Nashville Mayoral frontrunner "Ready for Freddie" O'Connell got "Lightfooted" in an attack ad, will be in run off...

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
We in Nashville have been told to get "Ready for Freddie" for a couple of years. Freddie O'Connell is a Soros left wing whack job disaster waiting to happen, but someone is now running attack ads correctly comparing Freddie to Lori Lightfoot.

Freddie is ahead tonight and will be in a runoff, but he is under 30%, and hopefully upstart Alice Rolli, a sane person, will hang on tonight and make it

Sane Person vs. clone of Lori Lightfoot

in the runoff.

Even with that, Nashville might still vote for clone of Lightfoot

Stay tuned.

GO ALICE ROLLI!!!!!

We in Nashville have been told to get "Ready for Freddie" for a couple of years. Freddie O'Connell is a Soros left wing whack job disaster waiting to happen, but someone is now running attack ads correctly comparing Freddie to Lori Lightfoot.

Freddie is ahead tonight and will be in a runoff, but he is under 30%, and hopefully upstart Alice Rolli, a sane person, will hang on tonight and make it

Sane Person vs. clone of Lori Lightfoot

in the runoff.

Even with that, Nashville might still vote for clone of Lightfoot

Stay tuned.

GO ALICE ROLLI!!!!!
Is this another "Friends of Enoch Fuzz" Pac thing, (keeping Bill Hostettler's name out if it) which the pastor wants no part of?

Is this another "Friends of Enoch Fuzz" Pac thing, (keeping Bill Hostettler's name out if it) which the pastor wants no part of?

Don't know WTF you are talking about, but Rolli is 3 point up on 3rd place, and Hitler clone Yarbro is in 4th.

Looks like Freddie will need to be ready for a RUNOFF against the only non whack job in the race....

Don't know WTF you are talking about, but Rolli is 3 point up on 3rd place, and Hitler clone Yarbro is in 4th.

Looks like Freddie will need to be ready for a RUNOFF against the only non whack job in the race....
I only know what I read when I looked it up and found the earlier controversy. as two GOP used somebody elses name for the name of their pack, without his permission,(Rev Enoch Fuzz wanting no part of it) so their names would not be involved, though the mailing address was one of GOP guys places of business. You boys play hard over there.

I do not follow Nashville city politics or the state's hand in it. I just read of it on here and then look it up. I could not see the connection or similarity to Form Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot.
1691117589451.png

I am 120 miles west and who your mayor is does not really affect me, as the majority of my trips there have been passing through to Smyrna training base or heading for mountains or Middle TN rivers.

Well good luck in Nashville. These Leftist Mayors do a lot of damage, we have one in Tucson Regina Romero. The streets and parks are full of homeless, violent crime is up, murders are up since she took office.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I could not see the connection or similarity to Form Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoo

Views are the same, skin color and gender are not...

Freddie's solution to crime is defund police and "hope."

Freddie is a huge fan of taxpayer funded drag queen shows in public education.

Freddie has promised NM/DC government employees huge raises.

Freddie is for gun control/confiscation.

Freddie is a big supporter of Murderous Fraud Vax mandates and lockdowns.

Views are the same, skin color and gender are not...

Freddie's solution to crime is defund police and "hope."

Freddie is a huge fan of taxpayer funded drag queen shows in public education.

Freddie has promised NM/DC government employees huge raises.

Freddie is for gun control/confiscation.

Freddie is a big supporter of Murderous Fraud Vax mandates and lockdowns.
If that is true, he definitely sucks. But a look at his website does not bear that out, though if he has stated that during the campaign, he'd be a fool to have it on his website under the "Issues" tab, as it would be a campaign killer, most anywhere here in Tennessee.

Forum List

Back