and his gang How many AG's is that now? Can't republicans see how Trump is ruining a once great country?
Please tell us how. Lowest unemployment since 1969.
Yes but don't forget Obama brought it down to 4% It has continued BUT still far too many poor paying jobs,,,And you ask how? one example, he's divided our country worse than I have ever seen ,,he's a liar a bully and not as smart as he thinks he is
I agree Obama divided this country like no one ever did and he couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.
NOGOOD even if those lies you told were true the moron trump broke all records
I remember Obama telling us manufacturing jobs were gone and not coming back. Well Trump proved him wrong.

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously
Why don't you release your taxes right here on this thread?

Obviously you're afraid of something.
When I run for president I'll follow all others that have done so

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

If all that were true they d be in his corporate returns and not personal and all Presidential Candidates get audited.

There is no law that says his returns cannot be released while he is under audit. Stop believing him, he lies like he breaths it just comes that easy and natural to him!

His attorneys are telling him not to release while he is under audit. Where did I say that they cannot be returned? What lies? LOL. He doesn't lie any more or less than other politicians. Fast and the Furious? WMDs? I didn't have relations with Monica? Come on...

Cheato Jesus said during the campaign he could not release them while under audit, lie! Then he said he would after the audit, so it is either the longest audit ever or he is full of shit, which is it? And now he says he cannot release them because he is under audit, lie

You mean like Mexico is going to pay for the wall!
Or ewe will have better, beautiful cheaper health care beleev me!
Ewe mean like that?

If all that were true they d be in his corporate returns and not personal and all Presidential Candidates get audited.

There is no law that says his returns cannot be released while he is under audit. Stop believing him, he lies like he breaths it just comes that easy and natural to him!

His attorneys are telling him not to release while he is under audit. Where did I say that they cannot be returned? What lies? LOL. He doesn't lie any more or less than other politicians. Fast and the Furious? WMDs? I didn't have relations with Monica? Come on...

Cheato Jesus said during the campaign he could not release them while under audit, lie! Then he said he would after the audit, so it is either the longest audit ever or he is full of shit, which is it? And now he says he cannot release them because he is under audit, lie

Ewe mean like that?
He won't play golf he'll be too busy working...Yada-yada..

Ewe mean like that?
And the biggest joke of all from the clown show "Republicans will be known as the Health Care party"

Ewe mean like that?
But the AH sure blasted Obama for playing

And the backbone of America ,it's justice system is being made a mockery by Trump and his gang How many AG's is that now? Can't republicans see how Trump is ruining a once great country?
Yes but don't forget Obama brought it down to 4% It has continued BUT still far too many poor paying jobs,,,And you ask how? one example, he's divided our country worse than I have ever seen ,,he's a liar a bully and not as smart as he thinks he is
I agree Obama divided this country like no one ever did and he couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.
I remember Obama telling us manufacturing jobs were gone and not coming back. Well Trump proved him wrong.

Trump is riding on his tax cuts and deregulations, and by the way what does this have to do with his taxes. Nothing.

Ewe mean like that?
But the AH sure blasted Obama for playing
Same with the debt, deficit and GDP yet give Trump a free pass..I am not surprised since the Dems play the same when in power. My problem with these people is they are not consistent with their ideology.

Why does Obama hide his school records? He's afraid of something obviously. Bull. Fantasizing that there has to be some nefarious purpose behind someone's reluctance to let jackals paw through his personal tax returns is fruitless. Everyone saw what happened to Mitt Romney.

If there's credible evidence that a crime was committed, let the authorities access them properly. Just handing them to the hate merchants doesn't cut it.

Trump is riding on his tax cuts and deregulations, and by the way what does this have to do with his taxes. Nothing.
Maddow got his taxes, but it proved he paid his fair share. He paid more percentage than Obama did, but it didn't prove what you wanted it too. If it did, you would've been running with it. So get over it.

Really? Then why did we just lose another 6,000 manufacturing jobs last month?

But you digress.

Why is Trump hiding his taxes...

Maddow got his taxes, but it proved he paid his fair share. He paid more percentage than Obama did, but it didn't prove what you wanted it too. If it did, you would've been running with it. So get over it

Madow got (probably from the Trump team in some way) one page of one year.

Nope. Not good enough

Really? Then why did we just lose another 6,000 manufacturing jobs last month?

But you digress.

Why is Trump hiding his taxes...
Lowest unemployment since 1969. You saw his taxes, but it proved he paid more percentage than Obama did. So get over it.

All of the above and he pays no taxes, and doesn't give a dime to charity but his own but to his own foundation.
Just amazing how stupid liberals are.. The Clintons robbed from their own foundation called embezzlement yet you dumbasses adored the bitch and even worse voted for that stinking Kuuunt....
Why is it that the cult always resorts to Clinton bashing whenever Dotards name comes up? Is it because there's no defending that lunatic you put in the W.H.?
Because you fucking retards allowed the most corrupt family ever to get away even with murder. And the DOJ was just as corrupt. Then when a fellow Democrat runs as a Republican, you now hate him, only because your liberal elites tell you to... That is why you are so fucking stupid.

Maddow got his taxes, but it proved he paid his fair share. He paid more percentage than Obama did, but it didn't prove what you wanted it too. If it did, you would've been running with it. So get over it

Madow got (probably from the Trump team in some way) one page of one year.

Nope. Not good enough
If it proved he didn't pay taxes it would've been good enough. Get over it.

Forum List

Back