Trump is communicating with the Russians

We all know that, and comey is going to tell the voters that on Friday.

On Monday he will tell us that the emails don't mean a thing.

Not unless he is threatened with death. The first time he "decided" not to press charges, he still carefully laid out details showing she was guilty as hell of violating laws pertaining to security. This time, it must be even worse since he sent that letter to congress.

There is no excuse for Weiner having 650,000 of Hillary's emails on his personal computer. That alone means some people need to be indicted. Someone needs to go down for this. Huma is claiming ignorance, which doesn't even make sense. I wonder if Weiner will be made the fall guy and get punished for having all those emails on his computer when he doesn't even have a right to see them.

So their theory is that Trump, a billionaire businessman, was possibly communicating with a bank?

Wow! What a reveal! We need a billion dollar study to investigate whether businessmen communicate with banks now!

"We have all noticed that race relations in this country have regressed since Trump became a major candidate." "We" implies insecurity. "We all" dictates you're a dishonest person. I'd be insecure too if this trash came out of my mouth. Speaking for myself I'm honest to a core. Race relations have regressed on Obama's watch, and it occurred long before Trump was even relevant. The Democrats do this for power. Sheep like yourself spread the lie like bacteria spreads infection. On top of that you're projecting ("it's Trump's fault").

Last edited:
So their theory is that Trump, a billionaire businessman, was possibly communicating with a bank?

Wow! What a reveal! We need a billion dollar study to investigate whether businessmen communicate with banks now!
Far, far more than that.

Comey is on schedule to say nothing to see on the emails.

Comey is on schedule on Saturday to say Trump is Putin's ass buddy.

"And comey will announce on Friday there is nothing to the emails on Weiner's computers.

You guys are so fucked."

You don't seem to be able to make up your mind Komrade Starkey.

What a retard you are. You DO know that USMB servers are tied with Russian servers as well right you ignorant f#ck? You DO know you ignorant f#ck that in order to post HERE from Russia the posts go through a RUSSIAN server FIRST and then to an American server and finally to here.

This is glaring stupid on YOUR part, just GLARING STUPID.

LOL......

Far, far more than that.

Comey is on schedule to say nothing to see on the emails.

Comey is on schedule on Saturday to say Trump is Putin's ass buddy.

Actually Jakey if anyone is someone's "ass buddy" it's you and Hillary.

Who cares? Only the Hillarybots, a good percentage of them now are halfway between borderline insane and approaching mental breakdown.

The same Hillarybots who um support the Gays and the LGBT Agenda, yet ignore the below, also Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE help fund ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front, yet Hillary gets money from them....many people wonder what Hillary have given them in return and what she plans to further give them.

Nobody gives someone the below amounts of money and doesn't get something in return.

CvtZ7KIXEAEmKSN.jpg

"And comey will announce on Friday there is nothing to the emails on Weiner's computers.

You guys are so fucked."

You don't seem to be able to make up your mind Komrade Starkey.

Komrade Starkey is himself a Russian agent, he's operating from Station XX600-B situated on Misty Mountain :smoke:

There was no communication. I read that convoluted crap. These experts believe, no proof, they believe that computers at Alfa Bank (in 7 countries) had pinged a server at Trump Towers.

How many businesses at Trump Towers? How many people live at Trump Towers that might have their own server?

This is garbage that depends on ignorance to survive.

Forum List

Back