Trump is communicating with the Russians

CwIqcwkWIAE_Hu5.jpg:large
I looked at the image what you linked. It is nothing else but a lot of whiny hackers who couldn't breach the Trump server's firewall.

ANd probably gay..I mean Tea Leaves? That's gay

The Bank of China is in Trump rower also.
Maybe Trump is not Russian after all but Chinese! Maybe the Chinese MSS trained him to be an agent here. These are such confusing times....

You might have it, The Donald is a Secret Agent For China, they have programmed him and look here's something shocking, outside Trump Tower a Chinaman from China and notice what he's holding :eek-52:

160511235646-china-trump-chinese-fans-rivers-eb-pkg-00015314-super-tease.jpg

Also look at these Chinese Secret Agents, it's worse than....North Korea or something :eek-52:

chinese-love-trump.jpg

Maybe Trump is not Russian after all but Chinese! Maybe the Chinese MSS trained him to be an agent here. These are such confusing times....

You might have it, The Donald is a Secret Agent For China, they have programmed him and look here's something shocking, outside Trump Tower a Chinaman from China and notice what he's holding :eek-52:

Also look at these Chinese Secret Agents, it's worse than....North Korea or something :eek-52:

chinese-love-trump.jpg
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

What a retard you are. You DO know that USMB servers are tied with Russian servers as well right you ignorant f#ck? You DO know you ignorant f#ck that in order to post HERE from Russia the posts go through a RUSSIAN server FIRST and then to an American server and finally to here.

This is glaring stupid on YOUR part, just GLARING STUPID.
dang, that's some sirious smack down of the jakey
LOL

Stop trying so hard to be funny, Lucy. It's embarrassing.

I don't have to try, I am. You being a Leftist and a Troll of course are devoid of humour, must be that stick up your filthy buttocks.

Nobody likes you, so just go away and have another meltdown so we can all laugh at you again.

Aww, the fascist is trying to hurt my feelings. You're so adorable.

"You're so adorable."

I am very adorable, I'm so adorable it's shocking :thup:

Trump needs to be arrested for treason.

For doing business with a bank? :rolleyes-41:
There are sanctions on doing business with Russian banks. Trump's secret server emails need to be investigated for violations and treasonous actions.
If you read the article, you would already know that there are no emails. Nor is there any communication at all. Computers at the bank pinged a server in Trump Towers which may not even be Trump servers.

Why do you think no one took a bite of this nothing burger?

Alright kiddos - recess is over (cue whistle blow) - time to get back on topic :)

Trump needs to be arrested for treason.

For doing business with a bank? :rolleyes-41:
There are sanctions on doing business with Russian banks. Trump's secret server emails need to be investigated for violations and treasonous actions.
If you read the article, you would already know that there are no emails. Nor is there any communication at all. Computers at the bank pinged a server in Trump Towers which may not even be Trump servers.

Why do you think no one took a bite of this nothing burger?

I also read the article, which is why this whole thing is ridiculous and a non-story.

chinese-love-trump.jpg
The pinging could have been the Bank of China servers too.

I heard Trump is in negotiations to sell illegal immigrants to lizard people from the planet Dorg. Comey is acting as translator since he is half earthling and half dorgonian. We are getting a good price. Trump is hitler!

Forum List

Back