Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously
How about posting your tax returns here online.What are you hiding?
I’m not the fucking President. If I were you can bet I would release my taxes. I don’t launder money or defraud banks. Do you ?

And laundering money or defrauding banks show up on tax returns? Dumbass.

Are you referring to the Clinton foundation slush fund?

And OT just for those with a need to know Obama graduated Harvard MAGNA CUM LAUDE

If he is so smart, then why was he such a DUMB President who's policies and rhetoric hurt the country for eight years. We are now seeing what a good President does, and the country is benefitting from it in every way.

All of the above and he pays no taxes, and doesn't give a dime to charity but his own but to his own foundation.
And the backbone of America ,it's justice system is being made a mockery by Trump and his gang How many AG's is that now? Can't republicans see how Trump is ruining a once great country?
Naw liberals are ruining it in tandem with lying scum like you.

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes.

Why so they can conduct another witch hunt? What is your basis for even asking Trump for his private none of your fucking business tax returns? Here's an idea, rot in hell first.
It'not law but why can't the guy who's been a liar and cheat release his as all others have?? Are you that lame you don't know why?

Trump's tax returns are audited by the IRS every year, and CPA's work with the IRS to confirm Trump pays his fair share. Trump doesn't sit at his kitchen table filling out his own return you morons.

Trump could probably save a lot of money if he took its taxes to Jackson Hewitt. They might do them for free, the standing as the President's Official Tax Preparer could be a good selling point in their ads.

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

I’m not the fucking President. If I were you can bet I would release my taxes. I don’t launder money or defraud banks. Do you ?

You've exposed the game plan. They know the tax returns won't show what they want, so they'll just move the goal posts and demand other financial information. The goal is simple: to harass and create the impression of wrongdoing.

Are you referring to the Clinton foundation slush fund?

No, just wondering how any of that would show up on Trumps tax returns.

The Dirty Democrats subpoenaing Trump’s tax records is just more politically motivated harassment. They won’t get them because Trump is protected under the 4th Amendment.
The idiot Democrats still have not learned their lesson from their failed coup.

When you can show me any law, rule or regulation that requires the President of the United States to make their tax returns public I will support the call for Trump to make his returns public until then I won't. As for the liberal claim because he won't release them he is hiding something is like saying if the police show up at your home and want to search it but they don't have a search warrent and you refuse to let them in your hiding something that does not mean anything illegal is going on it might just mean you don't want someone going through your home for no good reason.

Hey let's move on to taxes now since there never was any collusion, obstruction etc. Left logic. Lol .
There was obstruction and probably collusion as well , it just could not be proven in a court of law. Let see all the report.

The IRS is charged with catching tax cheats. Are you implying that Obama's IRS is inept?

You sound like a desperate teenage girl hoping against all odds for that prom invite from the star football player. Literally dripping with desperation.
Actually YOU sound like someone desperately trying to protect a criminal
Protect him from what? He has committed no crime.

The only thing he needs protection from are wackadoodle leftists

Why so they can conduct another witch hunt? What is your basis for even asking Trump for his private none of your fucking business tax returns? Here's an idea, rot in hell first.
It'not law but why can't the guy who's been a liar and cheat release his as all others have?? Are you that lame you don't know why?

Trump's tax returns are audited by the IRS every year, and CPA's work with the IRS to confirm Trump pays his fair share. Trump doesn't sit at his kitchen table filling out his own return you morons.
Then WHY is he like Muellers papers , afraid to show them GOD DAMN,,,, "THIMK"

If Trumps tax returns made him look good he'd bust his ass to release them, fool. His ego alone would force him to. The fact that he's fighting the release speaks volumes, except to clueless Trumptards like you.

He's scared shitless over this. Wonder why?

More “prove yourself innocent” from the goon loons. Your bitter refusal to accept the election, then the Mueller report, now taxes has made you a laughing stock.

And OT just for those with a need to know Obama graduated Harvard MAGNA CUM LAUDE
Lol, Obama paid millions to seal his school records. You don't know shit about how he graduated. We do know through his own words he was a cocaine junky that used pot to come down from his binges.
How about Trumps own coke use back in the 90's when he was out slumming in the streets of N.Y.C., assclown? Think he was actually clean, dontcha? :1peleas:

Liberals being dictated to by feelings probably started when we let them shuffle off to school in jammies and bedroom slippers. Education became about comfort (feelings) rather than real world and educational facts. With these dangerous feelings goons, if they feel it then it is Fact.

More “prove yourself innocent” from the goon loons. Your bitter refusal to accept the election, then the Mueller report, now taxes has made you a laughing stock.
Yea, ok! We dont except the election so we want Trump railroaded so that Pence can become President. Do you have any idea how stupid you look, fool? :290968001256257790-final:

Yea, ok! We dont except the election so we want Trump railroaded so that Pence can become President. Do you have any idea how stupid you look, fool? :290968001256257790-final:
Name calling pussy who has no facts so resorts to personal attacks. You can’t help it, you are governed and directed by having your hurt feelings soothed.

Forum List

Back