Trump is connected not with Putin, but with Prigozhin

Give me a break... that hit was preemptive... that dude was planning to kill Americans.... it was not a war crime in any way... like it or not we are in a cold war with Iran and have been since the Shah was exiled....
:thankusmile::yes_text12:

You nailed it totally taking him to school checkmating him. :thup:
Donald here as always shows he has about the same level of intelligence as Donald Duck dense to the fact thst dude was a dictater who indeed DID kill some Americans and was planning to kill more.Donald as always displays his stupidity.:rofl:

Hey dumbass this Ukraine Russia war is a mess because of biden,putin respected trump,he never tried anything under him,he knows what a coward biden is and how he has no guts therefore we have thst mess.
I agree with this but I think you put too much weight on 'respect' through fear (never trying anything under Trump). The respect you speak of is the healthy respect Putin and Trump have for one another, meaning that they can be upstanding politicians in the classical sense, representing their own people but making compromises that serve the best for the citizens of both nations.

As far as your assessment of Biden, well ....... that fucking asshole is strangling his own population as well as that of the Ukrainians. But he is, after all, nothing but a dupe. The "Deep State", or whatever it's called this week, continues its course of raping anyone with a nickel in his/her pocket then leaving it for dead .... then jumping on the next one. Biden simply reads from the script provided to him (as best he can) as long as he gets an extra spoonful of sugar on his "Sugar Pops" at breakfast time. :eusa_dance:

I can see that you know absolutely nothing about 'Operation TP Ajax' or how/why the Shah was put into power.
The Pahlavi dynasty came to power in 1925. The operation Ajax was aimed on ousting Premier Mosaddegh who wanted to nationalize the oil industry.

Isn't that what you should have been taught in your school?

The Pahlavi dynasty came to power in 1925. The operation Ajax was aimed on ousting Premier Mosaddegh who wanted to nationalize the oil industry.
Premier Mosaddegh did nationalize the oil industry. Operation TP Ajax was a political coup orchestrated by the US CIA and cheered on by the UK. It was as illegal as you can get. And the fact is that the Shah wasn't completely interested in it thinking it would fail. The Shah was Washington's puppet regime up until the time that the Islamic Revolution kicked him and the US out of the country.
Isn't that what you should have been taught in your school?
What school is that and what is it precisely you think I was taught or lacked being taught?

Premier Mosaddegh did nationalize the oil industry. Operation TP Ajax was a political coup orchestrated by the US CIA and cheered on by the UK. It was as illegal as you can get. And the fact is that the Shah wasn't completely interested in it thinking it would fail. The Shah was Washington's puppet regime up until the time that the Islamic Revolution kicked him and the US out of the country.

What school is that and what is it precisely you think I was taught or lacked being taught?
What do you mean the Shah wasn't interested? He was afraid of Mosaddegh because of his popularity and basically the coup was carried out to strengthen the Shah's power.

The school you attended in your school years. History, apparently.

What do you mean the Shah wasn't interested? He was afraid of Mosaddegh because of his popularity and basically the coup was carried out to strengthen the Shah's power.
Not true. The Shah had figurehead status similar to that of the royal families of the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. That is to say no real power. It's called DEMOCRACY. Operation TP Ajax was a ruse for the US to get control of the Iranian oil industry. The Shah was only the American puppet in Iran just as Zoolinsky in Ukraine, Batista in Cuba, Diem in Vietnam, as well as numerous others in Latin America.
The school you attended in your school years. History, apparently.
You still haven't told me what school you are referring to. There is no doubt that my school taught more real history than yours and in any case, my school years of history didn't include anything about Operation TP Ajax because it was current events, not history.

Not true. The Shah had figurehead status similar to that of the royal families of the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. That is to say no real power. It's called DEMOCRACY. Operation TP Ajax was a ruse for the US to get control of the Iranian oil industry. The Shah was only the American puppet in Iran just as Zoolinsky in Ukraine, Batista in Cuba, Diem in Vietnam, as well as numerous others in Latin America.

You still haven't told me what school you are referring to. There is no doubt that my school taught more real history than yours and in any case, my school years of history didn't include anything about Operation TP Ajax because it was current events, not history.
What democracy, dude? In Iran? You must be kidding. The Shah there had real power. And if I remember correctly, the Shah knew about the operation and gave his approval to that.

1950s were current events for you? Uh, then it is your who should teach history in schools.

Hey dumbass this Ukraine Russia war is a mess because of biden,putin respected trump,he never tried anything under him,he knows what a coward biden is and how he has no guts therefore we have thst mess.
Now everything has changed. When he "respected" Trump, he was an ally of Prigozhin.

What democracy, dude? In Iran? You must be kidding. The Shah there had real power. And if I remember correctly, the Shah knew about the operation and gave his approval to that.
Your timeline sucks. Mossedeq was a DEMOCRATIC leader. The CIA (Operation TP Ajax) destroyed that DEMOCRACY and put the Fascist Shah in as an American puppet. And no, the Political coup in Iran was a CIA orchestration and when they first presented the idea to the Shah he was not convinced it would succeed.
1950s were current events for you?
Yes.
Uh, then it is your who should teach history in schools.
What gives the idea that I haven't?

Your timeline sucks. Mossedeq was a DEMOCRATIC leader. The CIA (Operation TP Ajax) destroyed that DEMOCRACY and put the Fascist Shah in as an American puppet. And no, the Political coup in Iran was a CIA orchestration and when they first presented the idea to the Shah he was not convinced it would succeed
No one put the Shah there at that time. The Shah already was there. The Pahlavi dynasty took power in the 1920s. Google it and stop embarrassing yourself.

Yes, Mosaddegh was democratically elected. But his policies undermined the British dominance over Iran's oil sector. Besides, he had 'left' views and some in the US were afraid that the premier would seek closer ties with the USSR.

It doesn't matter what the Shah was convinced of or what wasn't. Not too much depended on him. But he was glad to get rid of a strong competitor.

What gives the idea that I haven't?
Yeah? And what historical periods they are dedicated to?

No one put the Shah there at that time. The Shah already was there. The Pahlavi dynasty took power in the 1920s. Google it and stop embarrassing yourself.

Yes, Mosaddegh was democratically elected. But his policies undermined the British dominance over Iran's oil sector. Besides, he had 'left' views and some in the US were afraid that the premier would seek closer ties with the USSR.

It doesn't matter what the Shah was convinced of or what wasn't. Not too much depended on him. But he was glad to get rid of a strong competitor.
You don't know what you are talking about:

* The CIA put the Shah into a position of power through their political coup of Operation TP Ajax thus destroying Iran's DEMOCRATIC government and creating a Fascist government.

* Mossedeq had no "leftist leanings". The West boycotted Iran's oil and so Iran had to barter with the Soviet Union. The very same thing happened when Castro threw out the American mafia puppet Fascist, Batista. So the US boycotted Cuba and Casto had to barter with the USSR. Castro was not a Communist anyway.

You're just being stupid ..... either intentionally or by default. If you continue to post nonsense I will have to ignore you.

The CIA put the Shah into a position of power through their political coup of Operation TP Ajax thus destroying Iran's DEMOCRATIC government and creating a Fascist government
Did you read my posts or just scrolled them down? Above I wrote that one of the goals of the operation was strengthening the Shah's power.

But it was strengthening, not 'putting' him in power as you claimed at the beginning.

You will ignore me? As once Russian poet Yesenin wrote 'What a ridiculous loss, how many ridiculous losses we have in our life'. I hope you won't forbid me from commenting your posts?

Forum List

Back