Trump is expected to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and move the US embassy

Trump is a moron, I would hope he'd leave off things like this to someone a little more reasonable.

Oh the capitol needs to be recognized, but not by that retard.

So you agree with Trump just dislike him personally..gotcha

Precisely what happened in Iberia in the early 8th century is uncertain. There is one contemporary Christian source, the Chronicle of 754 (which ends on that date), regarded as reliable but often vague.[2] There are no contemporary Muslim accounts, and later Muslim compilations, such as that of Al-Maqqari from the 17th century, reflect later ideological influence.[3] This paucity of early sources means that detailed specific claims need to be regarded with caution.[4]...
Umayyad conquest of Hispania - Wikipedia

MEMRI is not a source.

So now there will be no excuse on why cities in Europe or the US are attacked by terrorists. Trump and Netanyahu have just ensured that the West will be at war with the extremes in the Islamic religion in perpetuity, and they now have the most powerful recruiting tool one could imagine.

And let's thank all three of the major religions for bringing this nonstop bloody human slaughter to the rest of us. And a special thanks to Israel, a tiny country with 6 million people that keeps 7 billion people at each other's throats.

Ignorance is all that is required, no need for a fantasy boogeyman like Satan. Let the slaughter 'in the name of the god of your choice' begin.
I am happy that the Christians might actually be developing balls again after losing them post WWII.
The Christians have allowed Islam to emasculate the West.

There is a conspiracy to sink your teeth into.Would you also agree that the America and Britain have allowed zionism to emasculate the world?

There is a conspiracy to sink your teeth into.Would you also agree that the America and Britain have allowed zionism to emasculate the world?
Is that why Israel never took a penny from either until 1967 when Israel was about to take over the entire Middle East?
As far as Jews being successful?
It's called higher education...try it.

Lets hope Trump goes through with it:cool:

2017-12-05t142139z1lynxmpedb412mrtroptp4usa-trump-israel.jpg

• President Donald Trump is expected to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital on Wednesday.
  • Trump is also expected to relocate the US embassy to Jerusalem.
  • The move is reportedly opposed by top officials, including Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, and would upend decades of U.S. policy and risk fueling violence in the Middle East.

Trump is expected to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and move the US embassy to the city
How many Americans do you think will get killed who live overseas from this? How many of our us military will be killed....from the civil unrest that this will cause throughout the region....?

You know, Bible prophesy says the antichrist will be favored by Israel........ but he will end up stabbing them in the back...be careful what you wish for....the Big DT, just may be Appolyon, Abadden ...The Destroyer, the Boastful Man of Lawlessness in prophesy... :eek:

Last edited:
So now there will be no excuse on why cities in Europe or the US are attacked by terrorists. Trump and Netanyahu have just ensured that the West will be at war with the extremes in the Islamic religion in perpetuity, and they now have the most powerful recruiting tool one could imagine.

And let's thank all three of the major religions for bringing this nonstop bloody human slaughter to the rest of us. And a special thanks to Israel, a tiny country with 6 million people that keeps 7 billion people at each other's throats.

Ignorance is all that is required, no need for a fantasy boogeyman like Satan. Let the slaughter 'in the name of the god of your choice' begin.
Islamist will be at war with the west no matter where the embassy is genius:slap:

You a child like Trump, like his supporters, like Netanyahu. Keep a list of all the terrorist attacks in the various cities around the world, and put a notch in your empty skull for every innocent killed thanks to you and the rest of the mouth foamers. How selfish is it for 6 million people to put their own desires ahead of the lives of billions of other people.

You are not Christian and Netanyahu woships only power. Cattle have more brains.

You might as well titled your thread: Trump is trying to kick off WWIII and ensures another century of war fought with the blood of our children.

Saying that Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel will cause WWIII.

I want some of that stuff you sniff.

You people are delusional. Half of this world doesn't know jack about this conflict and another good part of it couldn't give a single flying fucking shit. Only crazy fanatical libs believe the world revolves around this pathetic conflict with zero influence.

• President Donald Trump is expected to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital on Wednesday.
  • The move is reportedly opposed by top officials, including Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, and would upend decades of U.S. policy and risk fueling violence in the Middle East.

Trump is expected to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and move the US embassy to the city
How many Americans do you think will get killed who live overseas from this? How many of our us military will be killed....from the civil unrest that this will cause throughout the region....?

Not more than Americans are killed worldwide. Why do you think it will change things that much? Palestinians will want to kill more Jews regardless or not of Jerusalem.

Americans can say in their safety bubble.

Islamist will be at war with the west no matter where the embassy is genius:slap:
The West never had a problem with Islam prior to the zionists taking Palestine.

Except for that little dalliance when muhammedans invaded the West. “Gates of Vienna”, al-Andulus have historical references. It’s remarkable how you Islamics believe that westerners don’t understand what taqiyya is.

Not more than Americans are killed worldwide. Why do you think it will change things that much? Palestinians will want to kill more Jews regardless or not of Jerusalem.

NOTE! I am pro Israel...

But I heard on the news last night that our military the past week has been shifting to re-position themselves in to HOT SPOTS in the middle east/Africa that they expect rioting and terrorist actions to increase against our own people stationed there and against the people living there DUE TO this stance of Trump/Kushner with Jerusalem....

so the Trump administration is EXPECTING civil unrest throughout the region...

This could be a 'disturbing the Hornet's nest' situation! :eek:

So I think you are WRONG on terrorism being just normal day in and day out...our gvt doesn't think so....they think disturbances will increase.

Last edited:

NOTE! I am pro Israel...

But I heard on the news last night that our military the past week has been shifting to re-position themselves in to HOT SPOTS in the middle east/Africa that they expect rioting and terrorist actions to increase against our own people stationed there and against the people living there DUE TO this stance of Trump/Kushner with Jerusalem....

So I think you are WRONG on terrorism being just normal day in and day out...our gvt doesn't think so....they think disturbances will increase.
IMHO, if moving the embassy causes civil unrest around the world after 70 years of anti-Semitic terrorism then it will be fitting that violent protesters be mowed down like wheat. And if any embassy is attacked, don't try to reason with the sonsabitches, just use them for target practice. If there's to be a showdown, then let it begin now. The bastards will be too busy conducting funerals to do any damage.

NOTE! I am pro Israel...

I respect what you’re saying, but we shouldn’t not do the right thing because we feel crazy muslims will act up. If muslims are going to kill people over a symbolic gesture then that says a lot about those people, and we shouldn’t hold overselves hostage to their hatred.

NOTE! I am pro Israel...

The way I see it,
prolonging the situation when for years US uncertainty caused unrests, by keeping this decision in the air while reminding about it during each new presidency. This situation of uncertainty causes more damage in the long run.

Uncertainty from the stronger player doesn't slip by in the Middle East.
Stop changing Your mind, either do it or don't.

NOTE! I am pro Israel...

The way I see it,
prolonging the she situation when for years US uncertainty caused unrests, by keeping this decision in the air while reminding about it during each new presidency. This situation of uncertainty causes more damage in the long run.

Stop changing Your mind, either do it or don't.

The only thing I’m afraid of is that there is no long term, coherent and consistent foreign policy when it comes to Israel. The next time a dem is in charge Israel is fucked.

Forum List

Back