Trump is at the same time vulgar and dangerous for our country

iceweasel's facts are based on his politics. They simply make no sense.
I have yet to understand what makes Trump qualified to run for President. The polls tell me most Americans feel the same way. He has managed to alienate so many voting blocs, its a miracle he is still a candidate
The polls are close last I heard but how honest or accurate they are will remain unknown for two weeks yet.

If you have to ask why he's qualified then you are too far out in left field to reach. Just wait for help to arrive.
So you cannot furnish Trumps qualifications? He has none, simple answer
He wouldn't be in the race if he was unqualified. I'm not sure what I could furnish for you since you've rejected reality.
Thats not an answer. It seems to are struggling to reach any qualifications. At least my candidate has been involved in politics, as a US Senator, Secy of State, and wife of a former President.

Do you realize that Trump is deceiving us all in talking vulgarly and commonly as he is doing ?
I also realize that his way of talking looks like the period in Germany 1935-1945.
He is very dangerous for our country and is fooling us with a lot of words which in fact don’t mean anything.
Please realize what he is representing!
Best regards,
Eric Pennsylvania
Yo ericpenis....you prefer lies and incompetence?

I have yet to understand what makes Trump qualified to run for President. The polls tell me most Americans feel the same way. He has managed to alienate so many voting blocs, its a miracle he is still a candidate
The polls are close last I heard but how honest or accurate they are will remain unknown for two weeks yet.

If you have to ask why he's qualified then you are too far out in left field to reach. Just wait for help to arrive.

And Hillary's are, Benghazi, Syria, Libya, a reset with Russia, and a host of other failures. If failure is where people learns things then Hillary is quite the teacher.

Dismal economy??? Employment up, stock market up, profits up, debt down. The definition of a dismal econpmy were the last 2 years of the Bush administration.
Is your house worth more today?
Is your 401K considerably higher?
How bout your stock market investments?
what about all that cash they are printing and giving away, how much is that during obama ?
what cash are you talking about?
. The cash that is being pushed in the forms of entitlements, free cell phones, and many many programs that flies in the face of running a society that should be based partly upon merit, and not promoting total dependency for Demon-crats to stay in power with their dammed lies and deception.

I actually watched a man stand on a corner in broad daylight Friday, having cell phones in both hands, undoubtedly working the corner to sell drugs. Now what chances do you think that one of the cell phones or even both of them were Obama phones ?? I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and this cat was on that corner for hours leaving and the returning periodically.

Even my black co-workers asked what the hell is that guy standing on that corner like that ??? Working blacks are insulted by the double standards that are going down in this country, because they know the bull crap is costing them big time also. I feel for the working blacks who are dragged into the bull crap as if they should agree to anything just because they are black.

My white daughter told me the other day, that when she was in middle school & high school that you had to adhere to a strict code of silence (no telling on anyone if they are in gangs or doing bad stuff), and I looked at her and thought your kidding me right ? This is the bull crap going on in the public schools where gang culture has infiltrated the system, and then it is being protected there by intimidation and threats. It's no wonder why the exodus is rampant from this broken system now, and it is no wonder why kids are so dam messed up when coming out of these institutions now.
I am still waiting to hear about those "free" cell phones. Its amazing the ignorance of the typical republican voter who can believe any lie they read from right wing media

What the Hell, do you live in a villa by denile?

How to Get an Obama Phone?
Einstein, there is no such thing as a Obama phone, its just right wing spew. Any free phone programs are administered by the telecom companies and have done so for over a decade. Not a dollar of tax monies goes to this program

He wouldn't be in the race if he was unqualified. I'm not sure what I could furnish for you since you've rejected reality.
Thats not an answer. It seems to are struggling to reach any qualifications. At least my candidate has been involved in politics, as a US Senator, Secy of State, and wife of a former President.
No one can understand anything for you. Your candidates qualifications are incompetence and corruption. You like that, I don't.

Freewill is mirroring, an Alinsky/Limbaugh tactic, of accusing the other side of doing when actually it is Freewill's side that is doing it.

And Hillary's are, Benghazi, Syria, Libya, a reset with Russia, and a host of other failures. If failure is where people learns things then Hillary is quite the teacher.
Dismal economy??? Employment up, stock market up, profits up, debt down. The definition of a dismal econpmy were the last 2 years of the Bush administration.
what about all that cash they are printing and giving away, how much is that during obama ?
. The cash that is being pushed in the forms of entitlements, free cell phones, and many many programs that flies in the face of running a society that should be based partly upon merit, and not promoting total dependency for Demon-crats to stay in power with their dammed lies and deception.

I actually watched a man stand on a corner in broad daylight Friday, having cell phones in both hands, undoubtedly working the corner to sell drugs. Now what chances do you think that one of the cell phones or even both of them were Obama phones ?? I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and this cat was on that corner for hours leaving and the returning periodically.

Even my black co-workers asked what the hell is that guy standing on that corner like that ??? Working blacks are insulted by the double standards that are going down in this country, because they know the bull crap is costing them big time also. I feel for the working blacks who are dragged into the bull crap as if they should agree to anything just because they are black.

My white daughter told me the other day, that when she was in middle school & high school that you had to adhere to a strict code of silence (no telling on anyone if they are in gangs or doing bad stuff), and I looked at her and thought your kidding me right ? This is the bull crap going on in the public schools where gang culture has infiltrated the system, and then it is being protected there by intimidation and threats. It's no wonder why the exodus is rampant from this broken system now, and it is no wonder why kids are so dam messed up when coming out of these institutions now.
I am still waiting to hear about those "free" cell phones. Its amazing the ignorance of the typical republican voter who can believe any lie they read from right wing media

Einstein, there is no such thing as a Obama phone, its just right wing spew. Any free phone programs are administered by the telecom companies and have done so for over a decade. Not a dollar of tax monies goes to this program
Here is your OBAMA PHONE, right wingers
The Universal Service Fund (USF) is a system of telecommunications subsidies and fees managed by the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) intended to promote universal access to telecommunications services in the United States. The FCC established the fund in 1997 in compliance with the Telecommunications Act of 1996. The fund reported a total of $7.82 billion in disbursements in 2014,[1] divided among its four programs. The fund is supported by charging telecommunications companies a fee which is set quarterly. As of the third quarter of 2016, the rate is 17.9%[2] of a telecom company's interstate and international end-user revenues

Approval numbers are generated by the media. We have a dismal economy but they paint a rosy picture. However, most Americans agree we are on the wrong track. Approval numbers are based on popularity, not performance.

I actually watched a man stand on a corner in broad daylight Friday, having cell phones in both hands, undoubtedly working the corner to sell drugs. Now what chances do you think that one of the cell phones or even both of them were an Obama phones ?? I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and this cat was on that corner for hours leaving and the returning periodically. Even my black co-workers asked what the hell is that guy standing on that corner like that ??? Working blacks are insulted by the double standards that are going down in this country, because they know the bull crap is costing them big time also. I feel for the working blacks who are dragged into the bull crap as if they should agree to anything just because they are black. My white daughter told me the other day, that when she was in middle school & high school that you had the adhere to a strict code of silence (no telling on anyone if they are in gangs or doing bad stuff), and I looked at her and thought your kidding me right ? This is the bull crap going on in the public schools where gang culture has infiltrated the system, and then it is being protected there by intimidation and threats. It's no wonder why the exodus is rampant from this broken system now, and it is no wonder why kids are so dam messed up when coming out of these institutions now.
Who is getting free cell phones
You will have to ask the telecom companies that question. They pay for the entire program

Do you realize that Trump is deceiving us all in talking vulgarly and commonly as he is doing ?
I also realize that his way of talking looks like the period in Germany 1935-1945.
He is very dangerous for our country and is fooling us with a lot of words which in fact don’t mean anything.
Please realize what he is representing!
Best regards,
Eric Pennsylvania
Let's see:

1. Nazi comparisons
  2. Hysteria
Yep, you must be a Hillary douche bag

I am still waiting to hear about those " "freecell p hones.Its amazing the ignorance of the typical republican voter who can believe any lie they read from right wing media

Well really interesting how you change the goal post. Your post said nothing about "Obamaphones." See the BOLD above.

So, you clearly asked for one thing and when presented with that you now want something else. It is refreshing that you now admit that there are free cell phones, which is what was said from the beginning. Now all we need work on is you admitting that Obama is the actual president, your grammar, your honesty and your cognizant thinking.

freewill, you were rebutted and deflecting does not help you, only reveals your weakness in argument

Last edited:

I actually watched a man stand on a corner in broad daylight Friday, having cell phones in both hands, undoubtedly working the corner to sell drugs. Now what chances do you think that one of the cell phones or even both of them were an Obama phones ?? I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and this cat was on that corner for hours leaving and the returning periodically. Even my black co-workers asked what the hell is that guy standing on that corner like that ??? Working blacks are insulted by the double standards that are going down in this country, because they know the bull crap is costing them big time also. I feel for the working blacks who are dragged into the bull crap as if they should agree to anything just because they are black. My white daughter told me the other day, that when she was in middle school & high school that you had the adhere to a strict code of silence (no telling on anyone if they are in gangs or doing bad stuff), and I looked at her and thought your kidding me right ? This is the bull crap going on in the public schools where gang culture has infiltrated the system, and then it is being protected there by intimidation and threats. It's no wonder why the exodus is rampant from this broken system now, and it is no wonder why kids are so dam messed up when coming out of these institutions now.
You will have to ask the telecom companies that question. They pay for the entire program

What is it with the left that they don't realize that even if the telecom people "pay" for the phones it comes from tax payers who still foot the bill? THINK, are your phone bills larger or smaller because of free phones?

So they are both whores.
except gloria hole, she is the bottomfeeder.
She'll take it from either end, as long as it goes into the piggy bank.
You don't know the first thing about this woman, who happens to be a very successful attorney.
You mean like a Roach? They are very successful too....:lol:
To your kind, every sexual charge against Bill Clinton is true, but everyone against Trump is a lie. now thats whats called fair and balanced- right?

That's pretty much the case. All the accusations against Trump have been thoroughly discredited, including this last one from an anal sex whore who is trying to publicize a new business. You are supporting these sleazy smear tactics, which makes you a douche bag.

except gloria hole, she is the bottomfeeder.
You don't know the first thing about this woman, who happens to be a very successful attorney.
To your kind, every sexual charge against Bill Clinton is true, but everyone against Trump is a lie. now thats whats called fair and balanced- right?

That's pretty much the case. All the accusations against Trump have been thoroughly discredited, including this last one from an anal sex whore who is trying to publicize a new business. You are supporting these sleazy smear tactics, which makes you a douche bag.
Sorry, not a single allegation against Trump has been discredited. I can't imagine where you get these lies from. Do they make you feel beer to pretend that he is not a sexual pervert

Here, from the link provided to you:

Obama Phone cell phones, with wireless voice service, are free to eligible customers. There are no monthly bills, long-term contracts, activation fees or surcharges. Customers who qualify get a free cell phone and 250 minutes of free wireless voice service per month.

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) compensates service providers like Safelink Wireless, and Assurance Wireless for the phones with money from the Universal Service Fund. The fund also covers the cost of customer airtime.

Sorry, not a single allegation against Trump has been discredited. I can't imagine where you get these lies from. Do they make you feel beer to pretend that he is not a sexual pervert
Thats make you feel "better"

Obama Phone cell phones, with wireless voice service, are free to eligible customers. There are no monthly bills, long-term contracts, activation fees or surcharges. Customers who qualify get a free cell phone and 250 minutes of free wireless voice service per month.

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) compensates service providers like Safelink Wireless, and Assurance Wireless for the phones with money from the Universal Service Fund. The fund also covers the cost of customer airtime.
There is no such thing as an Obama phone, its just another right wing lie about this President

They all have, douche bag. I have posted the evidence a number of times already.You need to read some actual news instead of feeding on a steady diet of leftwing Hillary propaganda. That's why this country is so fucked up: it's full of credulous morons like you who don't inform themselves.

There is no such thing as an Obama phone, its just another right wing lie about this President

Do a google on Obama phone. It has become a colloquial term. Oh, then google colloquial so you know that that means.

Forum List

Back