Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

I did not realize the depth of Judge Mercan’s pettiness.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.
You don't fabricate 34 felonies. And Trump is not above the law. The fucking prick needs sit with his big lying mouth shut and take it!

If I was the judge, I wouldn't give Trump jack shit! Fuck his sons graduation. Trump doesn't care about that, either.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

Maybe if Trump can show other Felony Trials that have been stopped so that the defendant can attend a child’s High School graduation it would help his request.

It won't hurt the country one bit. Will your feelings really be hurt that bad if he goes to jail? Get over it Nazi!
I guess "hurt" would depend on what you wanted for the country,,

and its clear democrats done want the country to prosper or the people to be united,,

You don't fabricate 34 felonies. And Trump is not above the law. The fucking prick needs sit with his big lying mouth shut and take it!

If I was the judge, I wouldn't give Trump jack shit! Fuck his sons graduation. Trump doesn't care about that, either.

Should he really get a pass on what he did with top secret documents? I think that trial goes away after the election win or lose. We don't want to know what he was doing with those documents.

Should he get a pass on what he tried in Georgia? No way. And this is state stuff. He can't give himself a pardon.

Should he get a pass on the insurrection? Fuck no.

The Stormy Case is a crime. If we are charging him with his crimes, why not charge him for all his crimes? 92 counts.

Trump warned us back in 2016 he said a president under an indictment would cause a constitutional crisis and “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”
Once Trump becomes president, his DOJ will arrest people like Merchan, Bragg, and Flatback Fani for election interference.

Once Trump becomes president, his DOJ will arrest people like Merchan, Bragg, and Flatback Fani for election interference.
Bullshit. For what? That's hilarious. For your conspiracy theories? Trump will still have to work within the law. Go ahead and arrest. We plead not guilty. Take us to trial. Good luck. You'll do as well as Fox and Rudy did in court. LOL.

I thought also that Trump was asking for a shut down, but this is the judge insisting that Trump being absent means a shutdown. I guess the media lied again.

Trump should call the Judge’s bluff and go. That Judge would never jail Trump.

FPOTUS#45 is required to be there can can only be absent with permission. He requested that court not be in session for the day so he could go to Florida. That decision has yet to be made. Under the present request yes, he is required to be in attendance unless he is removed from the court for disruptive behavior.

But under New York law he can request to be absent and allow the court to proceed without him being present and permission can be granted. However he would not be able to challenge any of the proceedings while he was absent based on his not being there.

So FPOTUS#45 is free to make a different request, i.e. allow the court to proceed with him absent. Now if the request was for the duration of the trial? Probably not going to be approved. If the request was for 1/2 day? Maybe, it would still be up to the judge. Since graduation is in the evening, he doesn't need the whole day, 1/2 day would allow him to get on his private jet and fly to Miami (flight time ~ 3 hours).

WW

Oh you guys have come a long way since your days of calling Capitol Cops n*#$rs.
so why do you think it is the right gets attacked for just asking questions to the left, and the left run away with any attempt by the right to find a middle ground

They did fabricate them. Falsifying a record is a misdemeanor. They pretend they are felonies by inventing a non-existent crime the records supposedly cover.

Not to mention that Trump doesn’t sit at a desk with a stack of invoices and bills making entries on a spreadsheet. That is absurd.

Bullshit. For what? That's hilarious. For your conspiracy theories? Trump will still have to work within the law. Go ahead and arrest. We plead not guilty. Take us to trial. Good luck. You'll do as well as Fox and Rudy did in court. LOL.
Maybe. But they can sit in court for as long as Trump is being forced to.

How is that unfair? Because it’s not supposed to happen to Democrats?

They did fabricate them. Falsifying a record is a misdemeanor. They pretend they are felonies by inventing a non-existent crime the records supposedly cover.

The secondary crime isn't "non-existant", it's assumed that the enhancement crime will be Cohens felony conviction in federal court for his actions in the matter.

Not to mention that Trump doesn’t sit at a desk with a stack of invoices and bills making entries on a spreadsheet. That is absurd.

The link will be that the DA will have to show is that FPOTUS#45 was actively involved with the planning process, was informed, directed, and approved the actions.

WW

I did not realize the depth of Judge Mercan’s pettiness.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.

I thought that is why you hired $1000/hr lawyers? To REPRESENT you.
The "JUDGE" is also supposed to watch out for the victims rights....not take them away?

Forum List

Back