Trump Is Best Candidate

“Trump Is Best Candidate”

For racists, bigots, and misogynists.

For illiberal neo-fascist authoritarians.

For enemies of democracy, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

For those who oppose sound public policy and responsible governance.

And for those who support lawlessness, violence, and political intimidation.
No, No, No, that's what you have now with Biden. Racism, anti Democratic policies, anti constitution policies and unsound irresponsible governance.
Supporting Biden is supporting the Biden crime family and lawlessness as well as the Marxist Democrat party and MSM.

When you think about it, all the other candidates get on their soapboxes and scream how they will 'fight' for US and have done nothing to show it. Trump is currently facing a powerful entity bent on taking away his 1st amendment right to question the government. He is actually fighting for everyone's rights.

…to get President Biden re-elected.

…to get President Biden re-elected.
Anyone voting for Biden surely hates America. Trump loves America.

1691451024924.jpeg

This doesn't make any sense. I'm not a tory. I'm not MAGA. Like the Founding Fathers I accept that governments sometimes need to be overthrown, by violence if necessary.

"And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. "

The tree of liberty... (Quotation)
You are MAGA, tory, to the bone. You don't believe in the Founders at all

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
When you think about it, all the other candidates get on their soapboxes and scream how they will 'fight' for US and have done nothing to show it. Trump is currently facing a powerful entity bent on taking away his 1st amendment right to question the government. He is actually fighting for everyone's rights.
He is fighting to stay out of prison. Trump hasn't done a thing for America. The chump was president for 4 years, he had plenty of time to question. Trump ain't fighting for me.

You are MAGA, tory, to the bone. You don't believe in the Founders at all
I don't support Trump, so how am I MAGA? I don't support King Charles and I'm not British, so how am I tory? You're right that I don't support the Judeo-Masonic Founders or their Enlightenment political philosophy, but even they get some things right once in a while.

You accuse a member of being a monarchist????
That member objected to using violence to overthrow governments. The Founding Fathers used violence to overthrow the colonial governments. So clearly that member is a royalist. Still, that doesn't explain what your comment has to do with mine.

Trump is nowhere near the best candidate. Neither is biden. But thats who will be in the general.
All because our duopoly voting block is deranged, incompetent douchebags.

That member objected to using violence to overthrow governments. The Founding Fathers used violence to overthrow the colonial governments. So clearly that member is a royalist. Still, that doesn't explain what your comment has to do with mine.
We're not a colony anymore. Our government is designed to represent the people without violence.

Forum List

Back